Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I checked your account, you were the one who gave it yourself anyway. I was pretty curious what theory / arguments could you give, only for me to regret it that I found nothing. You gave links, expected people to open them, then say that people are funny that they checked on your twitter? Passive-agressive much?

then with your logic like that, Law & Hancock should be the next Mugiwara since they’re higher than Carrot. Hancock whose last appearance was chapters ago can beat Carrot.

All of your speculations have been disproven many many times far before you joined. You yourself are the one who make fun of yourself, not us. You asked people to make good arguments, and your last resort is popularity poll which has nothing to do with the main story. Yamato made it to 11th even without an anime appearance back then, and many OP fans follow anime only.

All in all, sugar, stop embarrassing yourself.
Here’s for you again as a reminder
My last resort ?? xD

"Sugar".. You have yet to see my "last resort" . but this last resort is useles the present context as you are (most of) all oblivious to narrative logic. you are so focus on your bias of YamaO that you forget to take the greater story into account. This is proven by your only argument you could have given me : "Carrot is irrelevant in wano" You might have repeated that argument more time that the appearance of Yamato in the manga....

Nah in fact the reality is that you are scared of Carrot. Because you KNOW for a fact that if she had the LEAST bit of relevance in Wano (a great moment for example) this would be pretty much the end of the Yamao train.. You are scared like hell in fact and that's why you all keep coming back to this biased argument.. when you know all too well that what Oda write in the story NEVER gets irrelevant, even if it previous arcs...

This is so fun..

Nah here the problem is your rethoric, you keep putting YOUR logic on MY logic. i've never said that Carrot would be the next strawhat because of the poll.. YOU did lol but okay.. if you want haha

Not only did you disprove NONE of my point (i've yet to hear about what I said earlier about the post and the core of the strawhats 's actions) but you are giving me material to keep Yamao down all the more..

You will understand that 4chan irony and funny Risitas meme have no impact on me, they just make me want to laugh in front of your impossibility to argument.

So "Sugar".. again.. you should not try to make too much fun of Carrot, I'm just a glimps of what is waiting for you at the end of Wano if you keep ignoring the story and being toxic lol

Where do you see that I say that because Carrot is in the poll, she will be the next Nakama ? I only said "THIS is the next Nakama"
What are you even saying dude ? Are you ok ?
You were the one who brought the poll and said: see.. dead center? That the next mugiwara my guyz.

then what’s your point of bringing the poll? Are you really that retarded? What are you even blabbering about dude? Are you ok?

Funny how all of you seems so scared of me you have to go check on twitter xD
This is so fun.

Yup contrary to you all Yamao fan, we Carrot fan count on eachother.. and well.. it worked. let me remind you that you are right not to underestimate us hehe

Post automatically merged:

See.. dead center ? That the next mugiwara my guyz. Cope with it.
while it is impressive for carrot she made 8th place, its more impressive for yamato to get 11th with no anime adaptation at the time. if the poll was help now no doubt in my mind that she would end higher.

My last resort ?? xD

"Sugar".. You have yet to see my "last resort" . but this last resort is useles the present context as you are (most of) all oblivious to narrative logic. you are so focus on your bias of YamaO that you forget to take the greater story into account. This is proven by your only argument you could have given me : "Carrot is irrelevant in wano" You might have repeated that argument more time that the appearance of Yamato in the manga....

Nah in fact the reality is that you are scared of Carrot. Because you KNOW for a fact that if she had the LEAST bit of relevance in Wano (a great moment for example) this would be pretty much the end of the Yamao train.. You are scared like hell in fact and that's why you all keep coming back to this biased argument.. when you know all too well that what Oda write in the story NEVER gets irrelevant, even if it previous arcs...

This is so fun..

Not only did you disprove NONE of my point (i've yet to hear about what I said earlier about the post and the core of the strawhats 's actions) but you are giving me material to keep Yamao down all the more..

You will understand that 4chan irony and funny Risitas meme have no impact on me, they just make me want to laugh in front of your impossibility to argument.

