Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Anyways some Zoro fans should drop the whole "Zoro will 1 shot King". Please i'm begging you. No one but the Yonkou can 1 shot a 1st commanders. Even current Luffy only will mid diff King at best. Zoro is not there yet. The fight between them won't end in anything lower than a mid diff. Saying Zoro can 1 shot King will only do harm to the images of Zoro and Zoro fans, and will give them reasons to shit talk you back.
i think zoro can one shot king but he won't be able to land that "shot" untill king taken some damage first.

ashura that he scar kaido with should be able to one shot king but king won't just get hit by ashura unless zoro beats him up and tire him out a little bit first.

but if king stands there and takes ashura he will probably get ko'd

the only person in wano who can tank ashura is Sanji (lose 40%hp )and Kaido lose (20% hp)

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Just seeing a female number in loose clothing is weird
Aren’t they like retarded?
They were just drunk, at first at least.

Anyway, @Shiroyru came up with a pretty good idea that the Numbers are all pleasures, save for 1-3 of them. A big tell is that they all laugh and smile as the pleasures do, specially they laugh their number too.

However, it's possible 1 or several of the remaining were successful in eating a smile fruit, meaning a bit more competence coming from them. We'll see, there are still 4 left.

thats like the only zoro - sanji moment in like 400 chapters. and it was nice.

my entire point is instead of yamato - momo - marco - luffy , id rather prefer luffy 1v1.
Sure, coincidentally for the last 400 chapters the crew was split apart, but don´t mind me.
Post automatically merged:

Well with all three in about the same tier
Jinbe > Franky > Robin seems fair
Nah. Franky is different, in that his suit is either all there or not, similarly to a Pacifista. It´s not taking constant damage like a human does, if it´s broken, Franky is exposed. That was the last possible strategy for Franky due to the suit being destroyed, it´s not less diff than Robin.
The only one who has shown significant difference in diff is Jinbe.

They were just drunk, at first at least.

Anyway, @Shiroyru came up with a pretty good idea that the Numbers are all pleasures, save for 1-3 of them. A big tell is that they all laugh and smile as the pleasures do, specially they laugh their number too.

However, it's possible 1 or several of the remaining were successful in eating a smile fruit, meaning a bit more competence coming from them. We'll see, there are still 4 left.
I think only 1 would have a successful SMILE, given that the success rate of SMILEs is only 10%, and there are only 10 Numbers

I know some people are disapointed that Franky didn't get a powerup, but honestly I don't think he needed one. We haven't seen Franky even slightly pushed since the tineskip. The general no diffed two DD executives 1v2, then base franky took on a parade of DD executives in dresrosa just to distract them and came out ready for another fight. He held himself back to an absurd extent against senior pink, only using punches. That fight would probably have been a one shot if Franky gave even 10% there. So far the general has barely been scratched, and here we saw it completely destroyed. All this was was Franky actually needing to use his last powerup for the first time. No reason to get a new one on top of that.

As far as Robin, she still hadn't shown everything she learned in the timeskip. She didn't have any fights before so we just never saw it. This wasn't really a powerup, kind of like gear 4th in dressrosa. We just saw her pushed for the first time just like Franky.

Powerups would have been cool, but I'm honestly happy just to see them finally pushed and having a proper showcase. Then next time they have 1v1s it will be time for a real powerup imo.
Who is disappointed?

General Franky is destroyed and probably done for the arc, unless Franky spends the rest of the arc fixing it
Robin passed out

Meanwhile Jinbe could still go for a WsW gaunlet...

The difference between these guys is obvious.

forget about Zoro not getting ZKK, do you guys really think would be satisfactory to watch Momo just grow the fuck up by a Devil Fruit and defeat Kaido out of nowhere?

hell, make Shinobu give 1 year to Luffy or Zoro and they turn into Yonkou level by this logic.

This devil fruit is absolutely BS.

Even better, just turn Kaido into a fucking old man that can't even walk anymore.

for fuck sake.
Not defeating kaido, its luffy job
just MKK, kill him. Maybe cutting his head off

#MKK INEVITABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.