Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about lol. I like that Sanji got power up and it's not just the haki bloom. But the execution is meh.

So you admit that Sanji needs power up to flight queen then... This implies that Sanji is weaker than queen before PU. Or do you thing otherwise?
We didn't even get a full chapter of their fight, Sanji complained about his body to Zoro early in the fight, when we got back to the actual fight, the PU happened, there's no way to know if Sanji really needed it to defeat Queen

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth asking me too today about Queen.
I want to share my overall opinion about the Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen battles.
First Im still hyped because of the last chapter because King was shown as monster.
But I must say, Queen looking like a monster too, this dude almost has anything.
Physical power, insane durability, poison, gas, mummy, icedemon, beams and now even a snake transformation...

Queen get shown by Oda as a monster calamity.
And as you said it in a previous post here, Sanji need two powerups to take on him and I like this point.
Same for Zoro, with enma his haki play get better duo his training and judging how the current fights going on, Zoro probably getting one new powerup too when he beats King.

And that is what I like in mangas at most, characters growing and becaming stronger.
Just compare Luffy,Zoro and Sanji with their Fishmen/DR versions, they would beat the previous versions.
Oda showing Sanji who get stronger during his travel, still need two powerups to beat Queen.
Showing how strong the enemies are, but in sametime he also show, Sanji and Zoro improving next with Luffy together and I like it, that is what I miss at most from the other strawhats, expect Nami who get a big powerup, the others seems to get only small powerups.

Queen is strong and im pretty sure the fight not ending fast, this showing me that Oda had Kaido,King and Queen has top fights in mind who get a great build up and a different setting in terms of fighting. As @Paperchampion23 said, it seems like Oda build up King and Queen as Zoro and Sanji own "Katakuri" battles. And both characters going to get flashback who are important for the endstory, the one with the last clan, probably linked to the CD or Nika and the second together with Vegapank and Judge.

As fan im really hyped to see the continue of the battles. I hope the fights helping Sanji and Zoro to improve even better and better.
Queen forcing Sanji to use the raidsuit shows that he has a trumpcard which he want to use, he want to see how strong the RS is.
I think the battles continue over 5-10chapters, perhaps we even probably going to witness awakening from both King and Queen..
I'm a Hakitard playa.

That's why im not buying Sanji vs Queen tbh.

Sanji little power rangers fire bending tricks don't bother me since I know that decent Haki >>>> any magical power up sanji gets.

Well so Zoros swords when picke up Enma is irrelevant?
No its not irrelevant not at all the trade off between the two blades is enma can get stronger becoming a black blade and surpassing shusui becoming a supreme grade sword which shusui can never become (chapter 955 hitetsu tells zoro enma can be forged into a black blade and raise its rank to supreme grade) zoro said once i have gotten used to the sword ill be stronger we can assume getting used to has to mean making enma a black blade otherwise its no more powerful than shusui in the same rank which should be the superior blade because it is black(chapter 955) at the end of the day unless oda is dumb shusui is the superior blade in the rank of 21 great grade swords its stronger than enma because its a black blade but because enma is in the same rank as shusui but it isnt a black blade it has the potential to be much stronger

Zoro said it will help him get stronger once he masters it but not when he first pick it up
Enma is a curse sword
It needs training and will help him control the flow once he masters it

But after that its the same as Shuusui
I think he is already more powerfull than Shisui who is already at maximum, her requires CoC to fully use her in full power.

What are you talking about lol. I like that Sanji got power up and it's not just the haki bloom. But the execution is meh.

So you admit that Sanji needs power up to fight queen then... This implies that Sanji is weaker than queen before PU. Or do you thing otherwise?
Sanji said he feels off ever since he wore the suit, and for over 10 chapters he was perfectly fine fighting queen even with hybrid and haki, and he get "defeated" only in the end of the chapter and complains again about his body before, so clearly he can fight as usual.
I dont think that base sanji can defeat queen, but sanji with the raid suit if he used it without awakening can imo.

Everyone waiting to see what was the result of Sanji's two years of training, so that in the end there would never be one xD, and they still go and celebrate.

Here are two things very clear with Sanji, 1) the 2 years in Kamabakka Kingdom Sanji only spent it exploring his bisexuality. 2) Whether they want to accept it or not, Sanji was lagging behind, loooong behind, with a Luffy who destroys first commanders, a Zoro who cuts Yonkous, a Jinbro who doesn't even find a challenge in the most powerful of the Tobi Roppo, and the possible affiliation from Yamato to the band, because it was being questioned a lot, and it is something that is constantly debated here, Sanji's position on M3.

Leaving aside the ethical and moral issues of this new PU, and the fact that the payoff of that sub-plot ended up giving the reason to Judge (I mean ...), Sanji is now sooo powerful, definitely no one would question that Jinbro and Yamato are below him.

I liked that parallel of Zoro cutting fire and Sanji breaking swords: lol:

No its not irrelevant not at all the trade off between the two blades is enma can get stronger becoming a black blade and surpassing shusui becoming a supreme grade sword which shusui can never become (chapter 955 hitetsu tells zoro enma can be forged into a black blade and raise its rank to supreme grade) zoro said once i have gotten used to the sword ill be stronger we can assume getting used to has to mean making enma a black blade otherwise its no more powerful than shusui in the same rank which should be the superior blade because it is black(chapter 955) at the end of the day unless oda is dumb shusui is the superior blade in the rank of 21 great grade swords its stronger than enma because its a black blade but because enma is in the same rank as shusui but it isnt a black blade it has the potential to be much stronger
Very well explained
Hopefully they will read it

once in the manga and 2 in vivre cards
I know what they say, that they release only the user's haki but that does not contradict it bearing Oden's presence + Yonko have already commented on the strangeness of the sword

Hyped as one of the swords that cut Kaido, a sword that has potential to become a black blade

BM who is a Soul master was the one who recognized it was no ordinary sword from the aura, Kaido then recognizes it as Oden's sword. So much emphasis was placed on Enma on the rooftop it would be disingenous to claim it is just like Shisui

Everyone waiting to see what was the result of Sanji's two years of training, so that in the end there would never be one xD, and they still go and celebrate.

Here are two things very clear with Sanji, 1) the 2 years in Kamabakka Kingdom Sanji only spent it exploring his bisexuality. 2) Whether they want to accept it or not, Sanji was lagging behind, loooong behind, with a Luffy who destroys first commanders, a Zoro who cuts Yonkous, a Jinbro who doesn't even find a challenge in the most powerful of the Tobi Roppo, and the possible affiliation from Yamato to the band, because it was being questioned a lot, and it is something that is constantly debated here, Sanji's position on M3.

Leaving aside the ethical and moral issues of this new PU, and the fact that the payoff of that sub-plot ended up giving the reason to Judge (I mean ...), Sanji is now sooo powerful, definitely no one would question that Jinbro and Yamato are below him.

I liked that parallel of Zoro cutting fire and Sanji breaking swords: lol:
Sanjis 2 yrs with Ivankov is for his cooking and running

While his fighting powerups is from his Dad Judge

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thats is one the Special powers that this sword.
Enma CoC required>Shisui Black Blade.
Bruh lol no. Shusui is a better blade than Enma. One's a black blade while the other isn't. The attack that perma scarred Kaido from Enma was coated with CoC, which is why that attack alone was stronger.

Like coat a kitchen knife with strong Haki and fight a meitou blade, which is coated with no haki. Ofcourse the kitchen knife will win.

Shusui with CoC > Enma with CoC > Shusui without CoC > Enma without CoC. This is the right order.

Status
Not open for further replies.