Break Week Oda won't let Zoro/Sanji fight and beat a Conqueror

The Kidd is a brawler Zoro is a swordsman. Why do you think fights between swordsmen end quickly? Because their attacks are much more lethal. One mistake can mean the end of the battle in a fight between swordsmen. Brook even said in Thriller Bark that fights between swordsmen on equal levels usually end fast.

Brawlers like Luffy and Kidd use blunt force attacks. Fights between brawlers will usually take longer because they pound each other with attacks until the other goes down. Sword fights are a battle of skill and technique while brawls are a battle of endurance and willpower.

Zoro taking out a very distracted Apoo in one blow doesn’t automatically mean he would beat Kidd or is stronger than Kidd. Swords are more lethal than blunt force attacks. Not to mention Kidd was not even trying to take down Apoo with his attack. He wanted to know why he betrayed him which is why he immediately started talking to Apoo after his attack instead of attacking him more.
Is this another die hard judge son fans or the same person with different account?

If zoro was in WCI, he would have fought Cracker/Smoothie but not Kata , the same way he fought Pica not Doffy... he didnt even fight Doffy's YC1 , Vergo!
In wano, he wouldn't fight and beat King or Queen if they happen to have CoC.

Zoro would fight the swordmen/sword user who are usually a tier/2 tiers below the conqueror that Luffy fights.
Sanji gets to fight people slightly below Zoro's opponents or equal.

NW versions:
Along: Hody
Buggy :Caesar..."clowns"
Crocodile : Doffy...no need to explain
Lucci + Enel : Katakuri (being logialike with Great CoO and maching luffy gears.)
Oars + WB : Kaido ...WS hype and have oars looks too
Moriah + WB : Linlin ... should I explain?
Kaku : Queen
King : Jabra
BM : Khalifa

Doffy >> Vergo > Pica.
Doffy >= Hancock > rest of orginal warlords except Mihawk maybe.
Kata >> Smoothie >= Cracker / King>=Queen /Marco =Jozu
Kaido >> King >= Queen
Teach >> Shiryu

We know Doffy is viewed around Cracker by Linlin while he is clearly above Jozu.
But where does Marco/King/Queen with doffy?

Will zoro and Sanji surpass Doffy then commander version of Kata?
most likely when they beat King and Queen , they will be around/above doffy then when they beat Shiryu who might be inbetweener and Burgess , Zoro will be inbetweener /low top while sanji will be Top high tier

Surpassing Conquerors is Luffy's job during an arc/a saga
Zoro and Sanji won't have such privilege until EoS/End of yonko saga where they will be shown clearly above Doffy and Commander Kata.
None of them is gonna surpass Yonko except Luffy.

They just can't beat Doffy yet... unless you believe Wano zoro and sanji AP > Law gk + g4 attacks
They surely can't Hurt or beat Kata yet... none of them can beat even base kata coz they lack the attack speed and CoO + AP.

Zoro and Sanji are not gonna close the gap coz they will be struggling with people twice weaker/a tier below Luffy's opponents.

Stay Salty or Be sane

Kidd fans acts like Kidd has shown anything
that put him above Zoro or even Law

You guys are lucky that portrayal count too cause by feats Kidd is mid tier sn
Following this reasoning Shiryu couldn't put down Moria :choppawhat: same goes for a long list of characters.
Portrayal matters, otherwise we would be reading Dragonball

:milaugh: I already answered to you in the troll thread, again, if you want to talk seriously I'm open to the talk (cause unlike a lot of people here I like most of the characters, Zoro included)

Letting others affect your projection and analysis of the story isn't right, so how did Ndule's obsession with CoC start?

Ndule is someone who puts feat analysis above everything else, literally. From narrative to portrayal, no fucks given about PIS moments unless it strictly presents Katakuri, Kid or Big Mom in better light. He wouldn't have been wanking CoC if Kid's feats weren't as average as they are now. He felt that something within his faulty powerscaling was crumbling as Oda showed that Kid's feats were less than he expected.

So Ndule started to make a fake criteria of their "abilities" in which, if you don't have one of them, you're immediately considered inferior. You know, the toxic everyday shit like "FS" "CoC" "BM SKIN" to make up for anything else they're bad at. Ignoring that even if you determine a list of all the feats, you don't know how they're going to interact with each other.

This is the process of how wank develops into insanity. Beware, do not fall in the same trap as Ndule did.

