Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't pudding set up for traitor from very beginning in whole cake island arc? During that arc didn't we learn about her race can read poneglyphs as well? It's not just robin who is going be target. Their other methods that people can use to get to laugh tale. Pekcoms had said, way back in zou if sanji had married pudding the strawhats would be part of the big mom pirate’s crew. Which Luffy himself refuse. Pudding had shown no interest going on adventure and seeing the world. She wishes to be love by another person because her family didn't give to her. Sanji had to charm her get her on our side. We already have member grand fleet who represents the giant race already. By the end of wano Luffy's crew would already be fully complete by then. Yamato didn't betray Luffy. She at least did something important rather than staying on side lines and her fight wasn't completely skip over unlike vegetable who staying in the grass right now.
Speaking of which, I've heard it said that Carrot has less of a role at Wano because she had a more crucial role at Whole Cake. In that case, what exactly did she do at Whole Cake that would justify having less of a role at Wano? It's not like with Jinbe in which he played a crucial role at Whole Cake even though he already played crucial roles at Impel Down and Fishman Island, is it?

I'm sure we'll look back on this arc and laugh in a few years time. 1000 chapters in and people still actually thought that the friendly princess of the arc was gonna join the crew at the end. Fortunately the tears of disappointment won't last for long. Once they have a new big titty giant princess to slobber over in Elbaf, they'll forget that a certain Yamao ever even existed, just like the Pudding stans from WCI.
No that's Hiyori, Tama, and Momo. Yamato was introduced half-way through the arc and entirely the opposite of a useless princess. Next.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm sure we'll look back on this arc and laugh in a few years time. 1000 chapters in and people still actually thought that the friendly princess of the arc was gonna join the crew at the end. Fortunately the tears of disappointment won't last for long. Once they have a new big titty giant princess to slobber over in Elbaf, they'll forget that a certain Yamao ever even existed, just like the Pudding stans from WCI.
I ask that you stop trying to bait people. You're the main one posting Yamato pics and the only one who keeps drawing attention to her figure which is ironic.

One day we'll look back and not laugh at Carrot fans because by then people should be cancelled and banned for mocking the handicapped.
No one's gonna laugh at an almost forgotten character... But if someone would remind people, it would really be hilarious that at some point during the pandemic, some people are having a delusion that a certain background character was considered as the next SH... :ronalaugh:

This is the advantage to hitching your wagon to Jinbei’s star, you can laugh at everything that happens from now on. I got my man already, this is the bonus round.
Enjoy your well-earned spectator spot Garp, but do you mind having a friendly chat with your colleague. He doesn't seem to have it all together today. More so than usual. I fear he might start yelling at bunny-shaped clouds if left alone.

Yamato joining is undeniable at this point.

1. Momo is now old enough to be Shogun, so you can’t say that Yamato has to stay in Wano to be Shogun.
2. The WG plans to capture Wano, so Yamato now has a dream to fulfill by joining the crew. Her dream can be to liberate Wano by dismantling the WG.
3. Zoro and Sanji are getting power ups so that Yamato won’t ruin the dynamic. Even if she joins and is as strong as Zoro and Sanji, as long as Zoro and Sanji are the 2 and 3 by the time that the next major fights start (presumably in Elbaf), that’s all that matters

If momo joins id love for him to inherit one of odens swords along with one of kinemon. Well if tengu is able to fix 1 at least

Maybe he could even eat kinemons devil fruit depending on if it reacts the same or not as eating 2 normal fruit

Bro... I'm still a Pudding stan :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.