Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I called you a hypocrite Seung-hun ssi. In that thread you repeatedly emphasize that you're not Carrot hater while always bringing Carrot in every answer. However here you act like a one. I think this is the first time I called out someone. I maybe have done it in some way tho.

I maybe dislike Yamato but as long as I remember I never insult her or even the fans. The least I said in one of my latest post that I've already seen her joining and just demanded a role cuz Chronicle is too forced in the end of journey and Apprentice is just for younger people. I even suggest he being the masonry of the crew far in the past before this forum became too hot.
The worst I've said he'll stay in Wano.

if we wanted to be fair, it's Yamato fans are the first one called Carrot fans "furry". Even dizzy actually never insulted someone, it's my first time seeing it and honestly, I'm shocked.

SUMMARY

(Case 1: conversation)

Op: "this is my theory: from COLOR PERSPECTIVE" (he brought other name like Smoker, Caribou, Marguerite, Kuma, Kinemon, Tama, Hiyori, Pudding, Bellamy, Ginrummy)

Jo: I think Yamato "bla bla bla" and Yamato will change her name to Oden and Carrot shouldn't "bla bla bla" (Carrot first)

Op: Based on my theory, it's clear that ..... Carrot is orange, Monet is green and Yamato "could be" Purple. (he's clearly not Carrot fan, he has his own agenda which I kinda agree cuz i'm also huge fan of Monet)

Jo: I'm not Carrot hater but "bla bla bla" and No, Yamato is orange, Monet is green. (Carrot again, hey girl you should answer for Yamato and try not to bring Carrot in every post)

Op: what role do you think Yamato would be? and who do you think would be purple? (I'm sure the op aready seen the weirdness in Jo's answer)

Jo: I think he will become "strategist commander" and if Carrot could do something, Yamato also could do that. BTW I'm not Carrot hater, it's just "bla bla bla". Idk who will be purple, but I think Yamato would be Orange or Purple (WTFF girl, at least be consistent) and another male recruit would be orange (HUH??? at least be consistent +2) In addiition Jinbe is sea, Yamato is land, Monet is sky (Luffy is AVATAR)
(Come on Carrot again/ He didn't even bring Carrot in his question. Yamato is "Female Luffy" and become strategist commander?? You're smarter than that, I don't want discuss that part tho)

:choppawhat:)

:hihihi:

That's why I called you a hypocrite Seung-hun ssi. In that thread you repeatedly emphasize that you're not Carrot hater while always bringing Carrot in every answer. However here you act like a one. I think this is the first time I called out someone. I maybe have done it in some way tho.

I maybe dislike Yamato but as long as I remember I never insult her or even the fans. The least I said in one of my latest post that I've already seen her joining and just demanded a role cuz Chronicle is too forced in the end of journey and Apprentice is just for younger people. I even suggest he being the masonry of the crew far in the past before this forum became too hot.
The worst I've said he'll stay in Wano.

if we wanted to be fair, it's Yamato fans are the first one called Carrot fans "furry". Even dizzy actually never insulted someone, it's my first time seeing it and honestly, I'm shocked.

SUMMARY

(Case 1: conversation)

Op: "this is my theory: from COLOR PERSPECTIVE" (he brought other name like Smoker, Caribou, Marguerite, Kuma, Kinemon, Tama, Hiyori, Pudding, Bellamy, Ginrummy)

Jo: I think Yamato "bla bla bla" and Yamato will change her name to Oden and Carrot shouldn't "bla bla bla" (Carrot first)

Op: Based on my theory, it's clear that ..... Carrot is orange, Monet is green and Yamato "could be" Purple. (he's clearly not Carrot fan, he has his own agenda which I kinda agree cuz i'm also huge fan of Monet)

Jo: I'm not Carrot hater but "bla bla bla" and No, Yamato is orange, Monet is green. (Carrot again, hey girl you should answer for Yamato and try not to bring Carrot in every post)

Op: what role do you think Yamato would be? and who do you think would be purple? (I'm sure the op aready seen the weirdness in Jo's answer)

Jo: I think he will become "strategist commander" and if Carrot could do something, Yamato also could do that. BTW I'm not Carrot hater, it's just "bla bla bla". Idk who will be purple, but I think Yamato would be Orange or Purple (WTFF girl, at least be consistent) and another male recruit would be orange (HUH??? at least be consistent +2) In addiition Jinbe is sea, Yamato is land, Monet is sky (Luffy is AVATAR)
(Come on Carrot again/ He didn't even bring Carrot in his question. Yamato is "Female Luffy" and become strategist commander?? You're smarter than that, I don't want discuss that part tho)

:choppawhat:)

:hihihi:
2 questions: on which part did I hate on Carrot? Did I say something like “Carrot sucks she should go back to Zou & eat grass” on that thread? Because clearly I checked back and I haven’t said anything like that nor edited my comments there. Everybody can see in that thread that there is 0 hates on Carrot. Everybody but you. So please if you’re incompetent, don’t spread your incompetency to everyone.

