Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Nah, Marco lacks the raw offensive power of King.

King is the only character to bully a healthy Zoro so mercilessly in a 1 vs 1. Straight up overpowering his strongest attacks head on and all but ragdolling him.

Two top tiers (Issho and Kaido) have failed to do this.

That raw offensive might is what sets King apart from "Marco without a time limit".

@ConquistadoR, @MarineHQ62, @Sentinel, @Shanal.
Bruh don't tell me you're with the King > Kaido agenda

If the Queen/King fights actually last longer than we are expecting, I'd still love Yamato to fight Smoothie. She hasn't truly had a legit fight considering her clash with Kaido was used as a moment give her a quick flashback and stall Kaido for Luffy.

If BM is being handled by Law/Kid this very arc, it's it's fair her crew has the opportunity to show off/taken out properly.

And to people who might say final fights are decided, remember that only last chapter, Apoo vs Drake turned into the two fighting CP-0 and may change yet again. Just something to think about. I actually want to see what Compote or Snack can actually do, and Smoothie seems like an appropriate for Yamato considering she should be far stronger than any F6 member who intended on confidently fighting Yamato and capturing her.

Who's Who has superior portrayal to P1/Ulti, yet he was taking out by an attack from Jinbei that is inferior to his ultimate attack that received comparable if not lower portrayal than Sanji's HM in FI. That same Sanji got much stronger in Wano especially with the exoskeleton boost, yet Queen tanked a much stronger HM for breakfast, and King is portrayed on another level to Queen in terms of durability/defense.
My message from Jinbe to you

Jinbe can fight Yonkos and Fleet Admirals. Keep downplaying him.

Luffy is nerfed too kaido and luffy are close on hp rn
not a fair comparison , Luffy is hurt only because of Kaido , where as Kaido is nerfed due to a ZORO , Yamato , Kid ,Killer , Law , Denjiro, Ashura ,Sulong neko and Sulong Inu
Zoro will defeat admiral level King 1 ON 1AND also avoided Luffy getting Rekt by Kaido 10 times and Nerfed Kaido by Cutting his chest bottom up.
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT ZORO > LUFFY

First of all, I don't care who you "think" looks stronger. You thought Oden was YC1 level. Your thoughts are garbage. I operate on facts.

Secondly, that slash is not the peak of Smoothie's power. I showed that Smoothie can get MUCH bigger and stronger than even that.
"I operate on facts." calamities being slightly above ww is one of those facts I bet .....
love how you still harp on about that comment I made over 2 years ago when there are multiple screenshots of some of the "facts " you spout proven to be false. keep clinging on to those ideas, never admit you are wrong.

" I showed that Smoothie can get MUCH bigger and stronger than even that"
if you cant show her using ap that can crush either king or queen
that would be your head canon unfortunately . also bigger slashes != higher ap .

Who's Who has superior portrayal to P1/Ulti, yet he was taking out by an attack from Jinbei that is inferior to his ultimate attack that received comparable if not lower portrayal than Sanji's HM in FI. That same Sanji got much stronger in Wano especially with the exoskeleton boost, yet Queen tanked a much stronger HM for breakfast, and King is portrayed on another level to Queen in terms of durability/defense.
The calamities are fking op compared to F6, it's a shame Jack got handled the way he did, he was Kaido's personally handpicked calamity and he didn't even show a named attack, used his hybrid only for a panel.

Should have kept the running gag among calamities and have him do some whacky shit with his zoan that he regards completely normal.

Anyone else just entirely confused as to what Oda intends to do with Big Mom's crew? Like it took 50 chapters for them to come back from being insulted by King, only for them to be gone another 50 chapters from Marco lmao.

Yes, the arc is 100% centralized on the Beast Pirates, but I'm super curious what he intends to do with the 7 Strawhats (+Yamato) as we reach the final stages of the battle. Like I can't really tell what Jinbe, Franky and Nami are doing. Also just as confused as to the state of Chopper and what that supposed to end up doing (might just be nothing I guess...). Usopp currently has a goal in rescuing Kin and Kiku and Brook/Robin are running away from CP-0.

Even there, the 2 members present are being stopped by Apoo/Drake, but for how long? Is that fight permanent? Where is the 3rd one? Eliminating WsW? I did like @sanjikun 's idea of having the 3 post enies Lobby strawhats (assuming Yamato is one) fight off these 3 to protect Robin, which gives Jinbe a higher diff fight and Yamato/Brook actual, definitive battles as well. I'm not sure how feasible it'll be, since firstly depends on what happens to the 2 members fighting Apoo/Drake.

But then all of this kind of ties back to that looming threat of Linlin's crew: what have they been doing this entire time? It's been figuratively "hours" since the raid started, and the only reason they waited days last time was to prevent a war between both Yonko crews, so what happens now? Did they take the Hakumai entrance? Are they following Onigashima? Are they still stuck at the bottom of the falls and are about to run into Lucci?

Their lack of presence to me does feel like a surprise moment coming, but I'm still confused between fodder, remaining Numbers, CP-0 and the BMP, how Luffy's crew and Yamato will be handled for the rest of the arc. Compare Franky's state in Dressrosa where he was repairing himself and on the verge of collapsing. He's not even hurt here. Same with Brook. It's...interesting.
Meme's crew is here to pick up Olin and clash off panel with the marines/CP0 when they leave with her after the end of the battle.

Bogard

You can't win
When Marco got better of him. It wasn't due to his speed. Also, it's not a productive idea to use base when he can't keep up with him, is it? His base is the least durable form of him and if he's too slow to keep up with Marco, then he would send him flying around with kicks and such but that never happened.
Except that
- Marco was in a 1 vs 2 when was kicking him around
- 1 vs 2 means that you have to keep 2 opponents at bay at the same time
- The time you focus on one opponent, the other could already be on your back

So for Marco to be able to switch between King and Queen, having enough time to send King flying after already having sent Queen flying shows a higher level of speed

I agree that he probably switched b/w Zoan and base but I don't think he used Hybrid as he only used it on Zoro when he's pissed.
Which is a baseless statement

The one-on-one lasted at least 30 mins with King being the victor and Marco injured. King can't hurt Marco if he can't keep up with him.
The hightlight was about Marco's stamina, not the injury
And the latest chapter further suggest he wasn't critically damaged

Bro if Zoro can halt Hakai for even two seconds, he literally negs Dressrosa KKG, it doesn't even make him flinch.

For King to send that Zoro flying his power far surpasses KKG
Post automatically merged:

Anyways you didn't answer my Doffy + Dressrosa Luffy + Dressrosa Law vs King? @Sentinel
Well but Hakai left him in a condition in which he needed the medicine in the first place. KKG is not Hakai but I expect it to send Zoro flying similarly, if not even more due to the raw strength. Would he have broken bones? Definitely not. But it would still deal good damage I think. However, it's difficult to tell. Aside from Doffy, who took it, who's also physically far weaker than Zoro, nobody else took a KKG.

Sorry, forgot that. King wins too but this is more close. DR Law will be the first one going down, then Luffy and afterwards Doflamingo. King is a durability and endurance monster. He can literally fight for hours - and nobody has the power to knock him out for good.
Marco, who has at least low G4 power, hit him a few times yet King was perfectly fine. What's Doffy gonna do? Base Luffy was blocking his awakened strings with hardening. Law was Doffy's grocery bag, so what's he gonna do too? I doubt GK will fuck him up. Only Bound Man might deal some damage but 1 round isn't nearly as enough. Even 3 rounds might not be enough tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.