Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the sea it might not even be Snack level
DJ Sanji is a veteran level and struggled with Big mom's veterans while Land jinbei mid diffed the strongest Tobi roppo who is compared to Lucci :goyea:
Oda could have done Jinbe by defeating a commander, but just a tobiroppo with random hype was enough.

Unlike WW, Oda made Snack a yonkou commander

And what do I like about Sanji have to do with my opinion?
RS Sanji couldn't beat page one with his daddy's suit :gonope:

It would be lame if WsW is really defeated. Page One and Ulti got knocked out god knows how many times.
The whole "is WW defeated or not?" is too early to tell, especially with no panels involved. Tbh, I'd still wait.
However, if WW is defeated, then yeah, Land Jinbe legit mid diffed WW at his strongest, which would definitely prove his strength - and the strength of warlords superior to him (Doffy for example).

Sanji danced around pageone. Jinbe traded named attacks, never showed dominance with Who's who and then beat him with
a secret finisher.
Jinbei vs WSW + Gifters + his crew and we have WSW who is bruised lmao and the moment it became a 1 vs 1 Base WSW couldn't do shit and used his hybrid and got finished easily .

Zoro used an ougi against the kraken so zoro went all out :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoro vs Kaido round 2 keeps making sense chapter after chapter.

Queen vs Sanji fight had a build-up for many chapters. Oda also hyped Queen for Sanji.

WW vs Jinbei had also a build-up. Oda also hyped WW for Jinbei.

There is no build-up of Zoro vs King fight. There is no interaction.....no connection...nothing. Oda didn't hype King at all...we've only seen that moment against Big Mom.

Zoro will not fight King.

Grow up and get over it. Sanji with RS was having a balanced fight with the weakest Tobi roppo Paypay , and didn't even beat him while using his daddy's power up whilst Jinbei mid diffed someone on another level than paypay :suresure:
I think needing the Raid Suit for Page One, then getting discarded by Drake puts a ceiling on him that isn't seen above Jinbe. Like I don't agree with destroying an ancient Zoan this quickly but sounds like Jinbe is pretty damn close

Jinbei vs WSW + Gifters + his crew and we have WSW who is bruised lmao and the moment it became a 1 vs 1 Base WSW couldn't do shit and used his hybrid and got finished easily .

Zoro used an ougi against the kraken so zoro went all out :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
WsW literally started the one on one by saying he went easy on Jinbe before.

Then he used attacks, Jinbe defended. Jinbe used attacks, Wsw responded. No one dominates
and then Jinbe hits him with a secret finisher and the fight ends.

Zoro vs Kaido round 2 keeps making sense chapter after chapter.

Queen vs Sanji fight had a build-up for many chapters. Oda also hyped Queen for Sanji.

WW vs Jinbei had also a build-up. Oda also hyped WW for Jinbei.

There is no build-up of Zoro vs King fight. There is no interaction.....no connection...nothing. Oda didn't hype King at all...we've only seen that moment against Big Mom.

Zoro will not fight King.
How many guys did bets with Cin?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The whole "is WW defeated or not?" is too early to tell, especially with no panels involved. Tbh, I'd still wait.
Even if WsW does look defeated, he might just get up next chapter lmao.

However, if WW is defeated, then yeah, Land Jinbe legit mid diffed WW at his strongest, which would definitely prove his strength - and the strength of warlords superior to him
Doffy, Crocodile, and Hancock would look stronger.

However, if WW is defeated, then yeah, Land Jinbe legit mid diffed WW at his strongest, which would definitely prove his strength - and the strength of warlords superior to him (Doffy for example).
It's funny, the whole thing is just based on the providers observation and assumptions about what he thinks is Jinbe's ougi. If he never mentioned it, no one would be talking about WsW being defeated.

We all just need to wait and make those observations ourselves.

People directly jump the gun, we don´t know how much damage Jinbe take from this battle.
If it continue, he could pushed to high-extrem high diff, in that case he not going to help anyone, since he would be already at his limit, he not fighting a calamity. WsW will be his opponent and we going to see how much he struggle against him.
One punch at the end of the chapter means jackshit, important is if it really knock out WsW with I doubt.
If WsW going down without using awakening, then probably Oda really save awakening forms for the Calamity to make them special.
Before WsW going down, I hope we see his bounty and overall strongest attack.
Would love to see a combo of Rokougan+Rankyaku looking similar like this:

Would be so dope if WsW actually show something like this as special move, would really fucked up Jinbe for good.
Overall speaking about Jinbe, I already said it in the past, the dude was underestimate a lot, when I say he moving around Doffy lvl, people downplay him for their own agenda, look at him now, he can toe toe with a fucking hybrid ancient zoan.
Physicalwise should I remember you guys what a nonamed swing of Pageone did?

