Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Maybe a race related to Uranus? Maybe Dragon has some connection to them
Luffy can manipulate lightning and fire himself more or less and who know maybe he will be able to manipulate wind soon. Sabo can do that by using his ryusoken. and how knows maybe Luffy can learn Fishman Karate he can pick it up if Oda wants he has Jinbe and Robin who can teach him how to use it :D.

Yeah, I guess you’re right…Oda’s gonna let an entire island full of people get destroyed by being crushed by another island, Kaido’s gonna slaughter the alliance, and the series ends with Luffy’s unceremonious defeat and imprisonment in a new and improved Udon. That’s the outcome y’all seem to want so badly, let’s see it happen!! :sanjimeh:
Why are people getting this thought that the Arc is ending in 15 minutes lmao
15 Minutes is the time that Kaido will drop Onigashima in the flower capital, Momo himself has already stated that he wants to prevent this.
This has absolute no correlation with the birdcage or other ticking clock situations. Kaido will get there with the Island and drop it, Momonosuke will hold or move it. Simple.
Kaido is not falling before the dawn.

Who else skipped the Raizo and Scabbards part? Complete and utter useless content. Oda decides to defeat the tobi roppo in less than a chapter and yet watch Oda drag the fuck out of the scabbards match up for multiple chapters.

half of this chapter is filler.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
momo is gonna save onigashima from falling, and people will acknowledge him as true shogun. And he'll surpass oden's legacy by doing so. Another hour of legend incoming
That hour would still begin in the next 15 minutes; ipso facto, that amount of time is set in stone regardless of what happens after it.
Lmaooo nahhh Luffy still gonna win, it's just gonna take him longer then the 15 minutes you claimed. Onigashima will either be lifted up to prevent the citizens from dying terribly, or they'll evacuate in time maybe with help from law or something. But Kaido's not going down within the next 15 min.

Luffy getting back to Onihashima alone will take like 5 min. You think Kaido can be defeated in 10 min? The Calamities fights with Zoro and Sanji likely last longer then 15 min imo but Kaido not anywhere near injured enough nor is luffy desperate enough for it to be a great climatic victory. Just look at luffys fight with Doffy or Katakuri, those climaxes hit hard Kaido going down in 15 min most likely wont bring that same energy to the story.

Hey I could be wrong but I just dont see it
Then it feels like we’re just splitting hairs; like I said to Rayleigh above, the 15 minutes still augurs the end of the battle, even if it doesn’t mean the battle actually ends in 15 minutes. Oda isn’t giving us this time frame for no reason, we have 15 minutes until what would at least be the beginning of the end.
Why are people getting this thought that the Arc is ending in 15 minutes lmao
15 Minutes is the time that Kaido will drop Onigashima in the flower capital, Momo himself has already stated that he wants to prevent this.
This has absolute no correlation with the birdcage or other ticking clock situations. Kaido will get there with the Island and drop it, Momonosuke will hold or move it. Simple.
Kaido is not falling before the dawn.
See above, Momo can do his thing but he’ll have to get Shinobu to help him out within the next quarter of an hour either way.

First page - Complete filler

Second page - Complete filler

Third and fourth page - Not filler but a fight where 95% of the fanbase dont give a fuck about

Fifth page - Complete filler

sixth, seventh and eighth page - Idk where the fuck Oda is heading with this nonsense of Killer vs Hawkins. Hawkins obviously is going to be an ally, why Oda is extending this stupid plot is beyond me.

Ninth page - Complete filler

First page - Complete filler

Second page - Complete filler

Third and fourth page - Not filler but a fight where 95% of the fanbase dont give a fuck about

Fifth page - Complete filler

sixth, seventh and eighth page - Idk where the fuck Oda is heading with this nonsense of Killer vs Hawkins. Hawkins obviously is going to be an ally, why Oda is extending this stupid plot is beyond me.

Ninth page - Complete filler
baby crying

Status
Not open for further replies.