Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I honestly view him as already half dead.

Only way he survives at this point is if someone gets his Fruit (hi, Vivi) and takes Kuma's memories out of Bonney and puts them into S-Bear.

Huh. You know what. That might just be it.
So how likely would it be that S-Bear inherits Kuma's memories and soul?
Disgusting swamp man:sanjimeh:

Swamp boy is possessed!

I have three interesting questions about Kuma for you

1) Why Kuma knew that Dragon has a son, but Ivankov didn't? The three are close friends according to Sabo and the three founded RA. But why only Kuma knew it?

2) Why Kuma protected Sunny? Would not make any sense Dragon order him to do it. Dragon doesnt want interfere in Luffy journey. I dont think that Dragon even knew about Kuma situation in that moment. But the interesting about this question is because that was Kuma last wish.

3) Why Kuma send Luffy to Amazon Lilly? He sent every strawhat to place that are related to them. But Luffy and Amazon Lilly doesnt have nothing in common.
Post automatically merged:

I have a theory that can tie these questions
I can actually answer your 2nd question

Kuma is actually the Sunny’s paw and Carrot is the lion
during the construction of the Sunny a frog that looks like Kuma is present and a blonde girl accompanied by a rabbit is present which represent Carrot

Carrot is literally associated with Lion

This why Kuma will die and pass on his fruit to Carrot, expelling his demon fruit into Carrot’s paw shaped gloves, thus explaining the existence of objects possessing demon fruit.

the 2 have protected the Sunny Carrot as a lookout and Kuma as a guardian

for more details that give more evidence to what i’m saying about Carrot and her connections to the ship

Carrot the last strawhat

In early Strawhat designs, we see a hammer-wielding entity that is the soul of the Merry. This entity is called a Klabaurmann, it warns its crew of danger, but is also the cause of shipwrecks.

I think Carrot is the incarnation of this one
when the SH acquire the Merry, a child named Carrot is present
when the Sunny is being built, a blonde child and a rabbit are present, and she can be seen carrying a hammer.

Carrot is called a Lion, which may remind us of Sunny
But she also replaces the goat on the cover of volume 105, which may remind us of Merry.

Carrot was inspired by the mochi hammering moon rabbit, and is literally seen hitting a mochi man with katakuri.

Carrot is literally the Strawhats' lookout and warns them of danger, but she also caused the sinking of the BM fleet

So here's what I think: Kuma goes to Egg Head to save Sunny, or more precisely Carrot, who is his incarnation and who has been captured by Caribou. You can say cope, I don't care.
and I think Carrot will inherit Kuma fruit, because Oda showed us a rabbit propeller that refers to Carrot and that saved the SH from a shark, and for me it’s a foreshadowing that shows that Carrot will propel the Sunny to help the SH from escaping Egg Head

for more details showing the similarities between the fruit and Carrot’s fighting skills

Carrot and kuma’s fruit

Carrot is the best candidate: she literally fights with a cushion-shaped glove and her fighting skills are very similar to those of the fruit: she moves fast by propelling herself with this fruit she can also extend her sulong form by expelling her exhaustion. Her lookout skills will be boosted as she will be able to reach higher and thus have a better overview

and I'm also convinced that she'll get the mantra similar to Enel's which will enable her to read the radio waves in the air, giving her a constant radar of what's around her on a massive scale

Carrot is also inspired by Goku with her sulong transformation and Goku's Saiyan name which is literally Kakarot, with Kuma's fruit she will literally be able to hurl kamehameha at anyone who threatens the Sunny and crew. Best lookout

The idea of inherited will. Through Sabo, we've seen that DFs carry the will of their last user. Thematically, Carrot inheriting Kuma's will through his fruit makes sense, given that his last will was to protect the Sunny.

And how many times have we seen Carrot protect Sunny + the SH by acting as a lookout and Pedro's will, which is the same, as well as wanting her to become stronger.

