Future Events Zoro is still going to fight King

It sounds obvious now....But just go back and see how many sanjiturds where claiming Sanji would be the one facing King, while zoro would deal with Queen because of retarded fucking reasons like the characters being in the same side in the oppening. Or because "aMaZinG AeRiAl BatTlE".

or before that...The retards saying Zoro's final matchup would be Whos who.
:suresure:

I still stand by what i been saying since the start, Zoro will join the group to beat Kaido and face King, he will also join the group again if Luffy needs help with kaido. And lets be real, unless Kaido is the current bottom feeder of the yonko/admiral tiers with big meme Luffy cant 1v1 him and win. Not while there are soo many admirals and BB for the SH's to beat, if Luffy beats the strongest in the verse now, who the fuck is he suposed to 1v1 in the next 2 or soo arcs until the story ends?
Can't you just take your L without bringing up other characters?

Can't you just take your L without bringing up other characters?
What L?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Iยดve been saying that Zoro fighting King and then facing Kaido with Luffy would happen since the arc started. What the fuck are you talking about, when did i mentioned a character that was not relevant to the discussion? Yeah during hype moments of the rooftop i might have mentioned in the spoiler threads that King would be one shoted, but that was mostly to piss off king wankers like Chrono(since they where at the time hyping King vs Sanji for some reason).
:specialmeh:

What L?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Iยดve been saying that Zoro fighting King and then facing Kaido with Luffy would happen since the arc started. What the fuck are you talking about, when did i mentioned a character that was not relevant to the discussion?
Sanji and big mom?

Big mom is underrated as hell lol, I never understood why, yeah she's goofy but she's also a beast and she has the most powerful devil fruit in one piece

Sanji and big mom?

Big mom is underrated as hell lol, I never understood why, yeah she's goofy but she's also a beast and she has the most powerful devil fruit in one piece
Big mom is equal or inferior to Kaido, soo she is relevant.

I didnt mentioned Sanji, i mentioned Sanjifans and the arguments they themselves used to push their Sanji vs King agenda.

I mean it does make sense. Luffy went through tons of tough fights to get to the he's at right now, and Sanji was given the Raid Suit to be boosted to the next level.

Oda had to make Zoro stronger somehow, and Enma was the key to that. But Oda couldn't just have Zoro cut up a bunch of trees, and call it a day. The best option was to put him in the fight up at the rooftop to complete his training, as Haki only blooms in extreme circumstances. Once this fight fails, (and it will) when the next round of fights start to take place, Zoro will be ready to take on King by himself.
BIG W

Big mom is equal or inferior to Kaido, soo she is relevant.

I didnt mentioned Sanji, i mentioned Sanjifans and the arguments they themselves used to push their Sanji vs King agenda.
Am I the only person who thinks she might beat kaido extreme diff?

She's not as strong or as durable but she can create homies who are pretty much logias immune to haki

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

She's not as strong or as durable but she can create homies who are pretty much logias immune to haki
The problem is that tbh nothing goes for either of them too hard.

She has homies.

He has every element from his DF.

She has every Haki and so he does.

She is a freak of nature and he is Oni.

It would all depend on who has stronger Haki which I think would be Kaido.

My oppinion is the oposite actualy, her skin might just be more durable than even Kaido's seen how she was never realy injured in her normal state, unlike Kaido who got hurt even by the scabards. Sure Queen might have KOed her, but i think that was more because of her memories returning instead of Queen actualy managing to hurt her.

But she lacks the speed or AP that Kaido has when he is on base, she is also clumsy wich makes landing atacks on agile people way harder for her regardless of her hommies, not to mention how clumsy she is being not too teribly hard to trow her into the sea assuming its nearby.

The problem is that tbh nothing goes for either of them too hard.

She has homies.

He has every element from his DF.

She has every Haki and so he does.

She is a freak of nature and he is Oni.

It would all depend on who has stronger Haki which I think would be Kaido.
Yeah but the homies grant her better control over the elements than kaido's

If she used her fruit properly she could best kaido

It's not that hard to think of a good strategy, an earth homie, a cloud homie and a water homie would be enough, heck her powers might even work on sea stone given how homies are unaffected by sea water, aside from prometteurs, a sea stone homie would definitely be enough to take down kaido, even though it would be an extreme diff

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah but the homies grant her better control over the elements than kaido's

If she used her fruit properly she could best kaido

It's not that hard to think of a good strategy, an earth homie, a cloud homie and a water homie would be enough, heck her powers might even work on sea stone given how homies are unaffected by sea water, aside from prometteurs, a sea stone homie would definitely be enough to take down kaido, even though it would be an extreme diff
If it was that easy she would have done that already. She is an opportunist.

So Kaido must have counters for her fruit.

My oppinion is the oposite actualy, her skin might just be more durable than even Kaido's seen how she was never realy injured in her normal state, unlike Kaido who got hurt even by the scabards. Sure Queen might have KOed her, but i think that was more because of her memories returning instead of Queen actualy managing to hurt her.

But she lacks the speed or AP that Kaido has when he is on base, she is also clumsy wich makes landing atacks on agile people way harder for her regardless of her hommies, not to mention how clumsy she is being not too teribly hard to trow her into the sea assuming its nearby.
It really depends on wether or not she can come up with a good strategy, big mom isn't that dumb

If she gets even a few minutes of prep time she might win, given how ridiculously broken the homies are
Post automatically merged:

If it was that easy she would have done that already. She is an opportunist.

So Kaido must have counters for her fruit.
She did say she sees kaido as her brother, she definitely doesn't want him

She was scared shitless when she thought he was gonna get cut by zoro lol, weirdly enough she does seem to actually care about him

whats the different about Sanji vs King and ZKK agenda?
Sanji vs King was completely debunked the moment Queen showed a connection to Judge. ZKK is yet not impossible seen how Zoro was portrayed through the arc, having equaly if not more involvement with Wano's peoples strugles than even Luffy. Not to mention his connection with Wano itself.

While i still think its not happening because of how much of a pussy Oda is when it comes to killing characters, i can definely see Zoro going against kaido again, unless we get some backstory about King and Wano, specialy if it has to do with Zoro's dad or Ryuma.

Sanji vs King was completely debunked the moment Queen showed a connection to Judge. ZKK is yet not impossible seen how Zoro was portrayed through the arc, having equaly if not more involvement with Wano's peoples strugles than even Luffy. Not to mention his connection with Wano itself.

While i still think its not happening because of how much of a pussy Oda is when it comes to killing characters, i can definely see Zoro going against kaido again, unless we get some backstory about King and Wano, specialy if it has to do with Zoro's dad or Ryuma.
again, whats the different with Queen and Judge connection and the moment Luffy telling Zoro to go down and leave Kaido to him alone? cause it can be considered as debunked too.

yeah Oda is afraid to kill a character, especially to major character.