Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feints, tactics, surprise attacks, reading and analyzing Gon fighting style and possibilities and making actions
Gon has endless possibilities. And unlike Netero’s bodvissta palm attacks…Gon’s attacks will be doing damage to Mereum. How long does Mereum have until Gon puts holes through his body.

And also it isnt like Gon is an idiot. He learns and improves at an extrodinary rate.

B

Ballel

i don't believe dalai lama had memories from his past life
please stop disrespecting other ppl's religion. Thanks.
Also being "unrelatable" is not a criticism. There are thousands of things you can't relate to but are still relevant to the world at large.
Exactly.
Most of the things that happen around you don't have much to do with yourself.
Selfish, self centered egoists and narcissists won't understand this tho.

So it is luffy is the protagonist there isnt a single person here saying he isnt
So it's alright to have this kind of Nika shit which was predicted by Toki

Why did she send her underlings 20 years into the future why wanted Oden to stay alive to met Joyboy who will come to wano

Nothing to get crazy about its surprising Luffys joyboy come this late

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
please stop disrespecting other ppl's religion. Thanks.

Exactly.
Most of the things that happen around you don't have much to do with yourself.
Selfish, self centered egoists and narcissists won't understand this tho.
Nice try but i didnt mention any religion and only my own beliefs unlike you who said christians made up jesus being the son of god.

Gon has endless possibilities. And unlike Netero’s bodvissta palm attacks…Gon’s attacks will be doing damage to Mereum. How long does Mereum have until Gon puts holes through his body.

And also it isnt like Gon is an idiot. He learns and improves at an extrodinary rate.

We need a full analysis of their speeds, all it takes is Meruem noticing Gon can't last and just wait for it.

Seems pretty convenient that Kaido is coming down when Zoro is out
you mean like when he did last time he thought he had won???
zoro isnt the only one that cant fight atm just last chapter law confirmed he couldnt either
he is dealing with the rest of the alliance after their leader has been beaten
thats it.

HEY ROGER WATCH THIS, I AM GOING TO SEAL MYSELF WITHIN A DEVIL FRUIT AND I WILL BE PICKED UP BY SOME CLOWN ASS BOY WHO GOT PICKED ON BY HIS GRANDFATHER THE ENTIRE TIME TO FORCE HIM TO BECOME SOMETHING THAT HE ISN'T. NOW LISTEN WELL ROGER I NEED YOUR APPRENTICE TO INFLUENCE HIM SO THAT HE FOLLOWS THE PATH OF PIRACY SO WHEN THE TIME COMES I CAN BE RESSURECTED. ROGER IT'S GONNA BE THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY. ROGER LISTEN TO ME, THE BOY HAS NO FREE WILL BUT HIS GOAL IS TO BE THE FREEST MAN ON THE PLANET HAHAHAHA, ALSO I NEED YOUR SON TO DIE TO TRIGGER SOME EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND ASK YOUR FIRST COMMANDER TO TRAIN HIM THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.