Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is acting like those fodder who see one big attack on someone and and starts shouting “He’s dead”… The man CANNOT kill anyone… Not only can’t he kill anyone, he can’t ever tell whether people are dead or not… Fuckin low tier behavior

So luffy starts his awakening at the end of the chapter!!!
What kind of powers he will have?
Omg we are getting closer and closer guys.
So, joyboy vs kaido for the finale, i was expecting joyboy to appear later against BB or IM but kaido is the WSC after all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Acting so smug about the chapter only to see few hours later a panel of Luffy smirking and possibly awakening
:shame:
I acted smug last time too when I said that sky splitter Luffy was shit. :myman:

With all those bet threads that have popped up on here, should we also take bets on the number of hate threads that are created after the chapter comes out by people who either hate read the series and post about it for likes, or people who came up with ridiculous headcanons and theories and are mad they didn’t come true? There’s going to be a lot of them 😂
So with Luffy>Zoro in the coffin...
...what about Joyboy vs Zoro? :ihaha:

Luffy's gonna need a few more power ups, just so his gobblers can say "this luffy > Zoro" again :suresure:
Doesnt matter how many power-ups he swallows, he will always be nowhere close to Zoro. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.