Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Here they actually seemed shocked about the attack not the weapon or anything

Kaido even praises Luffy and compare him to the GoATs
With Zoro, BM bothered by enma being unusual but she didn't seem to hype the attack or zoto after .

We literally have bm shocked and worried about Kaido after luffy hit him.

BM was worried about enma not Zoro

Shocked about luffy > worried about a weapon
At least Luffy own strength shocked them while Enma and Oden's presence bothered Yonko. Not Zoro
its just getting more retarded
KAIDO LET LUFFY HIT HIM BIG MOM DIDNT GIVE A SHIT

KAIDO AND BIG MOM SHT THEMSELVES KAIDO IS LITERALLY SHAKING

HA001

I don't see it, just him looking casually at zoro. Hasn't he stopped playing with food yet?
ive never shit my pants and dodged my food have you ?

oh you cant see ? here i will help you friend
No as usual youre chatting shit and once again i will body you
kaido is literally SHAKING seeing zoro attack him

he was scared

red roc has done most damage to kaido from luffy big mom and kaido saw it coming chose not do dodge and did nothing

yet they both just shit their pants
why is the strongest guy so scared of his food ?

No, it's literally efficiency, don't get me wrong, I'm not playing with ZORO I'm praising KINEMON, his fire style and techniques (cutting fire) are BETTER than ZORO's.

Kinemon does 2 in 1, (attack and neutralize at the same time), zoro does only 1 (which is neutralized)
This is efficiency of the technique.
I don't think you're understanding the fact that you can do more than you intended to.
Doing exactly what you intended to is better than doing more but not doing exactly what you planned for.
That's why I'm telling you "efficiency" isn't at play here.

bro if you gonna keep being retarded dont quote me

big mom didnt say shit for red roc
kaido let red roc hit him

meme screamed at zoros attack
kaido is literally shaking at it
and for the first time EVER he dodged
Red Roc happened in a flash, because Luffy just dodged Kaido's club. The set up for this was like 10 seconds. There was no time for Big Mom to say anything.

This was literally Zoro hanging in mid-air and Kaido starring him blankly for a few moments.

HA001

Red Roc happened in a flash, because Luffy just dodged Kaido's club. The set up for this was like 10 seconds. There was no time for Big Mom to say anything.

This was literally Zoro hanging in mid-air and Kaido starring him blankly for a few moments.
ffs come on you are not this dumb
its a g3 attack
KAIDO IS LITERALLY LOOKING AT HIM AND LETTING HIM HIT HIM

HA001

So you're fine with directly opposing manga panels of Kaidou-BM being threatened by Zoro's sword power being unusual because you just want to give the full credit to Zoro instead? Why shouldn't accepting the manga panels matter to anyone?
Do people credit the gomu gomu no mi or luffy ?

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I don't think you're understanding the fact that you can do more than you intended to.
Doing exactly what you intended to is better than doing more but not doing exactly what you planned for.
That's why I'm telling you "efficiency" isn't at play here.
"Doing exactly what you intend is better than doing more" Reread your sentence well, does that make sense?
you are saying that 50 dollars is better than 100.

Big Mom literally stated "You underestimated him". Can you read?
Can you not read?
Listen to him, you are selectively reading.
No one gave a shit about Red Roc until Red Roc LANDED because it was surprising because neither Big Mom nor Kaido were expecting Kaido to be dropped by Luffy especially after Kaido had trashed Luffy few days ago (canon time).

Zoro on the other hand, the attack was so dangerous both Kaido and Big Mom freaked out (Kaido started shivering in fear) before attack even landed.

HA001

Kaido thought that Luffy was the same one from the first confrontation, after which he even quotes "what happened to you after I destroyed you ?!"
That in itself says it all.
Kaido left / allowed luffy to hit him.
Ffs yeah duh thats what i said. Kaido didnt care about red roc neither did meme. But both shit themselves from zoros attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.