How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Shanks fans doing a U-turn

Get the fuck out
Nah, we welcome all swordsmen wank. Shanks wank is Zoro wank.
:goyea:

In the myth, the White Tiger opposes the Blue Dragon.

Kaido will confirm his number 1 status after recking the SNs in hybrid form :myman:
i guess they're about to get recked, for Kaido to show off his number1 status. Well at least until Luffy comes with his G5 :myman:
And then Zoro goes Asura.
:finally:

Man kid is yet to hurt base or dragon Kaido and Kaido already goes Hybrid.
:feelscryingman:
Kidd hurt Kaido (albeit slight damage).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Dont think the gap between Mihawk and Shanks is >>, to me its >

If Zoro before fighting Mihawk is around >= Shanks, that works too.
Oh yeah. Wasn't meant like that lol. Basically if Mihawk is 100, pre fight Zoro would be 99,5, Shanks a 99 or smth like that. That was actually meant for @Enma and his Roger question, I forgot to tag him lol. I've started to acknowledge that top tiers of today aren't much weaker, by that I mean like a level lower, than WB/Roger.

Recent SBS translation actually just points to Kaido being the strongest creature in the world, which is basically where we always knew he was lol.

So again, it doesnt really indicate hes the strongest pirate/villain in One Piece, which would in fact sort of step on Akainu/Blackbeard/Shanks/Im as potential fights for luffy post Wano
As I said before, If Luffy beats him with all the SN involved it won't diminish Kaido when he beats the other Yonko 1v1. Oda can easily make the SN win and still show that Luffy has ways to go before being the strongest person in the verse

Recent SBS translation actually just points to Kaido being the strongest creature in the world, which is basically where we always knew he was lol.

So again, it doesnt really indicate hes the strongest pirate/villain in One Piece, which would in fact sort of step on Akainu/Blackbeard/Shanks/Im as potential fights for luffy post Wano
Seibutsu= Living thing.

Far as i know, those people are living things.

The problem always was that Oda was shifty about calling him that without the use of suffixes like Known as or people say.

He straight up calls him the strongest here.

I've been telling you all, since WCI I was saying that one piece is done. I couldn't defend Oda after Meme's amnesia in Wano, before that I at least hoped Oda would improve but he didn't.

• When I said that Oda destroyed Sanji's character with raid suit everyone attacked me saying "you don't understand anything, You don't understand Sanji's character as much as Oda, he's the outher etc".
  • When I said that Oda completely destroyed Whitbeard's character I was again attacked by Oda's knights who were saying "you're just looking for attention, stop whining, you don't understand his character bla bla bla"
And now Luffy; Luffy is the most pathetic MC I've ever seen (even worse than Naruto) he can only scream "I'll become the PK" but can't do shit to anyone: he couldn't defeat Doffy, he Couldn't defeat Cracker, he couldn't do shit to Kata and now Kaido.

In a fight for PK throne (and these are not my words, it's Kaido who said it)...

...Zoro is leading the pack. By throwing Zoro in the fight against two Emperors Oda just confirmed how useless and Pointless Luffy's dream is. Zoro has ZERO and I reapet ZERO connection to the PK title, Zoro doesn't wanna become the PK and he isn't even a pairet. Zoro hasn't fought against any YC, Zoro didn't train as much as Luffy and he's still better than Luffy. Luffy is the trash of the century, he can only talk Big but doesn't have will or strength to back it up. Luffy has zero responsibility, he didn't learn anything, he brought Meme here but doesn't even take responsibility for it, at all, WTF? Where's old Luffy that we knew?

And of course Wano arc, hyped to be the best but ends up being the worst. I can rant about Wano forever and how bad it is, how ridiculous Wano's plat is, how much plot holes are out there... I'll show just two examples here:

Kaido's smile army was multi–arc running plot, and people were wondering, how strowhats are going deal with that!?
But as soon as Wano arc started, in first few chapters, Oda (whiteout any shame) introduces a solution to that problem...

And with that, the multi–arc running plot was thrown away, but smile army wasn't the only plot that was thrown away.

Kaido's tough body/scales was long running plot too, and Oda solved that problem the way he did with the smile army.

When Kaido was first introduced, in his introduction it said that "he had challenged both the Emperors and the Navy multiple times...

and no one was able to truly wound Kaido. Yes, you can damage Kaido with advanced haki but that isn't enough to wound Kaido the necessary amount damage to defeat him. The only one who was able to pull that off was none other than Oden, and Oden did it because of Enma. Enma is the reason Kaido can be defeated and Oda has been very and unapologetically clear about it.
Yall mad. @Cinera @HA001 @nik87 @Fenaker Look what i got here. They mad and crying. We tried to warn these guys.

Kaido’s dragon scale Durability exists in base remember. Luffy cant damage both base and dragon kaido. In fact Luffy says Kaido’s scales are a problem yet he was f base kaido

Thats how mythical devil fruits work
Yes his scale durability does, his kanabo skills and base strength do not (see the weaker daughter Yamato still have the makings of that base).
Kaido has base durability+guts+ scale durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.