Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yamato fans tears are just delicious. We told you she wasn't going to join, but you refused to listen.:arnoling:
and now you're all doing it again.:kawak:
Coming from the guy who watched a child get left behind and is still stumping for her, do you know what cognitive dissonance is or are we dealing with another little dizzy bitch here?? :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
I highly recommend you don't resort to insults because you like to edit out replies to claim people are ignoring you. Don't sabotage yourself to this extent
Again, until you properly reply or admit that you don't have a proper answer I will do what I'm doing.

If you are arguing in good faith you would already have done a proper answer. Since you are unwilling to do that, I will keep my opinion of you. i.e: bitch that lies and deflects because is unable to have a proper answer.

When you start acting in good faith I will do the same. Until then, there's no need to continue this.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Again, until you properly reply or admit that you don't have a proper answer I will do what I'm doing.

If you are arguing in good faith you would already have done a proper answer. Since you are unwilling to do that, I will keep my opinion of you. i.e: bitch that lies and deflects because is unable to have a proper answer.

When you start acting in good faith I will do the same. Until then, there's no need to continue this.
Guy you are here editing out replies and claiming every answer doesn't count, yet complain about not arguing in good faith? And I'm trying to kept you from getting yourself punished by throwing a fit and calling people bitches for not complying with your false dilemma fallacies(trying to dictate what responses are acceptable or can be said).

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Jesus man you're only quoting pieces of my responses to change the context...You take the first line of each individual section/response and edit out the rest....

Once again, stop editing my posts and reply to the whole thing. And also stop removing the links to the posts.
Yea no matter what that guy's argument is that is some shady shit that he's doing there.

Editing the replies and removing the links so we can't see what you wrote originally to make himself look better makes his arguement that much weaker.

Cause if it had any merit he wouldn't need to do that.

The post that you replied first without reading. If you are not going to read and only going to reply using something that was being debunked there's no reason to continue.

But since you are so sure, why don't you try to answer the question below?

>Oda could have ended Tama's story by just having her not mentioning to join, and having her settling into being a kunoichi. The question is: if she was not meant to join, why add her asking and being accepted? Instead of, you know, just have her being happy with the prospect of training with shinobu and living in wano.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
You literally edited my reply out the quoted one above lol
But you clearly didn't address his and is failing to do it again. His original post addressed your argument and his new one is addressing the part that was edited. So what's the problem?
His edition was clearly made to make a point and not to dodge the argument like you're doing. :brootea:
@Van your sad attempts at deflecting are allover the last few pages of this thread. Trying to act like you have some type of higher moral ground won't erase your posts lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yea no matter what that guy's argument is that is some shady shit that he's doing there.

Editing the replies and removing the links so we can't see what you wrote originally to make himself look better makes his arguement that much weaker.

First he demands I address his posts in full and I complied, only for him to edit out my responses to claim I'm ignoring them. When I address his posts in full again, he claims those dont count cause I'm ignoring his question by deflecting, all the while ignoring my own questions. When I gave a whole reply to his question, he breaks them off into separate isolated pieces to make it seem like I gave him 7 different answers to the same question.

He literally edits out my reply here and claim I ignored him
No.

The fact that you are unable to link A, B, C, etc to your lines is not my problem.

Considering that - again- you ignored the question, let's end here. When you answer my question I will answer yours.

Until them, you wasting time deflecting will be unanswered.
I assume he couldn't figure out that my response was to A and B at the same time?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
First he demands I address his posts in full and I complied, only for him to edit out my responses to claim I'm ignoring them. When I address his posts in full again, he claims those dont count cause I'm ignoring his question by deflecting, all the while ignoring my own questions. When I gave a whole reply to his question, he breaks them off into separate isolated pieces to make it seem like I gave him 7 different answers to the same question.

I assume he couldn't figure out that my response was to A and B at the same time?
RIP to his reputation because he's a pretty new member as well...
What he did here will forever be used as ammo against him in future arguments.

