If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GrandMaster Sorry man..you are cool anyways.

I didn't mean to take it out on you..Just the community in general.

I just don't think its fair that people call Zoro overrated, shit on Zoro fans, and still say Zoro is overrated.

Like has Luffy or Sanji or Law or Kidd ever been downplayed to the level of Oden's Haki in Enma?
Sanji is the most hated and underestimated+downplayed character in the history of all anime and manga all bc pussies are mad he’s a chef that’s strong lol…

Meanwhile Zoro has 100 out of thousands saying he’s trash and now you’re fed up??? What do you think Sanji stans deal with daily? Take your crying somewhere else lol

i have seen people rank her above kid and law, what else is that? lol
Yamato Law Kidd and Roof Top Zoro are all YC1+

It gets a bit overboard when people call them Low top tiers.
2 Rayleighs or 2 Garps is not what it takes to take out Big Mom in an extreme diff fight with bombs and plot help.

Two Rayleighs would rip Big Mom to shreds before she can even blink.

Sanji is the most hated and underestimated+downplayed character in the history of all anime in manga all bc pussies are mad he’s a chef that’s strong lol…

Meanwhile Zoro has 100 out of thousands saying he’s trash and now you’re fed up??? What do you think Sanji stans deal with daily? Take your crying somewhere else lol
Man shut the fuck about Sanji already.
He is wanked Here
He is wanked on Youtube
He was wanked on Oro Jackson to the point where anyone saying anything negative about him was getting banned.

People wank litearally dog shit feats from him like dodging slow ass jelly beans, garbage ass blue fire, defeating a clown like Queen.

Situationally they did.
Big Mom was not using advCoC
Speed confirmed she was using CoC offpanel

There were bombs involved
She was falling headfirst into the magma. The bombs served the same purpose the eruption served for Kaido, a cherry on top so people know they're not getting back up.
It was 2v1 encounter. Zoro was doing at least better than Kidd against Kaido than Kidd did against Big Mom.
on the rooftop yes, but Kid and Law both pushed Big Mom to her strongest form with just the 2 of them. They also pushed her to a hard diff when she initially beat them

Even with Law its debatable because while Law had massive AoE his attacks had no AP and it did organ damage.
Big Mom had been fresh for night before the Kid and Law fight. Matter of fact they dealt 100% of the damage she took the entire night. That is more impressive than lets say Kaido who fought and took damage from everybody plus he was carrying an island.

Would those feats translate to 1v1?
Can they solo even Katakuri much less king or Marco?
yes lol, Marco got caught by Big Mom in one panel of fighting and she spared his life to deal with bigger threats. Big Mom was said to be capable of beating her entire crew on her own combined.

Most people not just Zoro fans (If you look up polls online) thought chapter 1010 Zoro stomps any First commander. That obviously wasn't the case.
I don't disagree with this, I put Kid Law and Zoro all around low top tier
I personally think its more about match ups.

I think
Awakened Law Awakened Kidd and Roof Top Zoro are all YC1+
Current Zoro is low top tier due to AdvCoC
see I think YC don't stand a chance against Kid and Law

I also don't believe in matchups, sometimes the AP, DC or hax is so strong that it bypasses things such as matchups.

Sanji is the most hated and underestimated+downplayed character in the history of all anime and manga all bc pussies are mad he’s a chef that’s strong lol…

Actually it's the opposite. He is hated on because his cooking hasn't been given relevance ontop of the fact that he is used as a meme for this mangas and not taken seriously. Him being strong is good since it makes Zoro look better especially now that we find out that he is an experimented human being which explains why he is strong even though he mainly cooks

Zoro bois love to play victim ehen they have thousands-millions of fans compared to Sanji

Why tf are u crying when you have the numbers advantage? You’re winning if anything. No manga character can be as downplayed as Sanji and this is all bc he’s a chef that folds commanders and soon…..admirals

even yamcha gets more props smh

see I think YC don't stand a chance against Kid and Law

I also don't believe in matchups, sometimes the AP, DC or hax is so strong that it bypasses things such as matchups.
Here is my issue with Law
He has great attack power and lethality like Roof Top Zoro
But is lacking CoA
Lacking physicals
His speed is okay (Roof Top Zoro was faster)
But then he has hax
Special abilities.

He seems like a very high level YC1 like Roof Top Zoro.
I think if he is given a CoA boost or like advCoC Then he would be low top tier.
Low top tier is huge, like that's Rayleigh level.

If Rayleigh and Garp teamed up, Big Mom would be obliterated. It won't even be a fucking fight.

But the way Zoro was portrayed
Starting out with killing magistrate with a knife
Getting Princess of the arc
Going around town
Ryuma
Stomping 3 Supernovas
Scarring Kaido
AdvCoC
Stomping King
Blocking Hakai

who wouldn't think if Oda is going that far with Zoro, he might go one final step and ZKK happen. If it didn't happen we were wrong, just move on.

I for sure didn't expect Zoro to do half the shit he did before wano started that he actually did. Naturally the expectations rose as the arc went on.

First chapter of Wano, I only thought Zoro will take out YC1+ Orochi.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro said he would have lost if he didn't figure out the race.
Tell Zoro how King's ability works and I think even roof top Zoro mid diffs. It won't be a stomp like current Zoro but roof top Zoro still has same reflexes, same physicals.

One or two Flying Dragon Blaze, one or two Shi Shi Son Sons to base king or in worst case one Ashura would do him in. Not like Ashura has any tax on Zoro's body.
Two Things

We got way to less info about Ryuma and Black Blades and general Lore of these types in Wano until now.
Wano was destined to bring some light to these topics .

And with King i wouldn‘t say stomped because he had Problems with him ,because of Kings Ability and Enma .
Sure Zoro scared Kaido with Ashura ,but he wasn‘t fully aware of his Kings Haki .
When he fought King he figured out how to use Enma properly .
I thought his King of Hell Attack even more impressive then his Rooftop Ashura .
But thats only my opinion on it.

Actually it's the opposite. He is hated on because his cooking hasn't been given relevance ontop of the fact that he is used as a meme for this mangas and not taken seriously. Him being strong is good since it makes Zoro look better especially now that we find out that he is an experimented human being which explains why he is strong even though he mainly cooks
So you’re just gonna straight up ignore all of pre-ts? You make absolutely as much sense as Shishio crying over Zoro being downplayed

Sanji was strong before the enhancements brcause he TRAINED not because of no bullshit enhancements and how does it make zoro look better? The mf is a reincarnation wtf??? A newly awakened modified human isn’t shit compsred to that

The only sensible thing you said here were the gags. That was your only valid point

Just chiming in to say none of it matters and you're all pathetic for shitting on both characters and making fictional characters part of your own goddamn identities (in some cases)

None of this he said she said tit for tat, it's all bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.