The foreshadowing of Carrot's return. Here we can see that the thruster is a barrel with rabbit ears, allowing the SH to escape from the shark by propelling itself. I'm sure this is a sign that Carrot will be the one to help them escape Egg Head, and yes, it's literally a reference to Carrot
And with Kuma fruit, Carrot will be able to remove the coke limit and perform all Sunny’s attack

Canon gaon, Carrot throws a kamehameha, because yes with this fruit she’ll eventually able to do that

a coup de burst…

idc if it’s controversial lol

@Useless_Kidd

I’m so going to hit you – hard!:

First, I need to tell you, that Stussy is not on the SHP’s side. She only saved the Stellar, because if he dies, than Punk Records dies with him – that is why Lucci attacked Vegapunk – he played against Stussy, because he knew the marines and the WG needed Punk Records intact and that Stussy would most probably try to protect Vegapunk from his attack. (This also explains, why Sanji did not act upon Lucci hurting her although she is a woman.). A little while back I have picked this up here: Stussy's allegiance

But to the point of Lucci joining the SHP:

These are the most obvious hint towards him becoming the last member of the SHP: Main hints. I think I do need to explain the connectiong between Shaka and Lucci a little in detail here: Twins

Than we have this one as well with Jinbe stating, what the SHP still need and the position, which is still open: Last open position on the Sunny Imagine now that someone observes the state of the battle: What good would it do, if the person had only this task? Nothing. Calmly observing a battle would only make sense, if the person doing so was also in charge of strategizing the crew through the situation, because we as of now have no one, who is doing so and the position as a strategist was often times performed by someone external like Law, Bege or Kinemon. The SHP only did either not listen to them or busted their plan in one way or another. So, we do need one more person, who is able to observe and strategize for the crew. And Lucci is very good at it, as we saw in Water 7 and the plan of CP9 to get to the blueprints.

Funny is - Lucci has even a counterpart within the BBPs:

Laffitte:
- Was a former police officer
- Is cruel/violent towards innocent people overstepping rules
- Used excessive brutality against innocents back when he was an officer on duty
- Wanted to kill Pizzaro when he disrespected BB and said he wanted to become captain
- Is stealthy
- Has manners, is polite and comes off as rather sophisticated
- Is very intelligent and assesses a situation before taking action
- Is oftentimes seen smiling
- Comes around as rather underhanded (chapter 1081 when he whispers to BB, if they should steal Aokiji’s fruit)

Lucci:
- Was a former police officer in CP9/0
- wants to help innocent people be freed of pirates (he hates pirates)
- used excessive brutality against pirates (seen when fighting the candy pirates during the cover story)
- is stealthy
- Has manners, is polite and comes off as rather sophisticated
- Is very intelligent and assesses a situation before taking action
- is never seen smiling
- is seen to behave rather honest (chapter 1076)

And if Stussy is a real vampire and can turn other people into vampires by just biting them, than Kaku and Lucci have now turned into vampires as well. Oda already drew them with hinted, sharp, pointy canines. Kaku and Lucci as vampires This is also, why it bugs me that Oda drew Lucci in his fight against Zolo in his awakeing form – he is hiding his vampire teeth from us.

Also, in that Live action performance, Luffy did say that he wanted ten crew members and a bird, like Seatonnes here showed us: 10 crew members and a bird If Lucci joins, Hattori will follow him as well, so there is the bird, Oda hinted at in the LA.

And I find this forshadowing of Oda just adorable: Join my crew

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I can actually answer your 2nd question

Kuma is actually the Sunny’s paw and Carrot is the lion
during the construction of the Sunny a frog that looks like Kuma is present and a blonde girl accompanied by a rabbit is present which represent Carrot

Carrot is literally associated with Lion

This why Kuma will die and pass on his fruit to Carrot, expelling his demon fruit into Carrot’s paw shaped gloves, thus explaining the existence of objects possessing demon fruit.

the 2 have protected the Sunny Carrot as a lookout and Kuma as a guardian

for more details that give more evidence to what i’m saying about Carrot and her connections to the ship

and I think Carrot will inherit Kuma fruit, because Oda showed us a rabbit propeller that refers to Carrot and that saved the SH from a shark, and for me it’s a foreshadowing that shows that Carrot will propel the Sunny to help the SH from escaping Egg Head

for more details showing the similarities between the fruit and Carrot’s fighting skills

And with Kuma fruit, Carrot will be able to remove the coke limit and perform all Sunny’s attack

Canon gaon, Carrot throws a kamehameha, because yes with this fruit she’ll eventually able to do that

a coup de burst…

idc if it’s controversial lol
For me I would love if Conejo Blanco got the snow fruit

However fella this is a very good theory and I can honestly dig it if it happens
:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

I was suprised to see it heating up again
Just like old times
:yearight:
We just miss the nakama shit storms to the point of getting into wild theories when all Oda is giving us are breaks after breaks:suresure:

Aye. Too bad all my favorite arguers are long gone :ronalugh:

Penis, Outlaw, Dizzy ect.
@Peenix actually dropped by a lot of pages earlier, and said something I agreed to on nakama topic.

Not sure I debated with Dizzy and Outlaw, but other folks missing out are the Tama-nakama stans.