It’s totally funny that I only emphasized things on Yamato & comparing to Carrot while at the same time giving 0 hates on Carrot, which again, everybody can see in that thread. It’s totally ridiculous that bringing Carrot & comparing Yamato to Carrot = hates on Carrot. Comparing =/= hating. Only you who said that it was a hate. Again, another example of being delusional, incompetent, clowns, and easily triggered are terms to be a Carrot fan. At least being “hypocrite” is way better than being delusional & triggered. LMAO Carrot doesn’t deserve such hate because she’s never been relevant anyway. Just wanna drop it here:

Last edited:
Forget your moral compass and let the hate flow:finally:

Actually Carrot doesn't give a crap about anyone, on Jack invasion she fought for 2 panel, she didn't help to heal the injured minks, she went behind Wanda's back and left Zou, she whined at Nami for food when she forced herself on the ship, she didn't want to make herself useful at first but when she was curious over the island of Tottoland she said as an excuse that she wanted to work too at Pedro, she didn't give a single care about Chiffon being beaten by Big Mom so many times and almost killed..

She only care about herself, she doesn't care about Pedro's will going against what he told her for personal revenge, she's not helping to free Wano even after hearing about Oden's backstory in act 1, she was just there sitting being a tree and having some fake tears again, she doesn't care about the dawn, she doesn't care about the Strawhats as she's not fighting with them right now, she's using her Mink clan's loyalty and trust by spreading lies of Perospero killing Pedro for her own twisted goals, she doesn't care about Jinbei either she just wanted to be the center of attention, she jumped on Jinbei and they never had an interaction, Luffy doesn't care about her cause he smell her fake image from miles away..

But the most important one is that she doesn't give a damn about Pedro.

Forget your moral compass and let the hate flow:finally:

Actually Carrot doesn't give a crap about anyone, on Jack invasion she fought for 2 panel, she didn't help to heal the injured minks, she went behind Wanda's back and left Zou, she whined at Nami for food when she forced herself on the ship, she didn't want to make herself useful at first but when she was curious over the island of Tottoland she said as an excuse that she wanted to work too at Pedro, she didn't give a single care about Chiffon being beaten by Big Mom so many times and almost killed..

She only care about herself, she doesn't care about Pedro's will going against what he told her for personal revenge, she's not helping to free Wano even after hearing about Oden's backstory in act 1, she was just there sitting being a tree and having some fake tears again, she doesn't care about the dawn, she doesn't care about the Strawhats as she's not fighting with them right now, she's using her Mink clan's loyalty and trust by spreading lies of Perospero killing Pedro for her own twisted goals, she doesn't care about Jinbei either she just wanted to be the center of attention, she jumped on Jinbei and they never had an interaction, Luffy doesn't care about her cause he smell her fake image from miles away..

But the most important one is that she doesn't give a damn about Pedro.

Be careful what you said about Carrot. Some of her delusional fans will say that you hate her while you’re stating your opinion:milaugh:

Oh but i do hate her and most Carrot fans on this thread are as you say delusional.:cheers:
And I have to add: incompetent, and easily triggered asf. So funny to see Kafkananta quoted my posts on another thread of comparing Carrot to Yamato then he claimed that it was a hate. Total jokers. Not surprised & nothing new:robinsweat::pepecorn:

2 questions: on which part did I hate on Carrot? Did I say something like “Carrot sucks she should go back to Zou & eat grass” on that thread? Because clearly I checked back and I haven’t said anything like that nor edited my comments there. Everybody can see in that thread that there is 0 hates on Carrot. Everybody but you. So please if you’re incompetent, don’t spread your incompetency to everyone.

It’s totally funny that I only emphasized things on Yamato & comparing to Carrot while at the same time giving 0 hates on Carrot, which again, everybody can see in that thread. It’s totally ridiculous that bringing Carrot & comparing Yamato to Carrot = hates on Carrot. Comparing =/= hating. Only you who said that it was a hate. Again, another example of being delusional, incompetent, clowns, and easily triggered are terms to be a Carrot fan. At least being “hypocrite” is way better than being delusional & triggered. LMAO Carrot doesn’t deserve such hate because she’s never been relevant anyway. Just wanna drop it here:

You're such a smartass with your words. You even can disguise your hate with that repeated "i'm not carrot hater" words.

Aren't you are the one who triggered for everything that Carrot-related thread? The op didn't even brag and specifically talk about Carrot and didn't close all possibility Yamato has. But you specifically chose Carrot to question all of his theory.
I even can see the Op is trying politely to acommodate your repeated argument.

Op said: what do you think his role disregarding mfmm pattern?

You: (instead of answering by logical answer, you talk about carrot again)

You can just answer by "I think chronicler is fine" you don't have to add "if Carrot can be lookout then Yamato could be too". It's the sign of little hate.

At this point Yamato fans denied lookout role. Carrot fans are very sure about that role. But there you are using "Carrot's rejected role" to use in your argument. What a slick witch.

If you admit thay you're Carrot hater like rootbeer, it's fine. At least I didn't have to see your double face.

I can't be delusional when Carrot is still there. I even respect the op that very sure Monet will coming back.

You're such a smartass with your words. You even can disguise your hate with that repeated "i'm not carrot hater" words.

