Future Events Big mom will kill Garp

about prime

Garp : admit he is weaker than his prime as he should be, he no longer is his Rocks Era man that he was
Sengoku : admit Kaido and Big Mom are on their pick of prime even now

current Big Mom can beat Garp without a doubt
but
Prime Garp is above Yonko until more titanic facts in favor of Yonko ... only Yonko who can surpass him is most likely Teach alone

any way

Oda is legit in love with garp
Oda is not a big fan of big mom

can't see him to this to one of his best and most loved characters

Why did the Chicken King avoided Big Mom in his visit to WCI although in the past he had already defeated her old crew once?
Don't give a fuck about Roger so his fans can answer that.

Why did the Monkey Hero never invade WCI yet he had all the time to pursue fodders in Water 7?
Why would he invade WCI?
Is that this stupid argument again that Marines never tried to take out the Yonkou?
The WG wants and supports the existence of the Yonkou system, what individual Marines think doesn't matter because the last decision will be made by the government.

Did i answer your question?
Now would you be so kind to answer mine?
Post automatically merged:

Cause they remember every godly punch that Garp landed on Rocks's face and they don't want the same fate.
Kaidou goes after Old sickbeard when he's distracted with a war, lmao.

Kaidou probably remembered the ass whooping Garp gave him every time his name was mentioned in the newspaper. I wouldn't challenge him also

Why didn't Kaidou or Big mom ever attempt to fight Garp again after God valley?
why Garp didn't attempt to fight Big Mom and Kaido?

going to war need reasons ...

I do it cause fuck you is not a reason

Don't give a fuck about Roger so his fans can answer that.

Why would he invade WCI?
Is that this stupid argument again that Marines never tried to take out the Yonkou?
The WG wants and supports the existence of the Yonkou system, what individual Marines think doesn't matter because the last decision will be made by the government.

Did i answer your question?
Now would you be so kind to answer mine?

Kaidou goes after Old sickbeard when he's distracted with a war, lmao.

Kaidou probably remembered the ass whooping Garp gave him every time his name was mentioned in the newspaper. I wouldn't challenge him also
wait ...

why Kaido didn't wanted to fight Garp is a legit question
but
why Garp didn't fought Kaido is stupid argument?

why Garp didn't attempt to fight Big Mom and Kaido?
There was no reason because Garp already proved superiority over them. It's their turn to challenge Garp.

Also, you as well dodged my question.

Garp is a Marine that falls under the WG's authority. The Government values the existence of the Yonkou system to prevent the rise of the new PK. No Marine up to this point ever supported the governments beliefs, but they fall under their rule, that's why Garp never went after them.

Marineford proves my point. The Government never went after any Yonkou, but they waged war against WB and risked to destroy the balance without a second thought if it was for the death of Ace, the man, with the potential of becoming PK.

Have your answer ?
Now answer mine pls

There was no reason because Garp already proved superiority over them. It's their turn to challenge Garp.

Garp is a Marine that falls under the WG's authority. The Government values the existence of the Yonkou system to prevent the rise of the new PK. No Marine up to this point ever supported the governments beliefs, but they fall under their rule, that's why Garp never went after them.

Have your answer ?
Now answer mine pls
cause your question is not logical
Big Mom and Kaido have other goals in life than fighting Garp to revenge a WAR

if you want to say Garp > Kaido ... that was obvious even before we knew about god valley ... until Kaido prove otherwise (if)

but assuming Kaido and Big Mom didn't want to fight each other cause they feared ... is a bad logic

a Yonko won't fight Marine unless they have too
Marine won't fight a Yonko unless they have too

cause your question is not logical
Big Mom and Kaido have other goals in life than fighting Garp to revenge a WAR

if you want to say Garp > Kaido ... that was obvious even before we knew about god valley ... until Kaido prove otherwise (if)

but assuming Kaido and Big Mom didn't want to fight each other cause they feared ... is a bad logic

a Yonko won't fight Marine unless they have too
Marine won't fight a Yonko unless they have too
That Logic is flawed.

Kaido's entire character is all about strength. During his lifetime he constantly competed with WB, to prove that he became stronger than him. If Kaidou was all about strength, why did he never pick a fight with someone that's roughly equal to Roger/Whitebeard.

Your argument may apply to Big meme, but Kaidou is not falling under that one

That Logic is flawed.

Kaido's entire character is all about strength. During his lifetime he constantly competed with WB, to prove that he became stronger than him. If Kaidou was all about strength, why did he never pick a fight with someone that's roughly equal to Roger/Whitebeard.

Your argument may apply to Big meme, but Kaidou is not falling under that one
well are you forgetting some thing?

Kaido was defeated 7 times
Kaido was captured by Marine and Yonko 18 times

assuming he was captured in God Valley as well ...

we still have to see who defeated him other 6 times
we still have to see who captured him other 17 times

Marineford proves my point. The Government never went after any Yonkou, but they waged war against WB and risked to destroy the balance without a second thought if it was for the death of Ace, the man, with the potential of becoming PK.

Have your answer ?
Now answer mine pls
Kaido never challenged cuz who will he take as as Hostage?:myman: he didnt know Garp had a grandson and likely never even knew where Dragon is, heck he likey doesnt even know Dragon is Garp's son. Intelligence was never the BP's forte.

BM was too buys giving birth and being the new world's slu....:whitepress:

as for Garp, he already stated in chapter Zero he cares about roger, dont give a F for Shiki. ofc he isnt gonna bother with going after some silver medalist. He and Roger already smacked them.
:funky:

Have your answer ?
Now answer mine pls
garp prove superiority to bm and kaido but it bcause they are different. mihawk beats zoro 2 years ago with pendant. aokiji beats monster trio with neg diff 2 years ago. luffy suffers total defeats against akainu and all of three admirals 2 years ago. zoro lost to kuina 2000 times.

doesn't meant 40 years later thing will goes same if same matchup happens. ppl changed. some they pass their prime. some enter their prime. some get way stronger and some get way weaker.

why garp didn't goes to war with kaido or bm later after God valley because he knew it was a suicide mission he make it just personal. wg need to assemble at least equal to marine ford arc if garp want to face kaido or bm.

god valley isn't just about him vs rocks. it was also about Roger and his companion and marines. and kaido was just a teenager that prolly as young as pre ts luffy.

even roger avoid direct confrontation against big mom.

garp already proved his superiority yes 38 years ago for certain day.
but big mom and kaido had already prove their superiority not just to garp but against WG and marines for over 20 years.

they are been reign on new world over 20 years without getting touched running their dirty businness.what Sengoku do? what garp do? nothing. they just watch.

wg support them from the back and front. their reason is to maintain the balance.that is total bs. what happen back on roger era? even top dogs like roger or whitebeard get chased by fodders marine.they get hunt countless time. WG don't even care about balance because they were think they are superior than pirates. but right know things changed. all because those four emperors.

back then they are sending admirals like garp Sengoku to response the meeting of shiki and roger at edd war. but right know even garp and kizaru think twice to hunt down rayleigh at same time to whitebeard. or like akainu think twice to deal with bm kaido possibly alliance.they don't just go casually fight and war the top dogs crew like the past.

Last edited: