Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lump yourself as a Zorofan, you are a zoro fanboy, there is a difference. I have already explained why Zoro doesn't need me to defend him in many posts ago but you can't read apparently and still recycle "same energy" like abot again and again like you are in some sort of loop.

You are trying to get me to join your Zorofanboy toxicity, and you start preaching about "accountability" when I declined.

It is also very ironical when someone like you who spends every waking moment of his life every day wanking fictional character and shitting on other characters talk about being "grownup" and being "accountable", when it seems to come off as projection from your side.

Look, the one who actually needs to shut up is you and all those degenerates who can't stop shitting on other characters all to bring up Zoro. You guys are the ones being a major part of the problem.

So the one who needs to zip your mouth shut is you, you are part of the people contributing to the problem.

You shut your mouth, and the forum becomes a much better place.
Well you are not a sanji fan. You are a sanjitard. So there is that.

Again mute point since you are already hypocritical so your statements hold zero weight.

So since it holds zero weight you keeping your mouth shut or not doesnt change your voice not being heard and being meaningless

Imagine the hype and all the samurai excited once they announce Sanji's victory through the den den mushi.

That will be the real turning point when the Cp0, Kaido and his forces realize that they are a few steps from losing the war

Zoro vs King CoC clash if happens then it would end up on last page because it's big deal

So we can have zoro vs king for 2 chapters or zoro vs king finisher involving AdCoC clash (it would be dope) or no CoC clash (meh)
What do you think Zoro ACoC moves will look like?

Part of me wants to see Zoro in a new form/condition b/c, as much as I love Ashura, it's not something he uses a lot and it's not really a form that he just sustains while he fights

Like post-ts Sanji kinda can just spam diable jambe and Luffy spams g2/g3

Well you are not a sanji fan. You are a sanjitard. So there is that.

Again mute point since you are already hypocritical so your statements hold zero weight.

So since it holds zero weight you keeping your mouth shut or not doesnt change your voice not being heard and being meaningless
I am not a Sanjitard, I am a Luffy fan and I don't go around using Luffy to shit on Zoro like Zorotards even if Luffy is stronger than him. We aren't the same so trying to bring me down to your level is futile.

There are people agreeing with my posts and it as a good start to cleanse the forum off toxic users like you. M0nst3rx getting banned was also a positive movement forward, only shame is that he isn't permabanned.

Now you on the other hand keeping your mouth shut wouldn't be meaningless because it would actually promote more positivity with one more toxic user silenced.

Last edited:
I feel like we're going to get a scene of Zoro cutting King's fire next KvZ chapter.
A trend I am noticing is that the Monster Trio each would possibly be defeating their opponents in this arc with Fire related abilities to signify the "Sun God" theme in Wano with all those foreshadowings. I also think that Zoro's key to defeating King could very possibly be Foxstyle to counter his flames.

Just to give a bit of perspective, here are some of my thoughts on Queen for those that might be a bit disappointed with him:

With regards to Queen, to summarize in my own way, I think there are 3 main reasons why he might feel bit underwhelming to some.

- How his bounty compares to King.
The fact that their bounties are close gives off the impression that they are close strength wise but King's combat showings have been a lot more impressive than Queen hence why Queen looks underwhelming. But the first reason for this is that Sanji atm particularly with his current buffs is an awful matchup for Queen. Outta of all the high tiers atm, Sanji has some of the best base stats. Any commander that doesn't have either some sorta hax or durability is gonna get wrecked by him. Only 2nd Commander that I feel would put up a balanced fight against him is Jozu. On the other hand, in the same vein that Sanji is an awful matchup for Queen, King is an awful matchup for Zoro. So the matchup itself and the sheer martial strength of Queen and Zoro's opponents in comparison to them is the reason why they are being overwhelmed the way they are.