I still think Kid >= Zoro due to character dynamic, so don't quote me. Just clearing out why Oda would vomit if he reads that enforced conquerors bullshit.

You mean the underling that will be on Oden's level will be below Kidd ?
Some people have skimmed almost a thousand chapters without ever stopping to understand this whole "underling" idea. Daz never has his own goal, Pica's goal was to serve Dofy, Marco loses has ambition without pops, Katakuri is scolded for protecting mama, King uses the "sama" honorific, Zoro...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro fans only hate Kidd so much because even they know deep down that he’s the 2nd strongest Supernova :kayneshrug:
Kidd is one of only two conquerers in the Worst Generation y’all need to stop comparing him with Luffys henchman :milaugh:
You got it all wrong...
It's Zoro who you shouldn't compare to others because he stands on top, always.
Kidd fights for 3rd Supernova spot with Luffy.

Some people have skimmed almost a thousand chapters without ever stopping to understand this whole "underling" idea. Daz never has his own goal, Pica's goal was to serve Dofy, Marco loses has ambition without pops, Katakuri is scolded for protecting mama, King uses the "sama" honorific, Zoro...

I get your point and I realize that the Strawhats have a much more laid back dynamic to their crew, but Zoro is still Luffy's underling. Obviously Zoro has his own personal ambitions like everyone else on the crew but Luffy is Zoro's captain, when stuff gets real Zoro follows Luffy's orders. Simple. Its not like Zoro is the only vice captain who is laid back with his captain Killer, Beckman, and Rayliegh seem to have similar relationships with their captain and yet they are still underlings.

J

Jo_Ndule

Letting others affect your projection and analysis of the story isn't right, so how did Ndule's obsession with CoC start?

Ndule is someone who puts feat analysis above everything else, literally. From narrative to portrayal, no fucks given about PIS moments unless it strictly presents Katakuri, Kid or Big Mom in better light. He wouldn't have been wanking CoC if Kid's feats weren't as average as they are now. He felt that something within his faulty powerscaling was crumbling as Oda showed that Kid's feats were less than he expected.

So Ndule started to make a fake criteria of their "abilities" in which, if you don't have one of them, you're immediately considered inferior. You know, the toxic everyday shit like "FS" "CoC" "BM SKIN" to make up for anything else they're bad at. Ignoring that even if you determine a list of all the feats, you don't know how they're going to interact with each other.

This is the process of how wank develops into insanity. Beware, do not fall in the same trap as Ndule did.

I still think Kid >= Zoro due to character dynamic, so don't quote me. Just clearing out why Oda would vomit if he reads that enforced conquerors bullshit.
Says a dude that refute/fails to admit Teach being below Kaido and BM despite all evidence

Oda is yet to debunk FS and COC as a special portrayal.

I didnt start saying This now, I started saying Strawhat can't beat CoC users except Luffy since the end of WCI or so.

Oh yeah, BM skin is yet to be really damaged by anyone or anything

I get your point and I realize that the Strawhats have a much more laid back dynamic to their crew, but Zoro is still Luffy's underling. Obviously Zoro has his own personal ambitions like everyone else on the crew but Luffy is Zoro's captain, when stuff gets real Zoro follows Luffy's orders. Simple. Its not like Zoro is the only vice captain who is laid back with his captain Killer, Beckman, and Rayliegh seem to have similar relationships with their captain and yet they are still underlings.
Lol I posted an example of stuff getting real and Luffy taking Zoro's word. Like you know, the biggest moments in Water Seven.

If you base Luffy and Zoro on another relationship then you have it wrong. Just as wrong as the million characters, good or bad, who assume Luffy's intent based on the declaration that he's a pirate. The idea that Zoro can't surpass a Law or Kid in power based on temporary elevation of their relevance in plot isn't really supported by more than that type of assumption.

Plain and simple, an unnamed attack from Zoro just trumped the Punk Gibson. Oda just teased the conqueror power that we haven't seen Kid use consciously.

The power level mindset puts everyone on this idea that each crew has an equivalent jv and varsity threshold. You can subscribe to that but you have to be reasonable based on what Oda actually shows about each category.

Following this reasoning Shiryu couldn't put down Moria :choppawhat: same goes for a long list of characters.
Portrayal matters, otherwise we would be reading Dragonball

:milaugh: I already answered to you in the troll thread, again, if you want to talk seriously I'm open to the talk (cause unlike a lot of people here I like most of the characters, Zoro included)
Franky took out a number and did what he did to BM its not even an argument