Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if you've been following it for most of your life and you actually give a shit about the series, but go off dude.
I have, and it's not that big of a deal lol. Nothing that's happening is inherently bad, but you guys want shit this series has never done before (i.e. main villain just slaughtering people or for some, Zoro to save the day), which is funny because if you've read the series for 15+ years you'd have your expectations set already

So yeah I'm gonna call out people being dramatic

G

Gorosei Informer

I just wanna see Kaidou wreck havoc man and I want Luffy to stay put until this happens. I don't know if that counts as "raid failing" but I want to see Kaidou killing actual prominent figures.

:josad:
I completely sympathise and understand that tbh. On sheer first impressions, design, inspirations, role, and the IMMENSE hype and build up he got back from Wano but also at Punk Hazard and especially after Dressrosa, somewhat by Big Mom herself directly and indirectly and also Kaidos own feats early Wano (which the manga definitely made look far better vs Luffy), the HYPE for Kaido is INSANE!

Man was doing suicide as a hobby apparently, casually jumping off a sky island to his seemingly guaranteed death, only to survive just fine and complain he has a headache i think lol.

If you know the mythology of Shuten Dojii, it hypes up Kaido a lot too and if ZKK did happen, then Kaido may not actually die as Shuten Doji survived bring decapitated, his head flying around and attacking people. I forgot who it was but the person who fought Doji had to wear a helmet or something to avoid being bitten more by Dojis flying head. There's a lot more than that so I recommend looking it up on Yokai sites or so.
I'll probs add a link a bit later.
We also have Shutenmaru Ashura Douji who loathes Kaido and directly opposes him for natural reasons but very ironic for him to have that name right? Or is it deliberate by Oda?

But yeah, I'm still waiting to see the Kaido who brutally fucked up his former rival Gecko Moria and why he slaughtered his crew.

I'm really frustrated with Oda not killing of Kinemon when Kaido gave him such a tragic, powerful, iconic and horrifying death. Oda is really clowning on his prized Yonkos by not letting have some actual kills especially on the enemy side.

He really is doing Kaido and BM dirty like this. Kaido should be on a berserk, rampaging, slaughter fest that makes Monster Chopper at Enies Lobby, Sabaody incident, awakened Zoan Impel Down guards and even parts of Marineford look cute too tbh.

The only things worse than a lack of deaths are cheap death resurrection like Naruto loved especially or constant death fake outs, especially when said death is onscreen too and cannot be ignored nor justified especially with such BS, asspull reasoning like Kinemons.

Shit man, I just gave you another free essay dump ironically, DAMN LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.