Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is a weird exchange. I'm okay with TAC's reasoning here, but Baki, can you explain to me why you're keen to follow what is, essentially, a hunch?
Currently Ekkologix is voting me because i interacted with Al Sama, a hunch is enough for me in this situation, because the vote itself looks weird af, I will wait for him to come and say if he used or not that ability on me.

Town leans:
-Monochrome, gives off some nice town vibes.
-Charlie, he is a good bird and seems more open than others.
-Kurozomi seven, he seems to have made a Fujitora-like character, and that someone I am more willing to trust.
-Dr.watson, seems like a confused but genuinely trying to help townie ? so a slight town lean.

I don't have any particular scum leans, but I have a few players I believe town should keep an eye on:
-Flower, seems like every once in a while she has a new ability/info, last thing she revealed was there were "multiple threats" and that this may mean there are 2 GFs. And I don't trust bounty hunters to watch my back.
-Indigo, he is the one I am most sure about his alignment. His shop may be used to harm more townies than scum, so I think we should keep him alive while regulating his shop prices.
-Ratchet and Prof, I can't see how claiming miller can be a town lock, in fact I can think of how it can be used by scum as well. So I have a weak town lean on these two.
-Kerkovian seemed like he had blown up against T-pein, and I am not sure about these "lie detector scans" or how we can check the authenticity of his claims, but tpein was probably trolling to get some reaction out of kerk, who gave them easily.
-Mashiro blue, I don't like this "symboitic relationship" mentioned, I am reconsidering what to do with the botique.
You must be kidding. You guys don't know the type of person I am and are having hard time understanding me. :kobeha:

I have around 50 pages to catch up and last time I was on it was fluff. From where I left off I'm leaning town on Naomi and Watson.

I don't know what has been going on during my absence.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i like this line of thinking who would you say was the opportunistic scum there?

over a decade of xp and thats the best yo couldve done to "make something happen" got to say im quite disappointed in you.

have you done anything since then? what are your reads and thoughts?

yet you always complain about them :handsup:

so you claim town bounty hunter, or "not indie" bh who is lynch proof borderline death miller. yeah good luck.

sounds more like cult to me aye - did you make yourself croc with BW?

can you share that, i have the kid on ignore
I saw a wu where someone used brulees fruit, the book book fruit or something.
Then he posted a gif with papers on it right after

Vote count 4
I

Indigo

Day 1, Vote Count #4

as of post #2815

Flower - 4
Kerkovian - 3
TheAncientCenturion - 2

Indigo - 1
T-Pein - 1
Muugen - 1
Fujishiro - 1
Vanellope Lhea - 1
BakiDou - 1
Ekkologix - 1

Vanellope Lhea: AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
Lord Melkor: Destroya -> Indigo -> TheAncientCenturion
Destroya: Destroya -> Indigo
Flower: Destroya -> AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Indigo -> AL Sama -> Unvote -> Indigo -> Unvote -> Kerkovian -> oddoddfruit -> Kerkovian
BakiDou: AL Sama -> Ekkologix
Kerkovian: Destroya -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> Flower
Rej: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Unvote
Ariess: Muugen
Charlie: Fujishiro
Ekkologix: Indigo -> BakiDou
Ratchet: Indigo -> Unvote
Naomi: Ekkologix -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote
Dr_Professor83: Indigo -> Vanellope Lhea
Pot Goblin: Indigo -> Unvote
T-Pein: Indigo -> Kerkovian
MangoSenpai: TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> TheAncientCenturion
Kurozumi Seven7: Indigo -> Unvote
MUUGEN: Flower -> Dr_Professor83 -> Flower
oddoddfruit: T-Pein
MitchMatch: Kerkovian
Midnight Delight: TheAncientCenturion -> Unvote -> Flower

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

[VOTE LYNCH Destroya]
Vote Lynch Dest.
Vote Lynch AL Sama
Vote lynch Destroya
vote lynch Flower
Vote lynch Muugen
Vote Lynch Fujishiro
Vote Lynch Kekko.
Vote Lynch Indigo.
Change vote lynch Indigo
Vote Lynch Indigo.