Break Week Oda won't let Zoro/Sanji fight and beat a Conqueror

Wow you are assuming alot of things here :nicagesmile:
Well you seem to be very agreeable to Jondule. And he very much believes Zoro will NOT get CoC at all

I mean for exxample, if Zoro gets CoC in Wano, why is it weird if Mihawk as it in their final fight?

It's not right. So it goes both ways, the only way to be sure Zoro never beats a CoC is he doesnt get it himself since him having it directly increases the possiblity of his oppoents having it.

Surely you see the two situations very easily only work when the other is also assumed.

Based off what Zoro can't defeat a conqueror? This is One Piece and characters don't trigger their full potential immediately... for all we know Zoro will trigger CoC just before the story ends and defeat another potential CoC user (Mihawk). Just because something feels unlikely it is not fair to ascertain that it won't occur or that it is totally impossible.

Well you seem to be very agreeable to Jondule. And he very much believes Zoro will NOT get CoC at all

I mean for exxample, if Zoro gets CoC in Wano, why is it weird if Mihawk as it in their final fight?

It's not right. So it goes both ways, the only way to be sure Zoro never beats a CoC is he doesnt get it himself since him having it directly increases the possiblity of his oppoents having it.

Surely you see the two situations very easily only work when the other is also assumed.
Lmao how you get that from my post bro:josad:
The only thing I said is how I was amazed for him to have such opinion that is diffirent from probably 90% of the fandom
And the way I understood his thread is that he thinks Zoro & Sanji won't fight characters who have conquerors which is an absurd idea at this point of the story
And I do think Zoro will show CoC after the latest tease (maybe Sanji too later?)

Why always this urge from some posters to lump Zoro and Sanji together? They are 2 completely different characters with different thematic and narrative purposes. Zoro's entire character is built and heading to a destination which requires strength to be an integral and core aspect of his story, something which isn't necessarily the case with Sanji.

I think the issue here are Oda's gags which present Zoro and Sanji always bickering which in turn gives this illusion to some people that Oda intends to draw their characters in parallel strength wise.

Once people start thinking of Zoro and Sanji as 2 different characters that won't be following similar paths strength wise, it'd be easier to understand why Zoro can do certain things when it comes to strength and power level that Sanji can't. Strength is paramount to Zoro's character.

It has been over a decade since the last time oda ever portrayed Sanji close to Zoro (EL). Post skip, at no point has Oda portrayed them close strength wise. He might have portrayed them as SH fighters fighting alongside each other like with the pacific feat but he has shown a clear gap in strength between the 2 in every single arc they've been together post skip.

Comparing Zoro and Sanji and assimilating or associating one strength feat to another as if they were equal is completely absurd.

Last edited:
So you think Oda will put Luffy's rival bellow his underling?
Yes because the other Supernova, even Kid, and only 'technically' rivals to Luffy as they don't have the achievements, crew, or power to compete with the Staw Hats and worse the gap is growing. Luffy has his foot in the 'Emperor' class of pirate while they are only getting close to the 'vet' or 'commander' class.