- Expectation vs Reality.
There is an implicit assumption that King and Queen are the same type of fighters, so we are holding both to the same standard which is one of the main causes of our disappointment with Queen.
King is full blooded combatant that has even be dubbed a "killing machine". This is someone that seems to have absorbed tons of martial arts and uses his own hybrid style where as Queen on the other is a bloody strong "scientist". Queen's threat comes from his "science" not his "martial skills". You'd see that most of the criticism that people haul at Queen is qualms about his martial skills. For instance, "he's too slow!", "all he can do is shoot lasers etc!". But keep in mind here again that matchup is very important. Right now, Sanji is as bloody strong martial artist that is also a speedster. To put tings into perspective, even the lasers these critics are looking down on with Queen are even more impressive than the catapult lazer ting King does with his head as Queen can use rapid fire with his lazer attacks hence making them a lot harder to evade. King's attack might hit someone like Zoro who is more of a tank type but it won't even hit Sanji's shadow. Not sleeping on Zoro's speed here as he's not really a slow character but Sanji is a lot more mobile than he is.

- Lack of lethality from Queen as opposed to King
As impressive and versatile as Queen's attacks are, none of them save his Bracoil Hold were lethal to Sanji and even that was countered by Sanji's exoskeleton awaekning. Whereas most of King's attacks have been lethal to Zoro. Again it is important to note that Sanji is currently the most durable character in the alliance atm, so Queen is effectively fighting a pseudo Dino of sorts hence why the damage Sanji has taken from those attacks have been minimal. So physical attacks for the most part aren't gonna have as much of an effect on Sanji as they'd have on Zoro for instance.
And this lack of lethality is what really sets people like Donflamingo, Katakuri, King etc. apart from Queen

All that said, there is really nothing we can do about the first two aforementioned points, it is what It is, people just have to try to be a little more objective. I was bit irritated myself but after giving it some thought I've come to terms with it. That said, something can still be done about the final "lethality" point if Oda allows Queen to use his plagues the way we know he can. As even if physical attacks might not work on Sanji, biowarfare certainly should. And on this point, Queen is even more lethal than any of the other Yonko Commanders imo. This is one of the perks of Sanji fighting a mad scientist as opposed to a true and true martial artist.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What do you think Zoro ACoC moves will look like?

Part of me wants to see Zoro in a new form/condition b/c, as much as I love Ashura, it's not something he uses a lot and it's not really a form that he just sustains while he fights

Like post-ts Sanji kinda can just spam diable jambe and Luffy spams g2/g3
Zoro never had any mode. One can say Asura but Asura is more linked with CoC to me and any developments regarding it will be reserved for future.

Luffy has time limit for Gears because haki drains a lot. But as he will progress, time duration will increase.

Zoro is coating all of his swords with CoC which he recently unlocked so it will be very draining too and I don't think he will be able to sustain this for long at least not for now.

So I am not expecting a mode but new set of moves with new names against king.

Cap. Armament augments attacks. He literally uses it with his improved germa durability for more offense because he knows he needs it
Lmao he used it to protect his leg. The spoiler sections right there. Go read it. Sure it added a little but it wasn't the main focus
Post automatically merged:

BillSlipton Zoro is not half the strength of Luffy, your the only person in this forum that believes that nonsense. Zoro and luffy both have Ryuo + Conquerors Haki Infusion the same damn ability. Luffys just a bit more proficient with the conquerors Zoro already had ryuo its a swordsman technique.

Luffys 100 and Zoro's 93 he's not far from Luffy never has been, Sanji is a 80 until he significantly damages a top tier. 80 is not bad anyways .

And remember No matter what you believe these panels will always Exist.......

I don't care about your shit tier headcanon:laughmoji:

Ima choose the authors own personal storyline in which he put zoro at half of luffys strength. Trying to pretend otherwise is hilarious. Your headcanon is easily refuted but arguing with a simpleton such as you would be fruitless. I mean you can't even comprehend the story you're reading.

I wonder why Loda made an arc with a literal powerscale using numbers... just to have a worst gen zoLo tard say that the authors wrong:luuh::smart:

Stop quoting me. The copium reeks from here. :whitepress:

Last edited:
doriki is like the punching machine at the arcade. if you think punching something and getting a number back tells you how good you are at fighting and winning fights.....:suresure: doriki explicitly only measures physical ability, so haki, devil fruits, martial arts, etc, none of them are considered.

the existence of doriki is a joke, fukurou is a joke, measuring it by being hit is a joke, and you're looking like a joke too
Lmao but when you literally compare jabra and kaku they both are equal when it comes to their individual styles of fighting.

Idk why you brought that up... Loda didn't make them physically the same just to not show us very damn clearly in the manga that their skill is equal.

Keep coping we all know the truth. Sanji while extremely injured is zoros equal

Status
Not open for further replies.