Aren't you are the one who triggered for everything that Carrot-related thread? The op didn't even brag and specifically talk about Carrot and didn't close all possibility Yamato has. But you specifically chose Carrot to question all of his theory.
I even can see the Op is trying politely to acommodate your repeated argument.

Op said: what do you think his role disregarding mfmm pattern?

You: (instead of answering by logical answer, you talk about carrot again)

You can just answer by "I think chronicler is fine" you don't have to add "if Carrot can be lookout then Yamato could be too"

At this point Yamato fans denied lookout role. Carrot fans are very sure about that role. But there you are using "Carrot's rejected role" to use in your argument. What a slick witch.

If you admit thay you're Carrot hater like rootbeer, it's fine. At least I didn't have to see your double face.

I can't be delusional when Carrot is still there. I even respect the op that very sure Monet will coming back.
And because of those COMPARISONS you said I’m a Carrot hater, right? Well yeah now I am. So stay pressed and keep triggered.

Hey at least we got positive side, we don't have to see your repeated "i'm not carrot hater btw".
well I wasn’t a Carrot hater. But now I am. And you clearly don’t understand what I meant as “delusional”. You’re being delusional because you stated I was a hypocrite, and I was hating on Carrot while there were 0 hates on Carrot; not because of Carrot’s existence. Everybody can see in that thread. I even gave more emphasize on Monet coming back instead of Carrot, yet all you can see is “hating on Carrot.” Is it that hard for you to comprehend?

Comparing? Yes. Hating? None. And again, you’re being delusional makes you incompetent to make a difference between comparing & hating. So, yeah. Not surprised & nothing new on a joke character with joke fans. Hopefully you can make a difference between “I was/wasn’t” and “I am”:luuh:

Last edited:
well I wasn’t a Carrot hater. But now I am. And you clearly don’t understand what I meant as “delusional”. You’re being delusional because you stated I was a hypocrite, and I was hating on Carrot while there were 0 hates on Carrot; not because of Carrot’s existence. Everybody can see in that thread. I even gave more emphasize on Monet coming back instead of Carrot, yet all you can see is “hating on Carrot.” Is it that hard for you to comprehend?

Comparing? Yes. Hating? None. And again, you’re being delusional makes you incompetent to make a difference between comparing & hating. So, yeah. Not surprised & nothing new on a joke character with joke fans. Hopefully you can make a difference between “I was/wasn’t” and “I am”:luuh:
Hmm being a hater just because a fan/some fans, how low/unhappy life you have then. Annyeong

Hmm being a hater just because a fan/some fans, how low/unhappy life you have then. Annyeong
You: wow you’re a Carrot hater because you keep comparing Carrot!
Me: I didn’t hate on her, I was comparing. Comparing is different with hating.
You: admit it! You’re a hater!
Me: okay I admit now
You: wow your life so sad!

No, sugar. Sad is that you insisted on me hating on Carrot, and after I said now I’m a Carrot hater, you’re using the victim card in an argument, saying my life is low/unhappy while actually, playing victim is the one which makes you lower/unhappier; or should I say: the lowest/unhappiest. So I admit it just to make you happy, because you sounded so pathetic, despicable, and pretty much triggered at the same time. So, bye Felicia!

Last edited:
He would be a worse author if his method of building Carrot up to being a Strawhat was to mostly ignore her.

Shinobu has been more relevant than Carrot has on Wano. Shinobu. Who isn’t even one of the Scabbards.

Like Yamato or loathe her, Oda is trying very much to sell her to the fans, by doing the simple, most basic thing required- actually give the character screen time.

There really isn’t anything all that special about how Carrot has written.

Carrot is just a lesser version of Vivi, Law, Kine’mon and Momo. Characters who have sailed with and bonded with the Strawhats over multiple islands. She’s more important than others like Kanjuro (arguably, he’s had more of an effect on the plot but less of an impact on the Strawhats), Raizo or Johnny and Yosaku, but a good step behind the main four that I’ve mentioned in relevance.

But when it comes to flashback, connection with Luffy, role in the story, she is drastically behind the four guys I first mentioned.

Her moment to shine was on WCI where she did exactly what Pedro told her to do and ensured that the Strawhats were able to sail on. And her story with Perospero isn’t done just yet, but will be soon. That’s about the extent of what is expected from Carrot, based on how (un)important she has been.

Does she need to find out why the Strawhats are important? Sure. Is that a reason for her to become one? No. The Scabbards know as much as Pedro did. They aren’t joining. Yamato knows even more, and she actually is going to go sailing with the crew. Carrot’s redundant. She was always overshadowed in this Dawn plot by Momo and Kine’mon, and now Yamato has came storming in as well.

Well, she could hardly appear any less often.

Carrot character is an anomaly. Carrot character does not have a clear narrative reason to follow them compare to vivi, law, kinemon, and momo. If carrot stay a background characters than her characters is truly just an useless character. In the scheme of everything that happening right now, why should i care about her beef with perospero and above all why should i care about her learning why the strawhats are important. Me i have a tendency to think is to build up her as strawhats and there clearly some evidence in the manga and the anime for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.