Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get accused of gaslighting when I'm the first one to call out fake scans even if they favor characters I stand for?
Honestly this looks like an elaborated fake from a super bored person wanting to stir up controversy, I know sandman for a decade and I don't see why would he outright deny the existence of this page if it actually existed
Seeems like fake, japanese is off
Like Monkey D. Garp is written in hiragana (もんきーD が一ぷ) instead of the official katakana "モンキー・Dディー・ガープ"
Guy who did this didn't do his research well.
Thinking Ryokygyu blade was black is not gaslighting when it was literally drawn as one and never got corrected even in the volume lmao, I actually admitted my mistake after the anime came out and this is why I'm currently wearing this stupid avy
Being wrong=/= gaslighting.
Saying Luffy used COC in ch 1092 isn't gaslighting either
So is saying Luffy failed to defeat Kizaru as Kizaru had 500 different occasions to fire a laser in Vegapunk's brain in this very chapter

Know what actual gaslighting is?
Claiming admirals were not restrained in Marijoa despite the manga spelling it out several times through different characters they were
Claiming Luffy was not reacting to Kizaru in 1091 when everything pointed out that he was
Claiming Luffy used COA in 1092 when Oda hasn't draw Luffy's COA in this way once since the last 200 chapters even when he was going all out against Kaido
Claiming Luffy was holding back but that Kizaru was going all out even though Oda made clear at different instances that Kizaru never actively tried to fight Luffy.
Claiming WSG is a generic COC coated hit
Claiming Luffy's reaching his limit, completely exhausting himself and being unable to move without recovery food is plot and nothing else but then claiming Kizaru being dizzy for one minute and getting up with little damage means he's fodder. PIS works both way genius. You can just pick what is plot and what isn't based on what's convenient to your agenda

Fuck you for projecting your behavior onto me @Durableguy , you never admit being wrong and keep putting words in people mouth, this is why you keep getting dogwalked by @Paperchampion23

>characters acting retarded (or not acting at all)
>"that guy" type cliffhanger
>12 pages long, maybe the shortest chapter in One Piece history
Yep, we got the worst chapter of Egghead rigth here
No wonder leakers were so quiet. Imagine having to be the guy who leaked the stupidest chapter in OP's recent or overall history. Even the translators seem apathetic.

"The Peak of Stupidity" really is a fitting title for this one.

Why do I get accused of gaslighting when I'm the first one to call out fake scans even if they favor characters I stand for?

Thinking Ryokygyu blade was black is not gaslighting when it was literally drawn as one and never got corrected even in the volume lmao, I actually admitted my mistake after the anime came out and this is why I'm currently wearing this stupid avy
Being wrong=/= gaslighting.
Saying Luffy used COC in ch 1092 isn't gaslighting either
So is saying Luffy failed to defeat Kizaru as Kizaru had 500 different occasions to fire a laser in Vegapunk's brain in this very chapter

Know what actual gaslighting is?
Claiming admirals were not restrained in Marijoa despite the manga spelling it out several times through different characters they were
Claiming Luffy was not reacting to Kizaru in 1091 when everything pointed out that he was
Claiming Luffy used COA in 1092 when Oda hasn't draw Luffy's COA in this way once since the last 200 chapters even when he was going all out against Kaido
Claiming Luffy was holding back but that Kizaru was going all out even though Oda made clear at different instances that Kizaru never actively tried to fight Luffy.
Claiming WSG is a generic COC coated hit
Claiming Luffy's reaching his limit, completely exhausting himself and being unable to move without recovery food is plot and nothing else but then claiming Kizaru being dizzy for one minute and getting up with little damage means he's fodder. PIS works both way genius. You can just pick what is plot and what isn't based on what's convenient to your agenda

Fuck you for projecting your behavior onto me @Durableguy , you never admit being wrong and keep putting words in people mouth, this is why you keep getting dogwalked by @Paperchampion23
Why do you need to call for backup? I've noticed every single one of you always tag paperchampion23 to get him to like your posts.

It's simply a matter of fact that all the admiral fans here act in the exact same manner. Back each others opinions up via tagging each other lol.

You even try to gaslight this place into thinking Luffy used acoc on Kizaru with the kick. Spent hours making a collage. And then left for 3 months(is it a coincidence you got so heated over a politics thread when Kizaru was one tapped).

If Luffy used acoc on Kizaru, then Lucci used it on Luffy.

They were, but it's still funny as shit

and Oda adding Akainu's line of "don't give them excuses" was too much lmao
I don't think Oda had a specific intent of mocking anyone with Akainu's line
If you understand the type of person Akainu is, you'd understand that he was just being in-character. Failure is simply not tolerable to him

Hoping it's the grand fleet coming to the rescue but at the same time there is really not enough opponents to go around if they do.
But this is a huge enough event that it would fit the narrator promise at end of dressrosa.
It's also likely it BB or some his people.
Or even Buggy and his henchmen Hawk and Croc
Or Revo or some of their elements like Dragon/Sabo

Isn't Lilith like only max 4 years old?

Shes a clone of punk. So she has the mental capacity of punk. she's not going goo goo ga ga.

But it is an ethical debate. Is a clone's age the age of the person they were based on/the age they appear to be in physical and mental states, or is it the age starting from the time they got out of the cloning pod?
Post automatically merged:

And if the Grand Fleet can't be used here, what's its use case anyways?
Cheer leaders for pirate jesus :finally:

I

Indigo

I don't think Oda had a specific intent of mocking anyone with Akainu's line
If you understand the type of person Akainu is, you'd understand that he was just being in-character. Failure is simply not tolerable to him
you are taking this too seriously

what i meant is that Oda gave people fuel to ignore the "Admirals were nerfed in the Holy Land" thing

It's definitely not the revos.

Dragon, Ivankov and Morley were shown on panel just last chapter. They aren't anywhere near egghead.

It's not Shanks. Shanks meeting Luffy is supposed to be a big moment. Far more impactful than this.

It's either BB or Grand fleet.

Betting on GF as they are saving people.

lmao rip vegapunk's shit, probably the only part of the chapter worth a damn since everyone else is just talking about nothing
Also no one in the story seems to want to address the elephant in the room about how futile it is for Vegapunk to try and escape with the Straw Hats. I mean, his brain is a giant floating target which he can't take with him and its already been shown that the labophase's defenses aren't full proof so its only a matter of time before the Marines obliterate his brain, making his own escape pretty futile. And assuming they don't destroy it and Saturn keeps it for research, then that just means Saturn will eventually learn everything Vegapunk knows and know everything the Straw Hats and Revs are planning to do while mass producing even more weapons with said knowledge.

A better alternative would've been for Vegapunk to reveal that he planned to sacrifice himself all along along with his his brain and reveal that his satellites have all of his knowledge divided between them but in compact digital storage inside their own artificial brains since we've already seen through Atlas and Pythagoras that these satellites are mostly cyborgs or full on androids. Thus preserving his knowledge so that they can set up a new punk records when the time comes and carry out his dream of making a punk records-based internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.