So "Sugar".. again.. you should not try to make too much fun of Carrot, I'm just a glimps of what is waiting for you at the end of Wano if you keep ignoring the story and being toxic lol
Your delusion is on a whole another level. This should be me saying instead of you. You’re the one who’s so focused on your bias with Carrot that you brought her power reveal in WCI, which happened years ago. Yet you can’t simply counter my single argument, by showing what relevance Carrot has to the current arc, or will she bring to the future arc. with REAL proofs, not theories.

Which part of impossibility is my argument? Everyone here can see that you’re the one who can’t make a good argument, only to play victim card. It’s totally funny that you keep saying you were gonna ignore me, only will reply if I make good arguments; then there you are saying that I have the impossibility to make an argument while at the same time replying me.

seriously, sugar. You really have some huge issues, especially since you spam your theories literally everywhere. I suggest you stay out from the internet for a while for your own good.

This is so fun.

Yup contrary to you all Yamao fan, we Carrot fan count on eachother.. and well.. it worked. let me remind you that you are right not to underestimate us hehe

YOOOOOOOOOO BOA IS JOINING THE CREW!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?

while it is impressive for carrot she made 8th place, its more impressive for yamato to get 11th with no anime adaptation at the time. if the poll was help now no doubt in my mind that she would end higher.
Nah not really, The hype surrounding Yamato is fairly understandable as it was exactly what Oda was managing at the time. Carrot's place is far more surprising because it is in a place where she has no relevancy to the arc. In fact Oda even pointed that out HIMSELF.

Alright! Law the next SH then? :mihanha:
Nah lol

Your delusion is on a whole another level. This should be me saying instead of you. You’re the one who’s so focused on your bias with Carrot that you brought her power reveal in WCI, which happened years ago. Yet you can’t simply counter my single argument, by showing what relevance Carrot has to the current arc, or will she bring to the future arc. with REAL proofs, not theories.

Which part of impossibility is my argument? Everyone here can see that you’re the one who can’t make a good argument, only to play victim card. It’s totally funny that you keep saying you were gonna ignore me, only will reply if I make good arguments; then there you are saying that I have the impossibility to make an argument while at the same time replying me.

seriously, sugar. You really have some huge issues, especially since you spam your theories literally everywhere. I suggest you stay out from the internet for a while for your own good.
The thing is, Carrot is not a bias for me. As I told you all, I'm an analyst, I don't bare any expectations toward Carrot. If she does join I will be very happy of course, but I will be as Happy if she does not as I will be fully surprised. See.. this is the mind of a real analyst, I'm not bias toward Carrot, I KNOW that Carrot will be the next strawhat. It's inscripted into the core of the story, i can't simply ignore it, that's all. If Yamato was on the same level, I would create a Yamato4Nakama account SAME as Carrot. But.. this is just not the case sorry.

Again, you are trashing what Oda has done in term of treatment because it "happened years ago", that is just showing how little you understand how One Piece works in term of storytelling... "sugar"

There are no "proof" for Yamato in the arc of Wano in term of recruitment probability, at best you can only say that Yamato is fond of Luffy, that's all.. and even then, i'm not sure of that.

You should know that "majority" and "rightfullness" does not always go along so well.. mostly because their is something called the group effect.. an effect that affect how the group gain and trash information.. the group efffect here is blinding most of you to the real potential of Carrot because of a good dose of hype, nothing more ^^

Again, you are deforming (that's a constant with you) I'm not saying that I will reply if you have good arguments, you have none, I will reply to you if you play the game, in other words.. being a saine adult on a forum of discussion. Not a troller.

But you are starting to fonction in circle and it's tiring.. so I might ignore you once more.

YOOOOOOOOOO BOA IS JOINING THE CREW!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?
Funny how you seems to have the same deformation problem as your pal.. to counter an argument you deform lol... I send you to the comment above to understand your mistake.

Again, you are deforming (that's a constant with you) I'm not saying that I will reply if you have good arguments, you have none, I will reply to you if you play the game, in other words.. being a saine adult on a forum of discussion. Not a troller.

