Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has already been mentioned here before but Sanji fighting off both King and Queen for a while albeit struggling doing so is most likely what gave Marco enough time to rest up and gather up that last bit of strength to save Zoro:cheers:.

Will have to look back on Sanji's fights in the series particular the ones post-ts to be certain but there seems to be a pattern here with Sanji in which he usually has to protect something when fighting, so he gets a fair share of fights where he's at some type of disadvantage :quest:. Most recent ones that come to mind are his fight against Drake in the Capital, his clash against King earlier in the arc (which some folks have somehow spinned to Sanji getting low diff'd but I'm not gonna attempt to understand that logic :catsweat:lol) and now this fight against both King and Queen.

No headcanon, make sure to at least be decently acknowledged about this series if you post on this site lol.

Go read his Vivre Card, thanks.

Or perhaps you did and did not understand shit?
Na you stupid lol

the same cover card that said shanks had the highest yonko bounty…lol
The Vivere card just gives minor details

first of all if Ben is on shanks level, they would have literally conquered the new word cause that’s 2 yonko level characters there which Ben is not…

case in point big mom and kaido alliance, that was definitely gonna murder stop any pirate group if fully left to their devices…

2 yonko alliance means the end of the world, hence why they always in a deadlock

kaido >=big mom >= shanks >= Blackbeard

put Ben in that least and see how outgunned the rest are cause you’re saying Ben can stroll in a yonko crew and one shot everybody except the captain

do you see how stupid your logic is..lol

one piece world yonko = 4 strongest pirate currently

your headcanon = muh ben Beckman = shanks lol

Na you stupid lol

the same cover card that said shanks had the highest yonko bounty…lol
The Vivere card just gives minor details

first of all if Ben is on shanks level, they would have literally conquered the new word cause that’s 2 yonko level characters there which Ben is not…

case in point big mom and kaido alliance, that was definitely gonna murder stop any pirate group if fully left to their devices…

2 yonko alliance means the end of the world, hence why they always in a deadlock

kaido >=big mom >= shanks >= Blackbeard

put Ben in that least and see how outgunned the rest are cause you’re saying Ben can stroll in a yonko crew and one shot everybody except the captain

do you see how stupid your logic is..lol

one piece world yonko = 4 strongest pirate currently

your headcanon = muh ben Beckman = shanks lol
Don't project your limitations onto me and learn how to properly address this manga or not many folks will take you seriously here. You are literally typing to a Mensa.

Your comment is the only stupid, low IQ and ignorant thing here because you ignore the notion that Vivre Cards are revisioned by Oda himself and this is a blatant mistake, just like you ignore the astonishing reaction Kizaru had towards Benn. The dude was literally nervous about having to face him off.

Instead of acting like such an empty head, try to pull your shit together and earn some maturity.

And don't you dare to use that tone on me.

Don't project your limitations onto me and learn how to properly address this manga or not many folks will take you seriously here. You are literally typing to a Mensa.

Your comment is the only stupid, low IQ and ignorant thing here because you ignore the notion that Vivre Cards are revisioned by Oda himself and this is a blatant mistake, just like you ignore the astonishing reaction Kizaru had towards Benn. The dude was literally nervous about having to face him off.

Instead of acting like such an empty head, try to pull your shit together and earn some maturity.

And don't you dare to use that tone on me.
“try to earn some maturity” “don’t you dare use that tone on me”
You gonna cry???

kizaru trolls everybody lmao
And please drop when the vivre card said Ben beckman was equal to shanks

cause I’m not very sure it’s the same manga we are reading which has clearly been stated that the captain is the strongest in the crew, and even worse with yonkos that they are so strong that the only people who could fight them one vs one are other yonkous lmao…

talking like you own this site…if you cannot
bring a manga panel when Ben beckman was stated equal to shanks then geddifok with that stupid headcanon
Post automatically merged:

Also I don’t give a fuck about you and your folks
I’m just here to enjoy the manga and argue with people professionally…lol

I do apologize for calling you stupid tho

“try to earn some maturity” “don’t you dare use that tone on me”
You gonna cry???

kizaru trolls everybody lmao
And please drop when the vivre card said Ben beckman was equal to shanks

cause I’m not very sure it’s the same manga we are reading which has clearly been stated that the captain is the strongest in the crew, and even worse with yonkos that they are so strong that the only people who could fight them one vs one are other yonkous lmao…

talking like you own this site…if you cannot
bring a manga panel when Ben beckman was stated equal to shanks then geddifok with that stupid headcanon

Also I don’t give a fuck about you and your folks
I’m just here to enjoy the manga and argue with people professionally…lol

I do apologize for calling you stupid tho
I agree with you on most parts but when ur saying that yonkos cant fight their 1st commander cuz they are significantly stronger then them how will that work with Luffy and Zoro? I mean Luffy will be yonko level eventually and Zoro is his 1st commander/right hand and are they not close in terms of strength? Or will that change soon ? :choppawhat:

I agree with you on most parts but when ur saying that yonkos cant fight their 1st commander cuz they are significantly stronger then them how will that work with Luffy and Zoro? I mean Luffy will be yonko level eventually and Zoro is his 1st commander/right hand and are they not close in terms of strength? Or will that change soon ? :choppawhat:
That user pulls off genuinely retarded arguments.

The plot has clearly displayed that Zoro can very well match up Luffy and they keep blatantly ignoring how relevant VCs can be.

Not only that, blatantly not lending Kizaru's reaction enough weight.

The plot has clearly displayed that Zoro can very well match up Luffy and they keep blatantly ignoring how relevant VCs can be.

