How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still gonna wait for the chapter before deciding if Enma, when activated actually has the former wielder's haki, or if Kaido simply just recognizes Enma, the sword itself and its power.

The issue I have with Enma having the former wielder's haki (Oden) is that with the Scabbards being ready to give up their lives in their fight with Kaido, they could've just used Enma one by one until all their haki is depleted since their willing to give up their lives anyway.
Especially, the Scabbards have planned a surprise attack to assassinate Kaido and it actually worked except that they couldn't cut Kaido deep enough. One of them could've just used Enma in that surprise attack. I think it's pretty safe to assume that one of the Scabbards has one of the 21 Ō Wazamono so they could've just given one of their swords to Zoro in replacement for Enma.
Or you know they could have fucking waited till the SNs arrived so they could be proper support rather than just get smacked for plot.

He got it for free
It is a free PU, he didn't create or beat the holder to have Enma.

Every feat Zoro has done this arc is credited to someone else or something:
Tamed Enma mainly because he has wado
Cut kaido cause he has Enma and Oden's haki in it
Facing Kaido cause he has Enma (not because he is powerful and has personal beef)
Cutting fire because he stole Kinemon's skills

What exactly has Zoro done that was done by his own merit , no mention of Enma/Oden or Wado being the main reason
Zoro is a swordsman so his feats are going to involve his swords. Shocker.

Legit the only non fodder character who doesn't use weapons or DFs, is Garp.

Everyone else uses swords, weapons and the power of devils residing in those fruits for feats.

:milaugh:how many times should oda tell you
Oden is different from Mihawm and Ray?
Oden is a beast

Mihawk won't KO kaido even in 4 moves.

You guys never learn.

Oden can do it coz he is a freak!
Not even WB/Roger can fatally wound or beat Kaido in 2 moves
I think Riger could. Whitebeard maybe not because of different fighting style. But Roger against Oden showed that Rogers attacks are above Oden level. Rather did Kaido maybe underestimate Oden a bit there?

Except Kaido has that it has strange Haki because it belonged to Oden.

Maybe the spoiler provider's wording is not the best. I hope when the official chapter is out that's rectified.
It isn't complicated. What Enma does is strange. It draws out your Haki and circulates it around the sword and unleashes it all and has to be controlled.

When Oden used it he had to deal with it and Kaido felt it. And now Zoro has to deal with it with his own Haki and Kaido notices the same technique for bringing out the Haki.

Enma is using Zoro's Haki in a strange way just like it did Oden's Haki. It is also why Zoro has very lethal attacks that are similar to Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.