But you are starting to fonction in circle and it's tiring.. so I might ignore you once more.

it is funny that I’m the one who keeps ignoring you without saying anything, then you keep coming back. And then you currently replied with what you said, while last night you said as I posted. I’m the one who should say that, not the other way around. But if you’re happy of being a whole circus, keep doing it

it is funny that I’m the one who keeps ignoring you without saying anything, then you keep coming back. And then you currently replied with what you said, while last night you said as I posted. I’m the one who should say that, not the other way around. But if you’re happy of being a whole circus, keep doing it
Is this really the level of this forum guyz ?

Nah not really, The hype surrounding Yamato is fairly understandable as it was exactly what Oda was managing at the time. Carrot's place is far more surprising because it is in a place where she has no relevancy to the arc. In fact Oda even pointed that out HIMSELF.

Nah lol

The thing is, Carrot is not a bias for me. As I told you all, I'm an analyst, I don't bare any expectations toward Carrot. If she does join I will be very happy of course, but I will be as Happy if she does not as I will be fully surprised. See.. this is the mind of a real analyst, I'm not bias toward Carrot, I KNOW that Carrot will be the next strawhat. It's inscripted into the core of the story, i can't simply ignore it, that's all. If Yamato was on the same level, I would create a Yamato4Nakama account SAME as Carrot. But.. this is just not the case sorry.

Again, you are trashing what Oda has done in term of treatment because it "happened years ago", that is just showing how little you understand how One Piece works in term of storytelling... "sugar"

There are no "proof" for Yamato in the arc of Wano in term of recruitment probability, at best you can only say that Yamato is fond of Luffy, that's all.. and even then, i'm not sure of that.

You should know that "majority" and "rightfullness" does not always go along so well.. mostly because their is something called the group effect.. an effect that affect how the group gain and trash information.. the group efffect here is blinding most of you to the real potential of Carrot because of a good dose of hype, nothing more ^^

Funny how you seems to have the same deformation problem as your pal.. to counter an argument you deform lol... I send you to the comment above to understand your mistake.
Tbh cant wait for your account to die of after carrot doesnt join.

Rudeness aside, what will you if/when it does t happen

This is so fun.

Good thing oda doesn't use a popularity poll to write the story.

Tbh cant wait for your account to die of after carrot doesnt join.

Rudeness aside, what will you if/when it does t happen

You might not know it, but I intend to delete this account wether Carrot joins or not. If she does not join I will do the same as if she Joins.. I'll keep reading the story on my own and make analysis on another account.

Hehehe That would be scary for you, right ?

This must be what those Pauli fans who were still insisting he’d be the next Strawhat at the end of Ennies Lobby were like.

Just spamming this page and screaming “Oda does nothing without a reason, Pauli is already a Strawhat, you just don’t know it! Who cares if it happened three years ago and he’s done nothing since? Fuck Franky!”

Paulie was not strawhat material, never been. Those who thought he was strawhat material were the same who thought that rebecca would join the crew... I'm not made of the same skin.

Paulie was not strawhat material, never been. Those who thought he was strawhat material were the same who thought that rebecca would join the crew... I'm not made of the same skin.
Paulie's build up is the same as Carrot's... They're also both non-SH material and don't have SH vibes... They don't have that "SH at first peek" with them...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh yes they are I gave you one of them here lol but don't worry, I know it would be hard to make some of you at least calm down your hype and here the argument. For the moment, you are mostly incapable of reasonning.. but it will come ;)

Again (and I will repeat that until the end of time if I have to) If you trash something that happen prevously because it was PREVIOUSLY, you don't understand a THING about One Piece.

When the strawhat arrived at Onigashima, Carrot was WITH the strawhat.. so wrong.
Carrot didn't immediatly run off.. Wrong again.
I don't care about Yamato in that discussion, we are talking about Carrot. Bad argument.

And yes Yamato IS a giant red herring for Carrot lol. But just for the theorist. In fact Yamato is not being introduced as a strawhat AT ALL.
So your "argument" is that I'm incapable of reasoning and don't understand One Piece?

You say I'm using bad arguments because you make up lies and push them as fact?

You say this doesn't involve Yamato but you call her Yamao, say he isn't joining and that she a red herring for Carrot?

This is such a stereotypical nakama fan argument...so stereotypical that the delusion legit threw me off....

Status
Not open for further replies.