Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
idk ... full power Zoro end of arc should mid diff Killer ... ? idk ... Oda is trying to show them as equals but I doubt it
This is what I meant.

The fact of being on the roof together doesn't mean someone is equal.

I think Zoro still beats full power Killer in ringo ( with Scythe instead of Shusui ).

People may dislike it and make up their headcanons but Luffy and Zoro will be main players damage wise to Kaido.

Kidd, Killer and Law might have shining moments but the spotlight is saved for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy and Zoro fight for this country. They have their trust behind their backs whereas Kidd and Killer are there just because Kaido beat them and Law is like a 5th wheel in the car.

I'm thinking about that as well

I don't know Enma is too effective on Kaido ... or swordsman in general ....

but either case both Mihawk and Shanks should take a massive hype for whatever thing Zoro do in this arc
(Mihawk should get even more than Shanks. he is the better swordsman after all)

but if Enma is too effective .... Mihawk and Shanks with Enma can fucking low diff Dragon Kaido
Shanks most likely has a supreme grade blade my man, their swords are better than Enma anyways. Mihawks is at least two levels above Enma.

- Supreme grade > Great grade
- Black blade > Non black blade

Kaido and Linlin's relationship really feels like a strange and twisted sibling bond with both insulting, attacking and trying to kill each other while also being willing to ally against the World Government and with BM caring enough to tell Kaido to dodge an attack and attacking Killer for wounding him.
Like brother and sister, can´t wait for the flashback, I can see Kaido see in Whitebeard his older brother, we learning probably that these three had a special bound each other. I like how BM and Kaido can fight as team with supporting each other, hope this going forward like this, Kaido could even push Prometheus and Zeus by feeding them wiith thunder and fire.

@MarineHQ62 , @Bogard , @Sentinel , @RayanOO , @Jiihad
Yo boys I did noticed something.
Why King,Queen and Jack don´t stepped above at the roof to help their captain?
Okay probably Jack still recover from the beat down by the Minks, but the other two?
Chapter 999 was before the fight start and probably the fight is running now probably over 10mins.
Are you saying me King and Queen still get hold by Marco for the entire fight?
:suresure:

Would be great feat for Marco if he can fight these two for this long enough, probably with even having the upperhand?
Also @comrade don´t misunderstand me when I say Killer>Doffy, to make it fair right now I have the feeling like everyone on the roof>YC2-3lvl(probably even King). I don´t want Oda too switch back because the battle at the top is so goat like, with the supernova showing insane feats. Compare them to the commanders, I feel like they looking really far better.
So it isn´t only against Doffy but overall agains the other yonkou commanders. Zoro as best example, I can´t imagine him losing to YCs right now after these monster feats.

I don´t know how Oda want to make us exiting for the other battles while we having the god battle at the rooftop.
The lasttime when I enjoy something so much was Snakeman vs Katakuri who was gold for me, the battle at the rooftop is right now one of the best in the all last years.

Not only Zoro but all Supernova and these two Yonkous are amazing and I hope Oda still show us the fight without skipping.
Everyone under the roof must be like: Nope I don´t gonna try to fight at the rooftop after seeing all these insane feats.

I don´t know if Oda make a mistake to show such a goat battle before the battle with the flyers and calamity, because everyoone right now join so much the the rooftop battle.

It still seems unfair to me that Zoro can fight Yonkous now considering that his only serious arc-fight has been against Pika. While Luffy has been getting his asshole destroyed by everyone in order to get stronger.

Makes me wonder if Zoro was a little bit stronger than Luffy right after the timeskip.
Zoro has taken one attack from a yonko and might already be seriously injured, had one attack fail to damage kaido or even knock him back, and missed one of his own attacks after needing a mobility assist. and somehow he is yonko level? Zoro's serious fight with Killer and training with Enma have boosted him since the skip.

Luffy is flying around the battlefield, having to dodge and tank attacks, has been the one who has damaged Kaido the most so far.

Zoro isn't yonko level, Law isn't yonko level, Kid and Killer aren't yonko level. Luffy is taking the lions share of the attacks and doing most of the counter attacks. And Luffy arguably isn't quite yonko level.

Zoro doesn't have future sight, he doesn't have internal destruction, he can't fly and he can't tank boro breaths as easily as Luffy. He can do good slashes that slow dragon kaido can dodge.

Oda wastes time using Kaido's Zoan form. It's just a form to show how much damage the opponent can make. Kaido should go hybrid already, to combine the best of both works. Dragon strength and elemental attacks in combination with flight, agility and his club.
Why go hybrid when we not even see what his human form can do fully .
It already faster and stronger from the short time we see of it vs his dragon form .
With BM being there it would be even more deadly .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido and Linlin's relationship really feels like a strange and twisted sibling bond with both insulting, attacking and trying to kill each other while also being willing to ally against the World Government and with BM caring enough to tell Kaido to dodge an attack and attacking Killer for wounding him.
i said this before the chapter on them

I dont this betrayal from meme to kaido.
In fact i dont even think they have a bad relationship the opposite tbh.
Whilst yes they "fought" its not been shown anything more than a sibling rivalry.
Meme outright said she sees him as her younger brother and we know what family is to her. Kaido despite her being his near equal didnt consider her as someone worthy to fight him and imo that has nothing to do with her strength but their relationship.
Theyve not seen each other in decades yet have easy contact with each other still get on and even know each others quirks like last chapter when she talked about him playing with his food. All this without going into the fact she is the one who made him by giving him the fruit in the first place. Even her son peros who came with marco to tell her to betray kaido she didnt even entertain it with him. Then theres the fact that the reason they teamed up was to get the ancient weapons and fight the navy which she cant do on her own .Their on panel moments has been one of the few things good about meme in wano and im sure it will be expanded on even further as we delve in to kaidos character and both their pasts on rox.
now i have even more evidence for it
big mom and kaido have a really good relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.