Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he just taught her the technique he uses. He applies hakin to it. Just like Fishman Karate.

Technically if she used this chapter, it's easy enough to explain that she learned between DR and Wano. It even looked like 1021 ends on that part of the technique, so maybe 1022 elaborates more.
Oh okay so Robin unlocked CoA post time skip. Cause that's what i'm assuming the black demon stuff is? It's not her devil fruit right?

G

Gorosei Informer

Shinobus fruit "matures things". Its kinda like a hybrid of Tokis fruit only moving forwards in time and Bonneys age manipulation.

We have similar fruits in One Piece to each other so this really isn't so ridiculous imo. But its still ridiculous in the plot convenience sense like Tamas fruit definitely.

Her fruit kinda reminds me of Shigarakis quirk too tbh with the decay aspect it has.
I think both are time related, they accelerate growth, erosion, decay etc whatever.

I can't even believe that not only is Robin getting a proper/major solo fight, she's fighting a giant spiderwoman (Odaa take on Jorogumo) AND Robin is using haki especially!

Giant demon Robin coated in haki? Jinbei part of the crew officially with a badass solo fight and more to come?
Luffy and Zoro facing two Yonkos at once with help from Kid, Law and Killer?
Sanji facing a Calamity?

As much as I hate Wano and Onigashima (Onigashima not as much hate), this is AMAZING!

I've dreamt of these moments for years and cannot believe they are real! It just genuinely feels overwhelmingly too good to be true!

:lumazed: :nicagesmile:

So you think characters like the scabbards for example use "flow" first then use hardening right after?
i don't see why they wouldn't, the scabbards can already use the flow without hardening, they did it when they first ambushed kaido, luffy destroyed yamato's handcuffs with internal destruction flow and without hardening.

Jimbei VS Who's-Who had two.
More like 5 pages one chapter and 13 pages the following. It's not really that much.

Compare to some older fights where most characters got 2-3 chapter fights 17-19 pages each. It's part of the reason I'm not convinced WsW or Sasaki are down yet. Robin is going to eclipse them considering it doesn't even end this chapter and now it looks like she already has more content in these 2 chapters already, 13 pages from last chapter plus 13-15 pages this chapter since it's the majority of the 17 we get. So currently 26-28 pages and counting vs the 18 that Jinbe got.

Seeing the Robin fight lasts for at least 3 chapters gives me hope that the Calamities fights will be the same
Yeah Calamity fights easily going to take 3 chapters. Hell if Robin vs BM continue im sure Sasaki and WsW probably could get one more battle chapter in case.
Overall if Robin defeat this chapter BM:
Flying six get 2 chapters of fighting.
Calamity probably take 3chapters.

G

Gorosei Informer

Momo : Hey Luffy, how big the chance that i can defeat Kaido by myself?!
Luffy :
Funnily enough, isn't there someone who has 1% chance to survive this night of the raid? I wonder who it is...

:wonderland:

Also on another note, the anime showed what look like Yamato spying on Robin amd Jinbei, so possibly that mystery solved? Hopefully it gives us a better explanation pn who that Toki/Hiyori silhouette was with the Scabbards too.

Status
Not open for further replies.