Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, I dont think we've seen the best portions of any particular of these 3 fights yet. Also excited for BM shit. Oda is absolutely sitting on that for a reason. If he wanted to send her ass away, he would have done it already
I think he might off screen most of the fight ngl lol
Post automatically merged:

Just because Kaido not fighting Zoro, doesn't make Luffy fight less impressive.

Queen has more hype than King. Sanji already surpased Zoro in this chapter as a charecter.
Queen has more hype than King

Lmaoooo

zoro about to loos a blade to King will also be considered low-tier?

i doubt, tho technically zoro's pride would be tainted having his sword broken by an enemy
I mean Zoro will not lose his sword but even if he did, that wouldn’t be low tier because that would just mean king has better armament than Zoro… that’s fine… What’s not fine is Queen losing his sword because he didn’t even use armament to protect it from breaking… that’s Low tier swordsmanship

But then it would be interesting if King broke Zoro’s sword to show superiority in armament haki… that would just mean Zoro will have to win with two swords and something other than Armament haki… Such as Advanced CoC

point is, Swordsmen don’t let their swords break in this low tier way that Queen did

It's fact. Sanji was in same league as Zoro despite having very few power ups. With exoskeleton now, he surpased Zoro.
:cheers:
This chapter confirms that the gap between Zoro and Sanji until now was unimaginably immense. Not even myself would have expected... proof of that getting his leg broken by vergo is a random himself... so well now this is much better anyway i like the power up regardless of how powerful becomes Sanji compared to his brothers who made the Germa 66s bioengineering look like a joke

I mean Zoro will not lose his sword but even if he did, that wouldn’t be low tier because that would just mean king has better armament than Zoro… that’s fine… What’s not fine is Queen losing his sword because he didn’t even use armament to protect it from breaking… that’s Low tier swordsmanship

But then it would be interesting if King broke Zoro’s sword to show superiority in armament haki… that would just mean Zoro will have to win with two swords and something other than Armament haki… Such as Advanced CoC

point is, Swordsmen don’t let their swords break in this low tier way that Queen did
yea daz a fact

ig people have to carry on with their lives as well innt.. i have personally spent numerous hours on WG (regardless of its fruitfulness lol) and i might be leaving as well or shorten my time here coz atm in just an idle high school graduate.. the uni would have its own environment to deal with then WORK.. MONEY.. my religion ofc, so if i do leave i'd wanna read one piece all over and commemorate me leaving with huge character threads of even SHP and every theme covered in this goated story and what i could derive from it..inshallah.. and then take my leave accordingly.
I see my friend. I guess the best solution is maybe to give priorities the most relevance, but also to not abandon your friends in here.

Maybe your religion would tell you the same? What do you think is the best pattern of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.