Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Big Mom is weaker and not as evil as Kaido. She also had a dream of eating on a giant table with her children, which isnt a villainous dream. It would make sense for her to see a vision of her eating with her children before her death. Luffy isnt the kind of person to give her such a finale.
And because of that dream, it is only logical that „Kid“ is taking down „Mom“ as evil pirate and put her in place to follow her real dream on another path.

I know it's more likely that Big Mom doesn't use COC here but this could be the moment that Kid learns that you can apply COC into your attack, similar to Luffy and Kaidou's ragnarok :sanmoji:
Kidd isn't a haki genius like Luffy is, that would feel retarded.
I think he will show off his awakening instead, he showed great interest in the concept of G4, so he might come up with something crazy like that.
He's not beating BM, but he is going to stall her out until she needs to flee, from both Luffy and the Marines.

The best supernova and a great character compared to the other 7 losers, Capone and Urouge.
Backoff buddy. Uroge-best supernova after Grandmaster

" if his powers continue to awaken, he may lose his heart as well. "
Dude I can't believe it, the theory about Sanji becoming heartless could actually become true :kawak:
Imagine we see him slowly becoming less and less in love with women as a way to show he's becoming cold hearted ? :crazwhat:
Heartless Sanji>Simp Boy

Big Mom is weaker and not as evil as Kaido. She also had a dream of eating on a giant table with her children, which isnt a villainous dream. It would make sense for her to see a vision of her eating with her children before her death. Luffy isnt the kind of person to give her such a finale.
Neither Kaido/BM are dying, they are having their dream of PK be shattered by the man Roger was waiting for.
Shanks and BB are the only ones I think possible to die, Shanks to BB and BB to some environmental hazard he causes due to his recklessness after losing to Luffy and being pushed into a corner.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think he will show off his awakening instead, he showed great interest in the concept of G4, so he might come up with something crazy like that.
He's not beating BM, but he is going to stall her out until she needs to flee, from both Luffy and the Marines.
Kid will go Mecha Godzilla Mode with capturing Hera and Prometheus, using them as weapons against big mum.

Not necessarily, It can be Kid and Law together, I'm that confident. Knowing Oda it's going to be Luffy who will lend the last blow to Big Mom.
Nah. Its either kidd defeats bigmom 1v1. Or kids and law defeats bigmom together. No defeat as in luffy gets the final blow on bigmom or they defeat bigmom by forcing her to be sent someone were else.

I am talking about kid or kid and law resoundingly defeating bigmom as to where her arc finishes in wano

At least Sanji's reasoning makes more sense now

Good chapter for Killer, not that good for Kid and Law, it's 100% confirmed that Big Mom is getting beaten, but Oda needs to do a better job at showing that fight, and how Kid and Law are gonna progress from the looks of it Big Mom has yet to get any significant damage.

Wanji can regenarate confirmed and the chapter hypes Queen's sword. :sanmoji::goatasure:
Kidd >> Zoro.
Lmao, one taking Big Mom's blows while nerfed, the other is getting roled by a Commander.
Yonko >>> Commanders, I truly wanna see what Zoro fans are gonna do to downplay Widd.
For now Widd on an other level. :steef::finally:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy tanked a laser beam that melted a mountain, so yeah no reason with barrier haki that he can't tank that stuff, Shank's sword didn't melt, not because it is a meito, but because of barrier haki.
Yes and that was the low point of Onigashima battle. Complete BS.
He didnt shield with anything and it completely shits on the danger that such attacks should represent.
Weaker attacks have dealt more damage than this one from BM if it really did connect.
Kidd lost his arm to the probably weaker opponent and weaker attack.
Either Oda is really losing it or Kidd suddenly became more durable than Kaido? :kriwhat:

Wanji can regenarate confirmed and the chapter hypes Queen's sword. :sanmoji::goatasure:
Kidd >> Zoro.
Lmao, one taking Big Mom's blows while nerfed, the other is getting roled by a Commander.
Yonko >>> Commanders, I truly wanna see what Zoro fans are gonna do to downplay Widd.
For now Widd on an other level. :steef::finally:
How does this confirm that he can regenerate when all we see him do is snap his dislocated face back into place?

Well anything can happen at this point anyways. Kid might not be a quick learner as Luffy, but his battle-experience is still vast and he can surely firgure something out.
Also it's pretty retarded that Law hasn't told Kid that he can apply COC to his attacks after like 30 mins - 1 hour of fighting Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.