What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky still has his " Kaido killing weapons".
If Sasaki wins this round(don't think he used Hybrid yet), Franky will have to go all out.
Really wanna see this too~! So it's a bit annoying that the fight has "apparently" been concluded.
A bit worried that the only ting that was mentioned this chapter was Franky using a radical beam tho. Would be pretty livid if Oda wrote Franky to defeat Sasaki with a radical beam given the insane durability hype the dinos have. Moreover Sasaki is a Triceratops, which is as heavy duty as u probably gonna get with dinos save maybe Queen, given his build and sheer size.

Not so into this yamato plot..like confusing the powerlevel..

Yamato is kaido daughter (Like katakuri as big mom son)..now she's been some chapter stalling kaido alone, While luffy cannot do and lose..

Let say kaido stalled due to father and daughter state, making kaido don't fight full power and do not want to beat her right away..

If yes, this doesn't make sense..supposesly a yonkou need to quickly control the situation.. Especially now his army is in a mess (losing almost 40% in terms of number)..

Its not i dislike yamato.. It just like throwing a new character (started in middle of onigashima war and make it strong & suddenly pivotal).. Plot wise unfair for the other char such as, scabbard oden build up, kid and supernova power improvement all over the years, shown as yamato above jinbe that is more senior and well known for years as strong shichibukai (since yamato meet ace moment)..

This would be so awesome and makes a lot of sense too! Tbh with theme of Kid's crew, I could see King fitting in well with him and it would be so amazing if he could recruit him! Same with Katakuri, but I doubt he will ever end up recruiting both ofc or even Katakuri at least, given how extremely loyal Katakuri is to and protective of his family ofc. But maybe King could end up serving as Kid's equivalent of Katakuri to Luffy?

I really hope we get a lot more Kid screentime and development with the Shanks arc too, especially given what Shanks crew did to him. Kid raided Big Mom's territory, sunk 3 of her ships and injured one of her Sweet Commanders, most likely Smoothie? Or maybe Snack actually?

I was thinking Page One and Ulti would fit well with Kid's crew too. Sasaki would be a great one for the SH Grand Fleet maybe or a Supernova's crew or something? Law's or Kids?
Page One and Ulti were mistreated by Kaido in that he didn't seem to give enough merit to them unlike with Jack just gazing at his talk. And of course Big Mom made them dirty. I think both will presumably survive and join another crew, that would render them honor.

Not sure if it's already been brought up on this thread, but discussing with one of my mates & he brought up the point that it's possible that Franky might have lost to Sasaki considering the spoiler is saying the match has been concluded:josad:
Would really hate that scenario but I can't really deny the possibility of it happening. Reason being that the Sasaki/Kyoshiro plot-line is still yet to be resolved:josad:

Another ting that just came to mind with regards to this Franky/Sasaki fight is Sasaki's very peculiar sword, we still haven't seen him use it so long as we don't see him use it this chapter and god forbid the result of the fight is off-screened, then chances of Sasaki being down is very slim.
I love Franky but i hope he lost to Sasaki. It's the only way to end the Denjiro/Sasaki plotline and to give Franky a reason to get stronger.
Sasaki should defeat Denjiro in front of Franky and then be defeated by the cyborg, hopefully after he unlocked CoA and without the Shogun

Really wanna see this too~! So it's a bit annoying that the fight has "apparently" been concluded.
A bit worried that the only ting that was mentioned this chapter was Franky using a radical beam tho. Would be pretty livid if Oda wrote Franky to defeat Sasaki with a radical beam given the insane durability hype the dinos have. Moreover Sasaki is a Triceratops, which is as heavy duty as u probably gonna get with dinos save maybe Queen, given his build and sheer size.
Franky has been fighting Sasaki for damn near 20 chapters and people are upset that the rest of the fight is seemingly finished after taking the majority of the chapter.

two yonko ?
they got defeated with huge difference. Also , big mom still did not show anything. just she used one skill or smething . and he abondoned roof. that is all.
yamato is fighting 15 min 20 min or something 1 1 . just read properly.
What part of "they had to face 2 Yonkos" don't you understand. Zoro told us Kaido and Big Mom put him in his condition not Kaido alone. The manga made it clear the difference between facing 2 Yonkos compared to facing 1.

Zoro is the reason all of the roof SN are alive. Not only was he caring Luffy for a portion of the battle he stopped hakai that would have killed the other SN. Yamato facing Kaido in a 1v1 doesn't make her stronger than Zoro. To believe that you have to ignore everything Zoro has done.

Not so into this yamato plot..like confusing the powerlevel..

Yamato is kaido daughter (Like katakuri as big mom son)..now she's been some chapter stalling kaido alone, While luffy cannot do and lose..

Let say kaido stalled due to father and daughter state, making kaido don't fight full power and do not want to beat her right away..

If yes, this doesn't make sense..supposesly a yonkou need to quickly control the situation.. Especially now his army is in a mess (losing almost 40% in terms of number)..

Its not i dislike yamato.. It just like throwing a new character (started in middle of onigashima war and make it strong & suddenly pivotal).. Plot wise unfair for the other char such as, scabbard oden build up, kid and supernova power improvement all over the years, shown as yamato above jinbe that is more senior and well known for years as strong shichibukai (since yamato meet ace moment)..
Luffy stalled and fought Kaido. There's nothing saying Yamato won't be overpowered eventually.

Silver lining is that neither side was determined the victory. This could just be a big clash that has Sasaki breaking General Franky and forcing Franky out of his suit.
Post automatically merged:

Where are the usual Q/A spoilers we usually get today? Was hoping for them to clear some stuff.
Apparently Japanese provider is salty about some other manga and isn't doing it lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That wouldn't work unless he's actually standing at the side of Yamato.
Your point does not hold
It would work. She cant stop Kaku's Yontoryu with one haki barrier. And certainly not Zoro's Santoryu/Kyutoryu.
Overwhelming combat style beats AP any time, any day. Kaido is exception, not a rule, like I said.
Because they don't have COC.
It is not about leaving a scar, it is about cutting Kaido. Anything below Oden Ryou can't cut him
Pretty sure their Haki isnt on Oden's level, it's silly to place it on an equal level in the first place...
We dont know the minimum haki requirement to cut Kaido. It is implied that flow is enough, what lvl of flow, never specified.
Calling scratches bleeding...
Yes so basically fodder
Well, then a fodder would kill Yamato if he were to land a clean strike...

Status
Not open for further replies.