Yep,but not all VC can match their captains!I think only Zoro and Ben might pull this out!Mihawk is looking for someone stronger than Shanks!

Yep,but not all VC can match their captains!I think only Zoro and Ben might pull this out!Mihawk is looking for someone stronger than Shanks!
Yes of course.

Imagine if Marco tried to take on his boss hehehehe.

Even Shiryu would probably struggle against Current Teach in the long run also since he is actually a DF user now and that power would get partially negated.

And of course King and Katakuri would get massacred by their yonko captains.

I don’t believe they are close in strength
I believe luffy is significantly stronger than zoro(maybe the 1st commanders can put up little fight)
Zoro is fighting his end game vilian for this arc who is king

luffy will be fighting kaido, hear me out

kaido fought 14 people so far, though luffy isn’t on his luffy ryt now….he’s gonna be on that level maybe the next arc or so

but with what kaido just accomplished it’s safe to say no first commander can really put up a fight against the yonkos

Zoros case might be different due to mihawk but till then

luffy >>>zoro

you can’t be serious!!!
I can’t even take you serious when you take character standing next to each other in panels and face reaction as strength panel

if you can’t bring in manga panels about Ben beckman being put on the same tier as yonkos then get out of here with your head canon

only pirate ever compared to a yonko was mihawk and that was 6 years before said person he was compared to became yonko

I remember people saying kaido was weak because the scrabbard could cut him and some dumbasses saying zoro could one shot luffy

Guess who’s fighting the final boss of this arc and can use all advanced form of haki???

guess who is also fighting the second in command

you know how I know your argument is stupid…if 2 yonkous were to fight, their Captains would face each other and first commanders will face themselves….imagine thinking Ben is yonkou level, shanks would have been the pirate king a long time ago cause saying that is also saying it’s the same thing with big mom and kaido, 2 yonkos

see how dumb you sound

the same people that claimed marco was yonkou level or inbetween, couldn’t even push king to hybrid

if you don’t still understand, let me break it down cause I won’t even reply an idiot like you again

garp “ 4 pirates that rule over new world facing even against white beard himself….4 strongest pirate”

kaido current strongest and 1 vs 1 champion, said to be even stronger than white beard in ace novel

big mom lived long enough in both roger and white beard era as an active pirate, someone roger refused to fight

shanks the youngest one of them said to be on their level

black beard

all 4 of them in a deadlock this is know by every person that has been reading one piece for years

now add another yonko level character, for instance your headcanon of Ben, that balance shifts complete to one side….

unless you can bring valid evidence about Ben being a yonko level character and not vivre card or kizaru cause that mofo still ignores Ben and attacked luffy…you can disrespectfully get out

same vivre card that said shanks was a yonko when he visited luffy…lol

bring on panel feat and statement please

Last edited:
I don’t believe they are close in strength
I believe luffy is significantly stronger than zoro(maybe the 1st commanders can put up little fight)
Zoro is fighting his end game vilian for this arc who is king

luffy will be fighting kaido, hear me out

kaido fought 14 people so far, though luffy isn’t on his luffy ryt now….he’s gonna be on that level maybe the next arc or so

but with what kaido just accomplished it’s safe to say no first commander can really put up a fight against the yonkos

Zoros case might be different due to mihawk but till then

luffy >>>zoro

you can’t be serious!!!
I can’t even take you serious when you take character standing next to each other in panels and face reaction as strength panel

if you can’t bring in manga panels about Ben beckman being put on the same tier as yonkos then get out of here with your head canon

only pirate ever compared to a yonko was mihawk and that was 6 years before said person he was compared to became yonko

I remember people saying kaido was weak because the scrabbard could cut him and some dumbasses saying zoro could one shot luffy

Guess who’s fighting the final boss of this arc and can use all advanced form of haki???

guess who is also fighting the second in command

you know how I know your argument is stupid…if 2 yonkous were to fight, their Captains would face each other and first commanders will face themselves….imagine thinking Ben is yonkou level, shanks would have been the pirate king a long time ago cause saying that is also saying it’s the same thing with big mom and kaido, 2 yonkos

see how dumb you sound

the same people that claimed marco was yonkou level or inbetween, couldn’t even push king to hybrid

if you don’t still understand, let me break it down cause I won’t even reply an idiot like you again

garp “ 4 pirates that rule over new world facing even against white beard himself….4 strongest pirate”

kaido current strongest and 1 vs 1 champion, said to be even stronger than white beard in ace novel

big mom lived long enough in both roger and white beard era as an active pirate, someone roger refused to fight

shanks the youngest one of them said to be on their level

black beard

all 4 of them in a deadlock this is know by every person that has been reading one piece for years

now add another yonko level character, for instance your headcanon of Ben, that balance shifts complete to one side….

unless you can bring valid evidence about Ben being a yonko level character and not vivre card or kizaru cause that mofo still ignoresI Ben and attacked luffy…you can disrespectfully get out

same vivre card that said shanks was a yonko when he visited luffy…lol

bring on panel feat and statement please
Mihawk is close to if not a yonko lvl fighter.

Zoro will surpass Mihawk meaning zoro will be close to if not a yonko level fighter
Zoro is Luffys right hand and Luffy will surpass Gol D Roger, he will be the strongest

One is Pirate king level the other is Yonko level.

Look man i aint got noting against you, I love Luffy as much as the other but no need to dowplay Zoro. If you are doing that simply because you hate Zoro fans i get it but its not worth it.

Its all love from me brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.