Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a chapter, where I really want to see the scans asap. Shanks on that Prime Roger shit or what's going on? That's a parallel that certainly does well for Shanks.
Man them Kid pirates got exterminated. I mean earlier or later Oda has to drop some major figures to get to an end, but when it's happening it feels a little unreal. That man got nuked tho. Really wanna see how it looks, cause Oden took that thing from the man himself during the flashback. RIP Kid fans if he sends him flying off the island at top speed or some, this would be tough

Edit: And damn I love that Aokiji confronting Kizaru thought... My new favorite headcanon for sure.

Kid's defeat is similar to pre udon luffy vs kaido defeat lool.

It was clear since rooftop and mid/low vs meme that mid is nowhere near top tier, let Alone yc1 level. Even his awakaning is a joke, and inflicts very mild injuries to average enemies.

Vegapunk,baby.BB is not letting that crazy tech go to waste.
Not sure, could be a thing
(This is a shitpost ofc)

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR EUSTASS KIDD. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE PUNK PIERCINGS IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY EUSTASS WIDD IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KIDD PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK SHANKS. FUCK LAW. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK THE RED HAIRED PIRATES. FUCK ELBAF. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Quoting/reposting this too:

I was waiting for someone to do this :cheers:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I really dont think they are going after One Piece, but that could be just me lol. Mihawk has no desire to compete so far, and CG current goal seems to be starting shit with the Marines. Plus, I cant see them taking anything from Teach or Shanks, even with Mihawk around lol
I think it is better not to underestimate the ultimate clown of the show.
His portfolio is ridiculous. Doesnt matter how bad things may seem to be, his luck turns it all to good in the end.
The first big shot Luffy encountered after forming his crew. All the Shanks/Blackbeard childhood is connected to him as well.

Was present in all the big events like Impel Down and the Marineford war. Became a Warlord and an Emperor.
Got the backing of ID prisoners whom Whitebeard himself considered a formidable force that he didnt want against himself.
The man who lost everything and got it all back in record time has got to be important.

I think it is inevitable that he will outlast one between Shanks and Blackbeard, possibly even both if Oda wants to end with a comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.