Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is really Oden I'll consider making another pause with One Piece because to be frank that raid has been mostly a mess storywise with lots of inconsistencies, plot conveniences, ridiculous amount of plot armor, battles being dragged far longer than necessary, lack of real tension, Marco joining the alliance too easely and early, several Straw Hats facing opponents far above them or struggling against much weaker ones, Yamato's character, the BMP issues, etc
wano so mid and the shilouette shit

Cap. Exactly like I said her using her ability temporarily on a person and it wearing off is not the same as her using her ability to teleport a person to the past. Your panels prove my point. She permanently sent herself to the future thus she cannot return to her time. She sent the scabbards permanently to the future and thus they also can't return to the past. However nothing suggests that she can't do it temporarily
Bunt even more ''something'' suggests she can't do it at all.

If this is really Oden I'll consider making another pause with One Piece because to be frank that raid has been mostly a mess storywise with lots of inconsistencies, plot conveniences, ridiculous amount of plot armor, battles being dragged far longer than necessary, lack of real tension, Marco joining the alliance too easely and early, several Straw Hats facing opponents far above them or struggling against much weaker ones, Yamato's character, the BMP issues, etc
If it is real Oden i am dropping
Wano lost all its plot if Oden is alive since all of this was bcs of Oden

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Chrono Will like it.

Toki awakened her Devil fruit and now she can jump "back" in time but with the condition ( hehe Nen reference ) that she can't return to the point from which she jumped back. So she went back and sent Oden to the future.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I can sit here and take the L for you Nik, it still doesn't really prove anything regarding the fanbase. Give me the whole thread, were you the only person talking about it with a few other people? Or did the whole Temple jump on the idea?
As you can see, Enma and Oden's will have nothing to do with Zoro fighting/killing Kaido so your point of Oden making Zoro being on the roof pointless is futile. :myman:
And the idea of him killing Kaido, not just fighting happened long before of the screenshots that I provided.
The whole Temple jumping on that idea or not is irrelevant, that was not your point with Oden. Most members of Temple dont believe in ZkK even today, which has nothing to do with it. :yasu:
As I said, the people you call fools jumped on Zoro vs Kaido loooong before Enma was even a thing. The fools were right. :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.