Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid railgun is going to look even better when animated someone also make an emote out that Law grin lmao, he knew it was all over once kid finished his preparations :catblush:. Superb teamwork one of the best we have seen since maybe Thriller Bark where the strawhats worked together to bring down Oars

The anime basically spoiled us again. In the opening we see a huge purple beam shotting outta Onigashima crushing through the main-land. Wouldn"t wonder me if it's Kidd's railgun.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oda didn´t claim it (if you refer to the statement of Zoro in EL).
The Strawhats literally grew stronger from island to island, they literally got powerups, which is not a substitute/synonym for zenkai boost.
I don’t remember where but I think soda said the same during a SBS. If someone can find that.
i asked for comparable attacks, you gave me a list of attacks not comparable at all.
If you can´t provide them, just say so, no need for misdirection.
You said that Zoro had above high tier AP during DR with ISDS and I said no, he had only normal high tier AP with DR ISDS. And then I gave you a list of attack ms who belong to high tiers that I believe are stronger than Zoro ISDS during DR. That show you that no Zoro AP wasn’t above high tier at that time.

Beef Burst was the last attack of a series of attacks, whether it would even remotely do the same as a sole attack is not tangible.
Beef burst was a solo attacks. IJ was a mode of multiple attacks but with IJ Sanji landed multiple attacks and ended with Beef burst attack

And that attack is better than DR ISDS.

The Karyudon we have seen was after Enma, before we don´t know, but from pre-TS we can scale the attacks, and ISDS is above.
??

Karyudon ? The last big dragon attack from King ?
It’s definitely above ISDS from DR.

Which is baseless, sorry.
Not really all the attack I listed have better portrayal or better feats than Zoro. When you compare the opponents, the moment, the effects etc they are all likely stronger or as strong.

The fact that it had that much AoE is part of why it literally makes it beyond high tier, not that hard to understand.
I ask for comparable attacks, you give me a list of non-comparable attacks, fail to provide explanation beyond "they would beat it" and that´s supposed to be an argument?
Just to clarify, attack power is a blend of different stats like force (simple power), lethality and area of effect.
An attack with the same force but more lethality is superior in overall attack power, an attack with the same force, lethality but higher AoE is also superior, that´s just how it is.
The fact that it has AOE is great indeed but that doesn’t mean in a direct clash it’s stronger than other attacks listed.

Ashura has less AOE than ISDS but better power.

Sanji current last attack was against Queen a 1.32b commander. Was after Sanji PU this arc. Was a finisher.
Zoro can have the AOE he wants in a direct clash he will be pushed back.

Except if you think Zoro second best attack in DR was better than Sanji ones two arcs later and two powers up later, when Sanji defeated someone with a bounty close to the one Zoro defeated after also 2 PU.

The force behind Sanji kick is better and the fire only add to the overall power of that attack.

People and attacks have portrayal.

A powerful attack that can finish Jack a powerful 1b commander with a Ancient Zoan and in hybrid is fucking strong. I don’t need it to cut the moon to know it.

Obviosuly AOE is important if you indeed cut the moon, it means the force behind the blow must be insane. But it’s not enough to be placed above attacks against people stronger, done by people with higher portrayal etc

Status
Not open for further replies.