• ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
In the world fictional dragon have ability turn human like creatures
I have read manga series where anime and manga characters dragon have this neat ability turn dragons. In series zero the familiar had season 4, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Sekai no Owari no Sekairoku, I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls, Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life, Chamberlain of the Azfareo, and Sono Mono. Nochi ni.

I am pretty sure game of thrones has it correct me wrong? I have never watch the show or read books I don’t know I have heard there was character it did though.
Aknologia in fairytail could too.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
With translation sanji part is not bad. He didn’t have heart eyes or nose bleed. He was actually pretty serious and even warned the enemy to let him go before he gets angry. Even Black Maria beg him not too because she doesn’t want her place to turn into the battle field. but if he doesn’t escape next chapter it’s gonna be annoying and dragged out. The dialogue is hopeful because it implies sanji didn’t come there to mess around with women but rather save a women in trouble ( which is good). Sanji said he’s running short on time as well so that means if the women wasn’t in trouble he wouldn’t have ran to be with prostitutes. He plans to leave fast

Then can you explain:
1. Why after Luffy pummeling him up to the floor before being one shotted, Dragon Kaido reverted back to his human form?
Was he starting to use his DF on the floor?

2. Why Yamato which is Kaido jr. also appears as a human with horn, and never appeared as a dragon? Does she also eat same Oni DF?
1. Yes thats what I mean

2. Who knows, that's a good point. I just think we have to wait and see

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
With translation sanji part is not bad. He didn’t have heart eyes or nose bleed. He was actually pretty serious and even warned the enemy to let him go before he gets angry. Even Black Maria beg him not too because she doesn’t want her place to turn into the battle field. but if he doesn’t escape next chapter it’s gonna be annoying and dragged out. The dialogue is hopeful because it implies sanji didn’t come there to mess around with women but rather save a women in trouble ( which is good). Sanji said he’s running short on time as well so that means if the women wasn’t in trouble he wouldn’t have ran to be with prostitutes. He plans to leave fast
Yeah. Agreed. I don't like the direction Sanji went here, but he wasn't a fool about it. It could turn into something interesting.

I agree with you here, I think Oda left Sanji on the thrid floor to end up fighting Queen (don't know how it will come to fruition)

Zoro or Marco vs King, I think it's clear at this juncture that Marco might fly Zoro up to the Top

These 2 regardless deserve their top tier fight
I think Marco's going to pest Big Mom some more now that she went for the roof, instead of fighting King. We will need some characters focused on keeping her busy, and i think Zoro's much more suited to go the path of the Beast Pirates.

Zoro vs King with Zoro cutting fire is where it's at while first round of Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido goes down, and then later on Zoro comes in with an assist and opens up Kaido's scar at some point after defeating King.

This is interesting. Yamato doesn't say Kaidou or the dragon devil fruit, but says dragons in general. Is Yamato familiar with other dragons? Could it be the theories of Kaidou having a dragon bloodline be true?
Like i said Kaido and Yamato are an actual Dragon that can shapeshift into human. The power that shown by Kaido is power of the Eastern Dragon

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I know the mods will hate me even suggesting this, but I'll do anyway :fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

Since there's a break why don't we have WorstGen's first ever meme off.

A meme competition on selected topics, and the funniest meme wins. You can select the winner by public voting, or a panel of meme judges or whatever.

Since we've turned into a wank and bait powerscaling meme forum. Why not embrace it and go full tilt :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.