Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about damaji. What has zoro damaji accomplished? "Nothing" Please have a look at portfolio of enemies luffy has defeated and compare to that of zoro.
Zoro has achieved "NOTHING".
His only achivement is defeating flameless kinkie.That is it.
Besides him who else has he defeated???
High pitch pika
Maiden frog Hyozou
Some caricaturic monkeys
Twerking giraffe
Razor blade daz bones
He has nothing to show in his portfolio. Please, Be ashamed of that.

Q.But he has not got chance to fight the stronger villains?
A: its simple he will get an L. the major plot protection in the history of manga " i will never loose again" forbids him fighting strong villains all the time
Q. Oh but he has stopped the 'hakai"
A. I can also stop the hakai for 1 sec provided my 206 bones will get broken not 30 but i will also not die in one piece (as usual)
Q. But, He has scarred kaido with ashura
A. But where is the real damaji, 9 hands, 9 legs, 9 dicks just for a papercut.

I am telling you zoro has accomplished "NOTHING"
Portfolio of enemies actually defeated by zoro is nowhere near that of luffy.
My advice to zoro : please drink booze, pump iron and lay sleeping on the corner of thousand sunny, because luffy will be the only one defeating major villains all the time.

Talking about damaji. What has zoro damaji accomplished? "Nothing" Please have a look at portfolio of enemies luffy has defeated and compare to that of zoro.
Zoro has achieved "NOTHING".
His only achivement is defeating flameless kinkie.That is it.
Besides him who else has he defeated???
High pitch pika
Maiden frog Hyozou
Some caricaturic monkeys
Twerking giraffe
Razor blade daz bones
He has nothing to show in his portfolio. Please, Be ashamed of that.

Q.But he has not got chance to fight the stronger villains?
A: its simple he will get an L. the major plot protection in the history of manga " i will never loose again" forbids him fighting strong villains all the time
Q. Oh but he has stopped the 'hakai"
A. I can also stop the hakai for 1 sec provided my 206 bones will get broken not 30 but i will also not die in one piece (as usual)
Q. But, He has scarred kaido with ashura
A. But where is the real damaji, 9 hands, 9 legs, 9 dicks just for a papercut.

I am telling you zoro has accomplished "NOTHING"
Portfolio of enemies actually defeated by zoro is nowhere near that of luffy.
My advice to zoro : please drink booze, pump iron and lay sleeping on the corner of thousand sunny, because luffy will be the only one defeating major villains all the time.
Lmao wonder which post it was that triggered you to this extent that user deserves a gold medal:milaugh:

Shout out for Luffy's Endurance and Durability.
Thunder roaring bagua is probably two levels above a regular TB that was already fucking up everybody.

I want Kaido to ditch his club at some point and start throwing some hooks

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Anyone who still thinks beating kaido for 5 mins is enough even now is deluded.
He has to die
He washes luffy before during and after wano

Further, Luffy getting hit there can wipe away all the 15 vs 1 stuff used to denigrate Luffy, as Kaido surely wasn’t dealt much damage outside of maybe the gamma knife from anyone not named Luffy.
People who say that bullshit will never stop, it's been obvious throughout the raid Luffy has done the vast majority of the damage.
All of the damage and fatigue Luffy took when he was much weaker than he is now gets ignored.
Apoo knocking him out gets ignored
Ulti smashing his head gets ignored
Queen biting him gets ignored
Sanji/Zoro warning Luffy about stamina drain before Kaido gets ignored
"Barely standing" gets ignored

Yamato is directly below the rooftop depending on her CoO level maybe she will be able to sense that Luffy has run out of haki and make it back to the roof once more. Sabo could immediately sense that back in Dressrosa saving him from Burgess

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You got to give it to Kaido. Even this far into the fight, he's still been holding back. First he was like, "I recognize you, so now I'll use my serious mode.". Now he's like, "oh, you powered up and became faster? Looks like I'll just have to use Future Sight now.". He's probably not even done showing all his cards. Dude is so strong he releases his abilities slowly, otherwise the fight would have been no fun for him.
I agree, it only releases something as it is forced, at first we wondered if the hybrid form of kaido was just that?
But we're seeing the power of the real hybrid form now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.