Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Orachi fire plotline was addressed finally, in a decent manner, way better than how the bombs were handled

G5 is still exciting, and it looks like we're finally getting the conclusion to Momo role

Zoro will be treated by chopper as predicted, and again it's obvious Queen virus will heal him and awaken his hidden power similar to Hyogoro
Yooooo the ice oni that’s genius 😂😂😂

--Yeah bro its sad :josad: We have break-chapter-break-chapter and with oda he may not focus next chapter on Luffy vs Kaido:pepemy:
i really doubt he focuses on them at all next chapter, I am guessing a silhouette by end of chapter, your prediction seemed pretty good
to add to it tho

big mom went down on her birthday week
on shanks birthday week we got joyboy
so on kaidos birthday I'm praying:cheers::josad:

Zolo will no diff King
Zolo never faint, he is just resting
Zolo met reaper, about to get the biggest change of him.
Zolo will met ryuma in hell and
ZKK is happening fellow Zorobros
:rolaugh:

Orachi fire plotline was addressed finally, in a decent manner, way better than how the bombs were handled

G5 is still exciting, and it looks like we're finally getting the conclusion to Momo role

Zoro will be treated by chopper as predicted, and again it's obvious Queen virus will heal him and awaken his hidden power similar to Hyogoro
that's a pretty cool theory on the ice oni. idk if that would really play much of a role tho

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Another chapter where nothing happened and plot didnt move...
I didnt believe this was possible since ~ch1030... Yet Oda did it several times since...
Interesting that Kaido and Zunisha sense something is off with Luffy but Luffy himself is clueless.

Onigashima is about to fall, part III... The flames are raging part IX...
Some good Jinbe and Raizo moment but can it ultimately work or it will not be enough?
Kaido is at his limit, part III... Back at ch1030, Onigashima lasting until ch1050 seemed too much...

How silly that looks now... Stalling is pointless, chop-chop Oda.

A good chapter that shows us a bit of the state of affairs for the members of Luffy's alliance.

The chapter begins with Luffy's fight against Kaido which still continues decidedly this fight is the longest Luffy fight in One Piece we feel that Oda wants to show that Luffy fights the hardest fight in the history of his piracy.

And the fight took place in several phases with several rounds I like but this time on the really approaching the end of this fight. Kaido asks Luffy how he is to which the latter "I am Monkey D Luffy, the man who will surpass you and become the Pirate King".

I feel like Kaido sent his defeat coming or slowly starting to see Luffy commenting on a future winner here. Besides, it seems for a few chapters quite tired, and the blows of the Mugiwara are more and more hit that sent the end of the fight.
On the other hand, Kaido continues to hit Luffy with his "Gundari" attack while the latter is in GEAR 5 anyway, hats off to Kaido.

Most of the Mugiwaras are seen trying to escape the spreading fire as I understand it. Sanji to recover, but Zoro is still Ko from Franky's words, eager to see what unfolds regarding Zoro. Raizo is featured in this chapter after being saved by Oden 20 years ago he seeks to make him proud, and wants to save the alliance and Jinbei comes to his aid with his water moves which are quite drawn for once. And the last page is exceptional Luffy who stands high with e Thunder facing Kaido, the 2 who fix themselves smiling with Yamato who says to Momonusuke "Onighashima is about to fall" I liked.

Can Monkey D Luffy control all elements in Gear 5 ?, in the last page he seems to catch thunder. I find that in this GEAR 5 Luffy is far too farted I have the impression that nothing can happen to him. Can you imagine if he uses Advanced Kings Haki with Thunder in the GEAR 5 form he has?

I feel like the fight against Kaido is far from over, I feel like he's going to show his awakening, from the way he talked about Luffy's awakening. The fight may last another 4 chapters. Will Kaido's flashback happen?

I hope to see the flashback

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::ihaha: half of that don't even make sense
:kobeha: it's literally high school lvl physics, to send an object upwards at a certain distance it takes more energy than the object could generate if it fell from the same distance

If Queen is heavy enough to damage big mom by simply jumping on her then sanji can cause way more damage with bœuf burst than queen did on big mom since the distance he sent queen flying at is greater than the distance between queen and big mom when he jumped to headbutt her

It all depends on how durable you think big mom is and from her portrayal and feats it's pretty clear that to damage her it takes atleast mountain lvl attacks