Psychophobia.. ? How surprising ! (not really)

Like you said, that's not understanding, that's categorizing.

You are literally making my arguments for me, you are funny :shocking:

I'm not a scientist. I simply understand the principles of science. The exact thing that you must understand first to talk about science.

No. Knowledge is not truth mate. If you think that, you are closer to the pope that you are to Einstein.
The main definition of knowledge (not the only one) is justified true belief. Knowledge is a tripartite concept:

S knows P iff

P is true
S believes that P
S is justfied in believing that p

The main definition of knowledge (not the only one) is justified true belief. Knowledge is a tripartite concept:

S knows P iff

P is true
S believes that P
Don't bother, he's in full blown reality denial. "Truth isn't real" he says, which means his statement of that isn't real or true either. Lol

This is what happens when you spend all day on Reddit

"Knowledge isn't truth"
Please, I beg of you, ask if science is truth to a bunch of scientists mate.

I'm curious what answer you will get

:shocking:

S knows P iff

P is true
S believes that P
That's the theory of knowledge.

This doesn't negates what i'm saying. Knowledge isn't truth :shocking:

It's the awareness of facts and understanding of reality.

On the same matter. Science, isn't the seeking of truth, its the seeking for understanding.

Don't bother, he's in full blown reality denial. "Truth isn't real" he says, which means his statement of that isn't real or true either. Lol

This is what happens when you spend all day on Reddit
Lmao, I must have spent 1 hour on reddit in two years

You are simply not understanding what science is mate. And in return, it makes you also missunderstand what materialism is.

:kata:

Please, I beg of you, ask if science is truth to a bunch of scientists mate.

I'm curious what answer you will get

:shocking:

That's the theory of knowledge.

This doesn't negates what i'm saying. Knowledge isn't truth :shocking:

It's the awareness of facts and understanding of reality.

On the same matter. Science, isn't the seeking of truth, its the seeking for understanding.

Lmao, I must have spent 1 hour on reddit in two years

You are simply not understanding what science is mate. And in return, it makes you also missunderstand what materialism is.

:kata:
Yeah, but just be careful to not to imply that the concept of truth has been eliminated in academic, philosophical, interdisciplinary discussions, etc.
Post automatically merged:

Truth doesn’t exist :endthis:
This sentence is true?

Indeed. Philosophy uses this concept. Its a pertinent tool.

Its simply not what science seeks or what science produce.
Yeah, but sciences need to have epistemological, semantical and metaphysics foundations

"Can scientific knowledge describe reality?"
"Scientific knowledge is the only valid knowledge?"
"What is the nature of the object of science?"

These questions appeal to epistemological, semantical and metaphysical concepts

Last edited:
Who knows man, as Biden will make more appearances his cognitive decline will be slowly but steadily impossible to hide.

Choosing another candidate so close to the elections would make the Dems look weak, they had Kamala which is a woman and part of a racial minority which could've been the perfect replacement ( but everyone hates her lol )

And now you got " Fist bump Fight!Fight! " After your assassination attempt ? Pfft

They could show a picture of trump eating baby pandas and he will still win
It was impossible to hide in 2020 and whenever it was pointed out people went on to whataboutistic idiotic replies "what about trump".
Well Biden is ripe for a dementia care hope, Trump is not.
Post automatically merged:

Excellent! Send this to Trump's camping managers.

Last edited:
Psychophobia.. ? How surprising ! (not really)

Like you said, that's not understanding, that's categorizing.

You are literally making my arguments for me, you are funny :shocking:

I'm not a scientist. I simply understand the principles of science. The exact thing that you must understand first to talk about science.

No. Knowledge is not truth mate. If you think that, you are closer to the pope that you are to Einstein.
You are the type of person that history condemns. You twist facts for your vision. You are dangerous.

Yeah, but sciences need to have epistemological, semantical and metaphysics foundations

"Can scientific knowledge describe reality?"
"Scientific knowledge is the only valid knowledge?"
"What is the nature of the object of science?"

These questions appeal to epistemological, semantical and metaphysical concepts
That's not the work of science, that's the work of epistemology and philosophy.

Science is practice/method. While the method mignt evolve due to the influence of epistemology, philosophy or politics, its stays a practice that does not seek for the truth but the understanding of reality.

Therefore using the concept of truth to attack science or materialism is not pertinent.

Both are based on the current understanding of reality. Knowledge evolves with science and with science, materialism evolves as well.

You are the type of person that history condemns. You twist facts for your vision. You are dangerous.
Are you talking about yourself here Trump Jr ?