And all that just for Tama...
:risitavirus:

You make posts with a bunch of different questions, we break down those posts in order to answer those questions in a comprehensive manner. No one ever changed a word of what you said, but all you do is cry about editing your posts without ever addressing the answers that were given. You're free to keep ignoring me, but that won't stop me from exposing you like the fraud you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1. Roger didn't say he would come back for Pedro
2. that what makes her special.
3. It wasn't "when they meet again" it was "if they ever want to become Pirates". Momo doesn't want to become a pirate, Kin'emon dosen't want to become a pirate, Yamato wants to be Oden more than she wants to join the strawhats.

Can you show me one time someone decided to join and was accepted by Luffy and didn't become a strawhat?

No non-nakama character has bonded this much with the strawhats, I find it especially interesting that Oda choose to focus on Luffy, Zoro and Nami., the first 3, too. Show me Luffy getting this mad for someone that isn't his nakama.

Tama not only survived but was the MVP of a war against two Yonko. Page 1 and Ulti were trying to kill her and Ulti even got a slash in, at one point even Big Mom tried to kill her, literally said "I'll have to kill you too" when she found out she was with the straw hats. She survived all that. After she learns the evasive ninja techniques Raizo showed, there'll be no danger that Oda can't write her off of, and again her power is determined by the beasts she tames.

Already showed how her taming of animals is more useful than Luffy's and ninjas are better at sneaking around than robin. as shown here:
Vivi rather rules her kingdom than join, Momo rather rule his kingdom than join, Kin'emon rather stay with his wife than join and Yamato rather explore Wano than join. Tama wants to become a kunoichi in order to join, that's the task Ace set for her. That's one of the many differences that sets her apart.

I don't understand this point. She already has established dynamics with Nami, Ussop and Chopper. Make it the weakling quartet if you want. Her strength is determined by the animals she tames, so as strong as Oda thinks is needed at the time. She is physically weak but can have a very strong partner just like Nami and Zeus.

Why you keep ignoring Buggy and Shanks? They were very close to Tama's age and are a clear parallel as far as the role on the pirate king's ship. Tama even wore Luffy's strawhat like Shanks did Roger's. Whitebeard also had kids on his ship.

Oh and they are coping.
Their cope is that Oda forgot how to write instead of accepting that they don't know how to read. :josad:
Zoro's lineage got teased, and what did we get from it?
Black Blades? :risitameh:

The monster samurai that was supposed to prove Kaido's opinion on the samurai wrong? Never happened.

"Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

How the fuck did that turn out? :hapnoel:

Excuse us for having zero faith in Oda as a writer.

Good morning.

Why should I care? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

If you read my post and want to talk about it or don't care, it's the same.

Just don't lie and deflect
He has a point about editing replies.... Don't do that, it is bad taste and could be used to remove context.

Van should be more explicit too. He has a strange habit of speaking and then acting like everyone come to the same conclusions.

RIP to his reputation because he's a pretty new member as well...
What he did here will forever be used as ammo against him in future arguments.

And all that just for Tama...
:risitavirus:
Just so you know:

A) The only time I edited something out was to address a specific point.
B) I never changed a single word of what he wrote. The fact that what he said doesn't hold is a issue with his answers.
C) I never asked multiple questions like he lied about. I asked a single question that he never answered. Asking rhetorical questions is not answering, talking about things not related is not answering. If I ask you if its raining, a answer is yes or no, not ''what if it's raining in greece?'' or some shit. When he stated that he had answered in full I simply picked apart what he called a ''answer'' to show that he was lying and nothing he said was related to what I asked. Since the answer was for him alone he should know that I didn't change a single word of what he stated but simply picked apart his statements and questions. Instead he lied again in order to deflect.
D) IF, after reading this, you still think that his behavior is ok, that's on you. But, at least, try to read the conversation in full to understand from where I come from.

And that's it. If you think that allowing someone to lie and deflect is something to be proud of, that's ok. To me his actions are despicable.
Post automatically merged:

He has a point about editing replies.... Don't do that, it is bad taste and could be used to remove context.

Van should be more explicit too. He has a strange habit of speaking and then acting like everyone come to the same conclusions.
I actually agree. In context, I only removed the parts that I wasn't explicit talking about and never changed a single word of what he said. It was a mistake.

But I still stand by my words. Thank you. Let me finish my work.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

? You need to elaborate on that cause first time I've ever heard of that

Status
Not open for further replies.