There's more truth to it than just a bland subjective view of it. In fact it's more of an objective view on his character.
You think Sanji Post TS is in any way, shape or form a good character.... Good God you might need to read a bit more.
I don't think he's as good as his Pre Timeskip self. To me he's only lacking combat focus and interest for him to be the Sanji we all used to know and love. But yh his Pervert gags are funny to me and his chivalry is a good defining trait of his. Sure his Nosebleed gag went overboard but that was only in FI arc. Since then he's been a lot more tamer.

How did fans get the idea that Sanji will become a phoenix? Isn't that Marco? I can't see a scenario where Marco dies and Sanji inherits his fruit? Is there a possibility that Sanji unlocks some sort of Germa gene that gives him phoenix inspired flames or regeneration?

How did fans get the idea that Sanji will become a phoenix? Isn't that Marco? I can't see a scenario where Marco dies and Sanji inherits his fruit? Is there a possibility that Sanji unlocks some sort of Germa gene that gives him phoenix inspired flames or regeneration?
I think even if he ultimately unlocks a fire like power up it will probably prove not sufficient enough to define him a Marco lol.

I liked him pre ts, But Post ts with the same boring gags which made me like him less than before. Oda fumbled with the overused trope of let one of the straw hats betray Luffy in WCI. Sanji had been with straw hats through Nami's, Robin's and Usopp's situation. He has been shown to be a smart tactician and he was the person who kicked Luffy on the face because Luffy was about to say something he didn't want. Yet in WCI, he does everything opposite of what he is. He is busy feeling pity for himself. The whole Sanji is so kind that he won't hurt his monstrous family even if they attempt to kill straw hats is so cringy. The Germa is way more despicable than the innocent navy soldiers and people he has been killing left and right throughout his journey with the straw hats. Its not like he had any great hidden love for Germa except Reiju. He stated again and again how he hates Germa and does not associate with that family.

Personally I enjoy Luffy, Zoro, Law, Nami and Usopp more.

lmao it amazes me how much i've ignored this shit on my first watch/read because i was still kinda young and didn't care about Sanji's actions because i thought he was "cool". But Sanji seriously told Jinbe to kill himself - even though Jinbe did nothing wrong and never agreed with Arlong or what he did, just to simp for Nami?

What a loser, he would never do this for anyone else in the crew except his "princesses" who treat him like shit