Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Kaido not fighting Zoro, doesn't make Luffy fight less impressive.

Queen has more hype than King. Sanji already surpased Zoro in this chapter as a charecter.

It's like you guys don't know Redon. Never, ever take this kind of comments from him seriously. I still recall the time, back in Dressrosa, when he hyped a chapter because it'd be introducing a character with potential to become a crewmate and it turned out to be Cavendish's horse.
That must have been... one hell of an anticlimactic bs

So let me get this straight...

1. The WG is actively planning to swoop in and subjugate Wano immediately after Kaido is defeated

2. A brand new character has been introduced out of nowhere with the guardian deity of Wano devil fruit and a very strong desire to protect the country and its shogun

And people somehow came to the conclusion that these two points will have absolutely nothing to do with one another in the future...
:ihaha::ihaha:
Stay in school kids!

If Sanji were to unlock COC then it should be the next chapter (that focuses on Sanji v Queen gain)
I'd say "if" it truly happens, I think it'll be at the absolute end of the fight where Queen himself is shocked because it he (possibly) doesn't have it. Sanji won't know what it is, ala Zoro vs Kaido. Then Zoro vs King, we'll see Zoro use it in a conquerors clash with King and the use it again when he beats King.

it's a good way to avoid keeping CoC usage redundant while also allowing both Zoro and Sanji to grow at their own pace. As of now Zoro has it, so it's only fair he elevates it's use. As of now, Sanji doesn't, so its fair that he only reveals it inadvertently or just doesn't here.

Status
Not open for further replies.