Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
HOLY SHIT EVERYONE UNDERESTAIMATED LASERS

SANJI WAS DEALING WITH LASERS 24/7 IN HIS FIGHT WITH QUEEN

SANJI HAS THE HARDEST FIGHT IN WCI

LASERS = YONKO LEVEL

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Blue Flames >>>> Uranus

Since Green Bull low diffed Dairy Queen and Burger King, I think Olive Garden can take on Uranus.

I'm glad we can now powerscale Green Bull over an Ancient Weapon.

They "suddenly disappeared"... My god I am sure you are not that dense, who might have erased it? And if the WG erased who they were in war against(lol)?

For real you need some basic reading comprehension classes.
What in the fuck are you saying?
When did i say there wasn't a war. The facts are as follows. The Ancient Kingdom ruled by Joyboy was by far the strongest and only kingdom existing in the past. 20 Kings formed an alliance and managed to topple the ancient kingdom and nobody knows how.

For some reason you said that Joyboy had anything to do with the WG in the past 800 years when they rose to power just after his defeat.

So then why are they worried about Kaido or the other Yonko meeting, if they are backed up by god. Then just let fate take its course, no need to be afraid if their master is god.

They said it's fate that Sabo happened to be there at the moment of destruction.
They worship imu out of fear. Imu probably intervenes at extreme case.

luffy's dream connected to the all blue bby, oda once again showing that sanji will get even more charactization on the next island
Yeah, hopefully. I just wish people didn't strength compare all the time. I want to enjoy the characters for who they are, not mostly for their strengths and who could beat who. Sure, it's fine to joke about it once in a while but people tend to go overboard with it and get too serious. I've seen arguments happen over this stuff. :usoprice:

let's just say imu moves only when hus identity is concerned.
This time it's sabo who knows it.
and previously sengoku said there were celestial dragons in gods valley. Imu was probably there and xebex got know about empty throne he beat roger and garp but imu erased the whole island.

What in the fuck are you saying?
When did i say there wasn't a war. The facts are as follows. The Ancient Kingdom ruled by Joyboy was by far the strongest and only kingdom existing in the past. 20 Kings formed an alliance and managed to topple the ancient kingdoms and nobody knows how.

For some reason you said that Joyboy had anything to do with the WG in the past 800 years when they rose to power just after his defeat.
You literally said that Ryuma was the only powerful foe 800 years ago and now is backtracking?
No, because as far as we know in the 800 years bar Ryuma who did build Wano's reputation nobody emerged as powerful as the current individuals.

Most importantly nobody was around carrying the D's will at that point in time.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And he surely is concerned about the other Yonko too. With Shanks being a Yonko commanding the strongest crew and being a Celestial Dragon himself, and with Kaido being the strongest creature, ruling over the most important country, which hosts an ancient weapon and wanting to turn the world into chaos. Imu doesn't interfere just because he "isn't interested".
No, the only Pirates Luffy is concerned with are Luffy and Blackbeard. She doesn't care for any of the original Emperors. If she did, she would have had pictures of them.

(P.S: has it been confirmed that Shanks is a Celestial Dragon or is this merely your speculation.)

Imu doesn't interfere just because he "isn't interested".
Proof that Imu held any interest in the original Emperors?

And the Gorosei being concerned about Kaido's wrath despite being backed by Imu and knowing his or her power, is further proof.
The Gorosei bow down in worship when they see Imu.

They said that Imu's destruction of Lulusia was "fate".

I don't think they see themselves as being backed by Imu, but rather that they see Imu as some sort of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.