Powers & Abilities Oda's failure to demonstrate the Pika Pika no Mi - Waste of chance to demonstrate the Light Logia.

"I imagined it to be stronger, but Oda drew it incorrectly!"

You do not write this story. You only read it.

The cope in this thread is quite hilarious to read.
"Yeah Oda totally limited the Admirals everywhere they appeared. Remember when they did not one shot everyone in Marine Ford?!?!"
"Kizaru is too strong so Oda made him not use his fruit properly"
"Egg head is limiting his power for some reason. Its true though"
"Its not as cool as the Pika no Mi I am going to draw!"

Pathetic.
Severe reading the thread issue here:willight:

Sadly, as it stands, there was absolutely no reason for Kizaru to be involved in this arc.
His abilities were limited from the get go and his supposedly character struggle is leading nowhere as it seems.

Everything he did which was mainly to kill VP and stall out Luffy once could've been done by Lucci + Saturn (Saturn already mortally wounded VP and Lucci stalled Luffy).

Kizaru's involvement this arc was one big failure

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sadly, as it stands, there was absolutely no reason for Kizaru to be involved in this arc.
His abilities were limited from the get go and his supposedly character struggle is leading nowhere as it seems.

Everything he did which was mainly to kill VP and stall out Luffy once could've been done by Lucci + Saturn (Saturn already mortally wounded VP and Lucci stalled Luffy).

I do believe kiz involvement in the arc made sense.

What didn't make sense is summoning of all 5 elders and kiz getting cast aside.

Saturn and kiz and atmost one more elder presence and we would still be getting the same result.

Kizarus involvement makes sense because of his history with these characters; it’s more just lame that this feels like Kizarus last arc and compared to the other admirals his showcasing of power has been insanely lackluster

Kizarus involvement makes sense because of his history with these characters; it’s more just lame that this feels like Kizarus last arc and compared to the other admirals his showcasing of power has been insanely lackluster
Which is why I said Kizaru either needs to die or depart from the marines, either way this should've been his last arc. All the characters he shares a connection with are here, how retarded is it to have Kizaru betray the WG in 5 years when no of the characters he has emotional ties to are around to witness it ?

Kizaru is not important enough that his character arc gets another chapter post this arc. Whatever happens logically needs to happen here.

No cause Gorosei can just get beat up, Kizaru doesn't have regen and is far too fast to handle for anyone bar G5 and that's just not something Oda is interested in drawing.
I feel that sooner or later Luffy and Kizaru will have a serious fight and Luffy will genuinely defeat him there. Egghead isn't the place for said fight since it'd lead to a lot of destruction which neither Luffy or Kizaru want or need.
I mean, if Kizaru's still an enemy then. He may just sacrifice against Mars or Nusjuro

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel that sooner or later Luffy and Kizaru will have a serious fight and Luffy will genuinely defeat him there. Egghead isn't the place for said fight since it'd lead to a lot of destruction which neither Luffy or Kizaru want or need.
I mean, if Kizaru's still an enemy then. He may just sacrifice against Mars or Nusjuro
Kiz vs Luffy ship has sailed...

If not egghead when there is emotional connection involved along with plot relevance then definitely not in future

Either kiz will follow kuzan's path in search of his own justice or he has to take on elders in egghead itself.

That’s the point of his character arc though
If Oda ends up delivering with his ability in the upcoming chapters then I’d consider it a masterpiece
If Kizaru goes back to MarineHQ the way he is now, lamenting about what he has done without making a stand regarding his unclear justice, then fuck Kizaru and fuck Oda lol

Which is why I said Kizaru either needs to die or depart from the marines, either way this should've been his last arc. All the characters he shares a connection with are here, how retarded is it to have Kizaru betray the WG in 5 years when no of the characters he has emotional ties to are around to witness it ?

Kizaru is not important enough that his character arc gets another chapter post this arc. Whatever happens logically needs to happen here.
I think he’ll die. Preferably sacrificing himself but at this point that feels pointless with the straw hats already disembarked.

