Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what I said what I said.
What’s wrong adding third girl to the crew?
Pedro is dead. Momo whiny baby bitch.
Post automatically merged:

New Monsters of Straw Hat.
Having a female fighter would be much better.

Carrot and Yamato are the only characters I can think of right now.
Straw Hats are lacking female members.
Yamato and carrot both A tomboy like personality. Carrot- it’s more of the energetic support adventure type
Yamato- tough girl who use getting into fights is bit trouble maker. As said before she is more yankee and sukeban type character

Last edited:
That’s not what I said what I said.
What’s wrong adding third girl to the crew?
Pedro is dead. Momo whiny baby bitch.

Yamato and carrot both A tomboy like personality. Carrot- it’s more of the energetic support adventure type
Yamato- tough girl who use getting into fights is bit trouble maker. As said before she is more yankee and sukeban type character
Carrot has no standout personality and Yamato has no original personality and just a Oden wannabe. If a female must join let it be a Granny. Also Pedro will return stealing all the minor arguments for Carrot Joining. And regarding Momonosuke, he redeemed himself and grown out if whining since his execution attempt by Kaido. Momonosuke has been the central character of Wano Saga. His story started from Punk Hazard.

Luffy’s crew is supposed to be subversive.

Because how DARE we have the likes of Nami and Robin in the crew?

:myman:

Jokes aside, what harm would Carrot or Yamato bring to the crew just for being female? Plus, the Strawhats are already diverse enough already. Yet that’s a problem?
probably that SHs members are already handled much shitter than arc side characters(who themselves are shit). Adding more is just us watching more shitstains.

carrot both A tomboy like personality.
I wouldn't call her tomboy. She is just a warrior like other minks. So having that character is normal. And going on adventure is normal in one piece world. Even tama wants that doesn't make her tomboy.

Carrot has no standout personality and Yamato has no original personality and just a Oden wannabe. If a female must join let it be a Granny. Also Pedro will return stealing all the minor arguments for Carrot Joining. And regarding Momonosuke, he redeemed himself and grown out if whining since his execution attempt by Kaido. Momonosuke has been the central character of Wano Saga. His story started from Punk Hazard.
Momo has never useful through entire Kaido’s saga. This kid has done Nothing through entire series other then asking others help him because he can’t do anything On his own. The straw hats would never take kid. He still whiny baby bitch even when shouts his name says he want shogun he starts crying, Yamato’s and carrot at least can fight for themselves. That even luffy acknowledges Yamato order her to look after momo. She doing that right now.

probably that SHs members are already handled much shitter than arc side characters(who themselves are shit). Adding more is just us watching more shitstains.

I wouldn't call her tomboy. She is just a warrior like other minks. So having that character is normal. And going on adventure is normal in one piece world. Even tama wants that doesn't make her tomboy.
Tama is just village girl they meet on island

Momo is like coby and Vivi. They have history with luffy and the straw hats. These type Characters can’t do anything for themselves. So they have relay others to help them. They do take in lesson from straw hats to be better for themselves as individual. They shout and screem what they truly desire inFront of The antagonist. Than luffy or someone else has come protects them. At end the arc they never join they stay home where they belong. Momo has never shown interest in the story go on adventure like father Did. In fact he wants see his sister again and he wants take charge of wano.

Why does it have to be a granny that is not relatable female readers of the series. Sure there grannies in other series that are badass. At this point the story the grannies have retired. Why not get tough girl/badass girl that can actually dish out fight. Hang with characters like zoro, sanji, and Jinbei. Someone who wants be front lines when comes battle. Why not get female brawler since Nami and robin usually long range fighters? Why not get female character that has Tom boy like personality?

Last edited:
So I guess it’s finally been reveled what Yamato actually looks like in color.

She has White hair, red horns, and has a lighter skin.

I tried to upload the image itself on here but I can’t figure it out.

Here’s the link:

Well I guess just posting the link itself will make it show up. Lol

Don’t know why I didn’t see that in the preview.

So I guess it’s finally been reveled what Yamato actually looks like in color.

She has White hair, red horns, and has a lighter skin.

I tried to upload the image itself on here but I can’t figure it out.

Here’s the link:

Well I guess just posting the link itself will make it show up. Lol

Don’t know why I didn’t see that in the preview.
The way I see her colors, she’s doesn’t fit in due to the hair and horns

Reiterating what i said in the spoiler thread. Yamato being on the cover with Luffy is super significant. Outside of other Strawhats, the only other characters that have appeared on Jump covers are the following:

- Movie promotion characters
- Villains
- Law
- Kobra/Vivi
- Oden/Roger
- Rayleigh

There have been over a 100 of these Jump covers and over 1000 One piece characters, yet this is whom Oda has relegated covers to. Yamato being here is really a big deal, especially because their significance has yet to really be shown off in the story.

Last edited:
Reiterating what i said in the spoiler thread. Yamato being on the cover with Luffy is super significant. Outside of other Strawhats, the only other characters that have appeared on Jump covers are the following:

- Movie promotion characters
- Villains
- Law
- Kobra/Vivi
- Oden/Roger
- Rayleigh

There have been over a 100 of these Jump covers and over 1000 One piece characters, yet this is whom Oda has relegated covers to. Yamato being here is really a big deal, especially because their significance has yet to really be shown off in the story.
I’ve been saying this for a while that we are going get both kaido and Yamato’s backstory this arc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.