What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Another reddit theory:

Just a wild discussion... Based on top priority of WG when it comes to gomu gomu no mi, I want to say that its not a rubber fruit, that's just a passive effect of mythical zoan Monkey Monkey no mi - model: Wukong.

This would explain: top secret mission/rubber-ish+fire-ish nature/depiction as a diety/gomu gomu not recognised as something really important by most of the marines

No need to downvote, I don't think there is higher than 2% chance of this happening, but I want to speculate, what if :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/pvbtvx
I was thinking of that yesterday or so funnily enough:

:crazwhat::saden:

Oh wait that Reddit post was from 4 months ago?! DAMN! That changes everything! What a prediction and theory!

:chopoff::usoprice::saitahu::robinsweat::emohiyo::jinbewat:

Sanji went from below vergo to beating a distracted yc2 in an arc

Coby > sanji
well and Zoro defeated when Kings fire is not on back . Furthermore , even though zoro know how to cut fire , he had to use adv coc to defeat King. what a poor move we can say . :) but your perspective is stupidness.

Guys, we're all speculating around Gomu Gomu no Mi, but remember: there's no confirmation that this is the fruit. I would love if this is the case, but I don't think that Oda would give us such a gift. :lusalty:

Guys, we're all speculating around Gomu Gomu no Mi, but remember: there's no confirmation that this is the fruit. I would love if this is the case, but I don't think that Oda would give us such a gift. :lusalty:
Opposingly, i hope its not Gomu2 Fruit, and the spoiler leaker had confirmed that its not Gomu2. I'd dislike it rather than like it if the mystery fruit talked about by Gorosei is Luffy's Rubber Fruit.

well and Zoro defeated when Kings fire is not on back . Furthermore , even though zoro know how to cut fire , he had to use adv coc to defeat King. what a poor move we can say . :) but your perspective is stupidness.
When stupid goes beyond stupid! If you know that King is invincible then I see no reason for dummies like you to compare King with fodders that get rocked by hakiless hits or by a talking reindeer with no haki. :myman:

All of you guys need to just critically think for 5 seconds: how does Mihawk get involved in the endgame?

He's not just gonna sit randomly somewhere and wait like a rock for Zoro to randomly show up. He a character requiring major backstory and plot relevance. Mihawk WILL be involved in the endgame.

So I ask people to seriously consider where they think he will go or who he will ally with. That should also give you a reason to know my feelings on a certain Red Haired Pirate too and why I think he's Luffy's true endgame
I agree with Mihawk going to Shanks but I disagree with them being the endgame. I think Luffy and Zoro beat Shanks and Mihawk in Elbaf

Status
Not open for further replies.