• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me the list of characters who can tank roaring thunder bagua
-luffy
None other we can expect WB and Roger to block these attacks
But if it makes contact it's enough

There isn't a missing orochi page of him burning. Read Eten's summary. The flashback ends, then the last 3 pages are

- page 15: Orochi trying to kill Hiyori and Denjiro appearing
- 16-17: Orochi getting decapitated and Luffy/Kaido's clash

We have them all already. Still I'm not sure what Redon's teasing.
There is 6 pages missing who knows if there isn't a Orochi burning one?

Luffy vs Akainu is probably gonna be good at least. With this fight and Conquers, it's clear this will probably be the answer to Luffy not touching Akainu when they clash.

There's a difference between this being likely Kaido's last set of attacks to it being Akainu's entire fighting style, so I'd imagine his fight with Akainu will at least be more dangerous (not a powerscaling post, just the obvious thought because Luffy will most certainly fight him.
There's no akainu vs luffy

I mean, Sabo, narratively has business with Kaido. Sabo was someone portrayed as not only inheriting Ace' power but also his will. People even pointed out how he sounds like Ace. With Sabo having blamed himself for not being at Marineford. And even though Sabo himself might not hold a grudge against Ace' foes, we saw how, after roasting Burgess, Sabo said that even though he was going to forgive him, it seemed like Ace didn't.

Though Sabo alone would not be able to beat Akainu, especially due to the DF mismatch. So I see Dragon+Sabo teaming up as a good scenario, because not only is Dragon himself a powerful fighter, he could also amplify Sabo's fire with his wind. And thus, Akainu's portrayal would not be diminished, since Dragon and Sabo would prove a powerful combo. Stronger than current Law and Kidd.
Dragon and Sabo teaming up would destroy Dragon's portrayal though, do we really want that?

Dragon should be at the absolute top.
Dont you think that after this Luffy vs Akainu chances dropped quite a lot? :sanmoji:
It's a confirmation that he cannot fight Akainu due to how Luffy's fights work. He gets hit too easily.
There is also Oda statement that he will draw Akainu with respect. Pairing him with Luffy aint really respectful...
And there is a necessity for fire user to burn Akainu as payback for Ace and who better than the one who inherited Ace's fruit...
The chances kind off stayed the same, i would even say that the likelihood increased as it's confirmed that melting powers are still absolutely lethal to Luffy as cutting abilities were last chapter.

I just don't like creating boss fights with no emotional stake at all. Sabo may have the wish to get revenge for Ace but Akainu doesn't give a damn about him while he does for Luffy.

There's no necessity for the Mera Mera overpowering the Magu Magu. We got past that when Akainu made it clear that there's an entire tier between the two abilities imo.

So we now have the actual beheading of a main antagonist on panel. I wonder what else will be used to shift the goal posts now?

Kaido himself says he is not as soft as orochi - his ability to inflict pain and suffering on the people of wano will make Orochi look like childs play.

He has resolved to make Kaido his dominion and being driven out has never been a permanent solution

He's escaped imprisonment several times already and his 7 previous defeats have not deterred his mission one bit - Kaido will settle for nothing less than Wano itself

He has broken the will of the samurai and spit on their honor and code. The sun god who is ferociously battling the king of beasts right now still does not see himself as one of the samurai , nor is he viewed as one by the tyrant who has subjugated this nation.

How can he be the ultimate redeemer of a land who's way of life has been trampled upon for decades?

There is still one man who may be able to rise to the task. Someone who fully embodies the values and honor of this land even though he never stepped foot in it until a short time ago. Someone who has resolved to become the King of Hell. The term "hell" has been used numerous to refer to this very land. Interestingly, his new found epithet can also be read as the "King of Samurai". This man, who has inherited the will of the previous Samurai who struck awe in Kaido, has ambitions so mighty that his name will reach the heavens themselves.

He is currently battling the concept of death itself, I wonder what follows next when he inevitably emerges victorious? Make no mistake, the samurai WILL be redeemed.

There is 6 pages missing who knows if there isn't a Orochi burning one?
Like I said, read Eten's translations lol.

It's clear that Pages 2, 5, 8, 10, 13 and 14 are missing. Page 2 is Momo tryibg to move the island. Page 5 is the rest of Luffy and Kaido's conversation on the big dragon double spread. The last 4 are the flashback pages.

I.e. there is no other Orochi fire page lol

Kaidou obviously seems to be much stronger than Akainu now, but I'm quite sure Akainu will look more powerful than Kaidou when he begins to go all out in the arc in which he's the main villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.