Kiz vs Luffy ship has sailed...

If not egghead when there is emotional connection involved along with plot relevance then definitely not in future

Either kiz will follow kuzan's path in search of his own justice or he has to take on elders in egghead itself.
I mean I did mention he'd possibly take on one of the Elders but yeah
Dude might just retire after this lol it's a lot of stress in one day

That’s the point of his character arc though
If Oda ends up delivering with his ability in the upcoming chapters then I’d consider it a masterpiece
If Kizaru goes back to MarineHQ the way he is now, lamenting about what he has done without making a stand regarding his unclear justice, then fuck Kizaru and fuck Oda lol
Blud twerked for Nika. He's already the worst, might as well do something useful for the agenda and show some feats and then fuck off lmao. Ending makes or breaks it.
I think he’ll die. Preferably sacrificing himself but at this point that feels pointless with the straw hats already disembarked.
I personally don't see a reason for a saviour too. The robot seems to be enough with his upcoming trump card but who knows, maybe Kizaru is brought back to safe Bonney and Kuma from Saturn.

Something needs to happen to Saturn, he can't leave this arc unpunished and then there is the Devon plot too.

Anyways, I have full confidence in Oda ruining Kizaru as it stands.

Blud twerked for Nika. He's already the worst, might as well do something useful for the agenda and show some feats and then fuck off lmao. Ending makes or breaks it.

I personally don't see a reason for a saviour too. The robot seems to be enough with his upcoming trump card but who knows, maybe Kizaru is brought back to safe Bonney and Kuma from Saturn.

Something needs to happen to Saturn, he can't leave this arc unpunished and then there is the Devon plot too.

Anyways, I have full confidence in Oda ruining Kizaru as it stands.
I’m still on the gorosei are going to follow the Straw Hats to Elbaf to kill Bonney train. So I’m sure Saturn will get his comeuppance there like Jack in Zou.

The big question is still the BB Pirates. They somehow knew that Saturn would be on Egghead which means they had someone on that ship relaying info to Augur and Devon.

The idea of Kizaru dying and sacrificing is close 0 right now IMO, and to be fair I was never a fan of that to begin with

The sunny is about to land on the ocean and bonney and kuma are next to luffy.

I also don't agree with how Kizaru character is ruined lol

Before Kizaru came to egghead there was not even a character, people always treated him as a combat tool with light powers that trolls people. Now he is a more interesting character than most post-ts chracters

Oda has a genuine lack of creativity problem and he half-asses ideas he doesn't understand in the slightest
Who is forcing you to read his work?
Is what Oda is.
because of the readers liking his ideas
They do. Else he would not be.
"I had too high expectations so I am upset when they are not met"
Typical stan things.
If you like the characters its "creativity", if you dislike the characters its "asspulls".
wide variety of abilities
Doing things like Gomu does (how utterly creative!) and creating mochi donuts surely beats light clones and teleportation or creating lightsabers.
THE FUCK YOU ON ABOUT?
Kizaru already does things with the Pika that he really should not be.
You are just upset that after 20+ years of hard core stanning the Admirals they show up with underwhelming performances so you try to shift the blame on Oda when you bunch of dumbfucks were the ones setting yourselves up for disappointment.
fruit has been gradually hyped up for the past 17 years
That is not even true lmao.
The light fruit was only hyped up by Admiral stans for no other reason than their own headcanons and speculations.
Outside of that the fruit received no special treatment.
"but the fruit should really be able to do XYZ" lmao. Oda disagrees.
effective use out of energy-matter Logias
This, again, is the main problem and why the thread was created.
Your headcanons told you what the Pika should be able to do. For over 20 years you convinced yourself how this "energy-matter" logia will solo the verse once its full potential is shown!
Now when the time finally came where the fruit could use all the abilities you imagined it had... Oda (for no other reason than to spite you) did not draw it that way.

A pity.