Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we give Law some credit tho? From the leak it seems that he saved Kid's life and is carrying the fight while Kid is getting gimped

Law legit can stall a Yonko lol

Ah so you see the Luffy vs Kidd Lodestar vision too. :cheers:

I believe that Kidd’s durability and willpower is getting hyped so much and will continue to be because he’s going to be Luffy’s first multiple day battle when they fight on Lodestar. Neither dudes go down easy lol

Anyway, Kidd is obviously supposed to be Luffy’s frenemy rival while Blackbeard is supposed to be Luffy’s arch nemesis/greatest foe. Basically

Kidd - WB/Shiki

Blackbeard - Rocks

It’s obvious but that won’t stop people who can’t read from spamming “Kidd is trash, he’s not Luffy’s rival. Luffy’s rival is Blackbeard.”
Oh I got a whole theory on how this arcs relevance pushes them to fight right before Laugh Tale lol

- Basically Kid stole the RP from BM as well (he mentioned he stole "something" from BM to Luffy in Udon).

- He also stole Kaido's RP in Wano (he won't give the location)

- But Luffy has the Zou Poneglyph, and offers to trade it for Wano's.

- Thus leaving both Luffy and Kid with a Yonko victory each and 3 RPs.

Idk, let's see how Law contributes to the fight (imo, that was ironically who I thought would fight Smoothie to get him away from Kid's fight) and what Kid actually took for BM, since it's never been described yet.

Oh I got a whole theory on how this arcs relevance pushes them to fight right before Laugh Tale lol

- Basically Kid stole the RP from BM as well (he mentioned he stole "something" from BM to Luffy in Udon).

- He also stole Kaido's RP in Wano (he won't give the location)

- But Luffy has the Zou Poneglyph, and offers to trade it for Wano's.

- Thus leaving both Luffy and Kid with a Yonko victory each and 3 RPs.

Idk, let's see how Law contributes to the fight (imo, that was ironically who I thought would fight Smoothie to get him away from Kid's fight) and what Kid actually took for BM, since it's never been described yet.
And how is he supposed to read them??

Status
Not open for further replies.