Even Law hype the power behind Pageone attack who send RS Sanji(even Vergo couldn´t do that) across the city and Pageone should be physical weaker then WsW, yet Jinbe can block and battle him off with showing how impressive Jinbe really is.
This battle was need to show that people should stop toe downplay Jinbe, physical wise he shit on almost everyone(even among the Shichibukai expect Mihawk who play in his own league).

Jinbe is really a beast in close combat, in water he has both range and close combat power.
And for WsW, we need to see how the fight play out, as example, did WsW push Jinbe to high diff, get the fight continue next chapters? Did have WsW awakening form or not? Let say the calamity have it and WsW not, it would show the different and why Jack is the calamity and not WsW.

Even if WsW does look defeated, he might just get up next chapter lmao.
Ulti is a prime example; she got up after her organs were pulverised.
I expect WW to be able to endure Jinbe's higher end attack, given his enormous ancient zoan stats and former genius CP9 experiences.
I want to see more Rokushiki skills - Rokuogan and perhaps WW's own individual ougi.

Doffy, Crocodile, and Hancock would look stronger.
Definitely.

People directly jump the gun, we don´t know how much damage Jinbe take from this battle.
If it continue, he could pushed to high-extrem high diff, in that case he not going to help anyone, since he would be already at his limit, he not fighting a calamity. WsW will be his opponent and we going to see how much he struggle against him.
One punch at the end of the chapter means jackshit, important is if it really knock out WsW with I doubt.
If WsW going down without using awakening, then probably Oda really save awakening forms for the Calamity to make them special.
Before WsW going down, I hope we see his bounty and overall strongest attack.
Would love to see a combo of Rokougan+Rankyaku looking similar like this:

Would be so dope if WsW actually show something like this as special move, would really fucked up Jinbe for good.
Overall speaking about Jinbe, I already said it in the past, the dude was underestimate a lot, when I say he moving around Doffy lvl, people downplay him for their own agenda, look at him now, he can toe toe with a fucking hybrid ancient zoan.
Physicalwise should I remember you guys what a nonamed swing of Pageone did?

Even Law hype the power behind Pageone attack who send RS Sanji(even Vergo couldn´t do that) across the city and Pageone should be physical weaker then WsW, yet Jinbe can block and battle him off with showing how impressive Jinbe really is.
This battle was need to show that people should stop toe downplay Jinbe, physical wise he shit on almost everyone(even among the Shichibukai expect Mihawk who play in his own league).

Jinbe is really a beast in close combat, in water he has both range and close combat power.
And for WsW, we need to see how the fight play out, as example, did WsW push Jinbe to high diff, get the fight continue next chapters? Did have WsW awakening form or not? Let say the calamity have it and WsW not, it would show the different and why Jack is the calamity and not WsW.
Ugh, Page 1 better get up. He was far more competent against Sanji than Luffy or Usopp

If Jinbe were so good, Oda would have made him fight Jack, a 1 billion bounty bastard with calamity status.
those two who you always suck off are sweating their shit at the sight of seeing him with straw hat candy boy

waiting for mid sweating his shits at perospero or oven level :gokulaugh:

Who's Who was being portrayed with other tobiroppos and trying to compete with Sasaki, it can't be more obvious than that, WW is far from the YC level
sanji is just a veteran level candy boy who got his leg broken by vergo and couldn't beat big mom's veterans and with a suit he couldn't beat paypay
:josad:

Just by being younger Kaido should know he's weaker than Queen and King..

Yeah Wadatsumi was completely done cause Jinbei did 50% and Sanji finished the remaining other 50%. In fact Jinbei has been spamming that attack in the new world like its Diable Jambe, so its not his ultimate technique as shown in this chapter. On the other hand, Sanji hasn't used his strongest post timeskip move since fishman island. Jinbei sent Wadastumi rolling and when Sanji used hell memories the big guy had lost all the air inside him already and was up in the sky..

I'm telling you we will see when Oda gets to Franky's fight, he has no chance of defeating Sasaki alone in my opinion.
Yet Kaido still talks to him as just another calamity, Kaido doesn’t differentiate between king or jack. A calamity is a calamity.

And Jinbes only used vagabond drill on wadatsumi and big mom. How is that spamming?

And again you can see the effect of the two attacks side by side, Vagabond drill made wadatsumi spit out the air while hells memories cooked him through. Literally the next scenes afterwards he’s still charred from head to toe.

Or Odas just having franky be close to Jinbe I don’t see why you’re so against it

Status
Not open for further replies.