Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I won't take you seriously after that take. That's a masculinistic ideology and I'm not here to discuss with mascus.

Plus it has nothing to do with the subject so. *Insert meme Ignored here is why*

Don't worry about me, I'm good and I can live with myself without feeling the need to trash character just because they don't fit my world's view.

Concerning Carrot.. what I mentionned a few days earlier still stands:

There are still two more potential moment for Carrot to shine enough to join.
She won’t join though. Not because she is a mink or because she is a women. Just because she is a side character. And all her potential is gone

She won’t join though. Not because she is a mink or because she is a women. Just because she is a side character. And all her potential is gone
What has been written won't disappear.

Like I said many times.. Carrot's treatment in whole cake toward the strawhat was too significant to be just ignored by Oda.

Oda is about to surprise you all.

What has been written won't disappear.

Like I said many times.. Carrot's treatment in whole cake toward the strawhat was too significant to be just ignored by Oda.

Oda is about to surprise you all.
Bruh why are you still on WCI we are in Wano right now and carrot hasn't been doing anything or showing a new sign of update that she gets from Wano. Meanwhile with Jimbei, Chropper, Nami, and Brook, all were in WCI and gets something new from wano meanwhile your so-called SHS literally get off-screen and had been in the background ever since WCI

Or make cringey ass statements like this, just look at the username (reminder Carrot is under aged):
this is what is real problematic a lot of kids that use real life matter and problems to feel they have the moral edge on something stupid as a manga character. they play moral card to feel like they opinion on something stupid is a sign of superior morality and people who disagree are wrong and evil because if you disagree you are not just disagreeing on a fictional theory you are being racist.
they pretend to be allies of causes and throw buzzwords they learned on twitter but are just misusing serious stuff and devaluing it so they can feel superior and imprint deep meaning on the sad fact the causes they fight for are fictional bunny girl.

I guess Oda is most keen on setting up the "Zoan Trio" with Yamato. Seems like a promising dynamic. lol

My only complaint about this is Chopper needs to step it up with his transformations. Yes, his gimmick is that he has 6-7 forms, but he rarely uses any of them (horn point has only been seen on FI) and Monster point is basically the only thing he touches now. Like he needs a full revamp of his forms again before the EoS. I'm tired of Oda shafting him (and Usopp)

Bruh why are you still on WCI we are in Wano right now and carrot hasn't been doing anything or showing a new sign of update that she gets from Wano. Meanwhile with Jimbei, Chropper, Nami, and Brook, all were in WCI and gets something new from wano meanwhile your so-called SHS literally get off-screen and had been in the background ever since WCI
Because what has been written won't dissapear.

what is real problematic a lot of kids that use real life matter
Are you ok ? You took such an ignorant shortcut here that I was sure you went straight through a wall.

they play moral card to feel like they opinion on something stupid is a sign of superior morality and people who disagree are wrong and evil
What a simplistic way to see through militant reasonning. You won't go far with that.

@CarrotForNakama Only gonna say this once: drop the racism talk. The sexism talk got you banned already so you have no excuse not to know better.
Simply : no.

If you are unable to understand systemic discrimination applied to fiction, you are the problem, not me.

So.. Ban me if you want. You will just prove just how triggered you were by real life stuff. (You would also prove just innnective you are in front of discrimination. Also, you would prove that you align yourself with Masculinistic view. So.. Go ahead. I'm fine with that. I don't intend to stay much longer in here either way :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

bro you're comparing real life black people to talking animals, are you this dense?
Again.. Racism.

I find really peculiar how quick @Van is going AGAINST someone who is signaling signs of sexism and racism, but is nowhere to be seen when that actual person is being literally insulted and harrassed (like I was a week or two ago by multiple members here) ...

Really strange :luuh::zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.