Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Togashi has his flaws (artwork, long dialogues), but in terms of storywriting and character development hardly any other mangaka comes close.
Ofcourse, he had a lot of time to think for a story, need 8 years for just 133 chapters. Having wife that a former mangaka too but still chose doing hiatus. If he have the same schedule as other mangaka, HxH will be not that great. So please dont compare Togashi with other mangaka.

Nah, Jinbe is better fighting Smoothie. She can drain liquids and shit, Jinbe can simply stuff her with massive amounts of sea water until she gets massive size boost and can't move then deliver a Vagabond Drill straight to her thick ass lol. besides, the Dukes have unfinished business with Jack, sulong can make up for their lost limbs.
I guess Smoothie vs Jinbei also makes sense, since Jinbei has business with BMPs, bt i just find the idea of SHs takin on Beasts pirates better. Luffy - Kaidou, Zoro-King, Sanji-Queen n Jinbei-Jack.

Bt yes i also wants to see Dukes get their revenge on Jack.

Why is Oda dragging this shit so much ?

Beside Jumbo coming back like nothing ( Oda and is usual fake tension back in WCI ) nothing happened.

A fucking whole chapter wasted in kanjuro escaping, and the alliance with Law / Kidd / Luffy , Zoro and co couldn't do nothing to stop him ?
And should I believe it yes...

I think Oda is afraid to start the battle and the fights at Onigashima. Offpanels in sight.

At this point, it seems very unlikely. Her story should end at Elbaf, but why is she in Wano right now? Oda has his reasons.
Yes he has his reasons to make her come here, and he has also surely his reasons to show how important Elbaf was to her and Streusen's huge role in her story either. Her story will not end here if the man who made her a pirate and the way she is is absent.

Unreasonable?! This is the man who betrayed her, the man who literally chose to join the kid who absolutely humiliated her by beating the shit out of her two strongest sons (as far as she can tell). Jinbe doesn't deserve to be reasoned with. Any smart person in Big Mom's shoes would give him the death penalty lol.

If she did take his lifespan instead of killing him, I expect it to be explained by her imprisoning him and coming up with a certain plan or explanation that justified why she didn't just kill him.
I don't understand. Are you saying taking life span isn't a good enough punishment in Big mom's eyes?

Give an example of a situation where Big mom clearly states that Taking life span isn't a good enough punishment

I'm sorry, didn't want to hurt your feelings. I will just tell it how it is though.
I love reading OP, but in terms of pure writing quality (only looking at the story and character development) any neutral manga fan will tell you that HxH is right at the top with Jojo and Berserk.
OP is amazing for a "mainstream manga" and dwarfs the likes of Naruto etc., but it's not better than those three.
Don´t worry, nonsense does not hurt my feelings.
Neutral manga fans, sure... edgy ones who think they are intelligent maybe.
The fact that you state completely generalized statements without any merit to them tells me enough about your "storytelling expertise".

Status
Not open for further replies.