One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You're talking in rubbish and claim its facts, bring me a panel of zoro sayin he lost cause of food..cause if you're reading one piece oda tends to put those small details

Lol, you cleary don't know what one shot is, if you can't land a hit on someone without distraction then you can't one shot that person....luffy be OHKOed with future sight is the meaning of oneshot
Zoro is shown clashing equal with base drake, bit go off about he can oneshot everybody if he gets a hit..
Dude got blocked by a non serious denjiro why trying to kill orochi and was angry, so why didn't he oneshot him too
Which part of it is rubbish? Quote me.
Zoro never lost, Zoro never said that he lost either. That is your headcanon.
If you read one piece you would know that he fainted because of hunger.

One shot means that you take the opponent out with one clean hit. Blocked or dodged hits are not clean hits.
When Zoro lands a clean slice, he takes his opponents out. Has he landed a clean slice on Drake?
Because he didnt land a clean slice on Denjiro. Logically, to one-shot anyone you first have to land a clean hit.

The headcanon mehn
Zoro will never be stronger than an arc boss, that's luffy job
Well, sorry to disappoint you but he has been stronger than all arc bosses so far in the New World...
That also makes him much stronger than Luffy.

Well, didn't Oda said he wants to hit chapter 1000 this year? There is no way he can reach it with this schedule. I thought he had chapters in advance, will he ever use them?
Chapters in advanced are not meant for as a buffer but are the result of all the work that needs to be done between receiving the chapter from Oda to selling it, meaning scanning, printing, distributing and so forth.
Usually two-three chapters in advance.

You're talking in rubbish and claim its facts, bring me a panel of zoro sayin he lost cause of food..cause if you're reading one piece oda tends to put those small details

Lol, you cleary don't know what one shot is, if you can't land a hit on someone without distraction then you can't one shot that person....luffy be OHKOed with future sight is the meaning of oneshot

Zoro is shown clashing equal with base drake, bit go off about he can oneshot everybody if he gets a hit..

Dude got blocked by a non serious denjiro why trying to kill orochi and was angry, so why didn't he oneshot him too
Post automatically merged:

The headcanon mehn
Zoro will never be stronger than an arc boss, that's luffy job
All of east blue: Am I a joke to you ?

FI: Am I a joke to you ?

Well sorry for my late reply my fellow Zoro fans i had exams so i needed to focus on them i just read the chapter completely i noticed these things :

- Monster Trio got confirmed again ( luffy - Zoro - jinbei ) : Zoro refused Drake's offer with jinbei but Lanji the background didn't talk while it has to be him doing that especially he fought him in the capital and considered him to be an enemy and even he was someone who participated in the event of Killing Yasui by stopping Lanji the background from helping others by bringing his dead body away or his daughter .

- Injured Nitoryu Zoro who didn't use enma but he used wado and sandai stalemated base Drake with his weapons who could stop prets Urouge ( a brute force fighter ) and Killer ( a fast fighter ) while Lanji the background got tailed by the slowest and useless and skill-less form and he had bruises from that .
- ppl will start saying Drake isn't attacking ; you can see their stance it's a stance of attack not the stance of defence it's the same WB and shanks used to attack each other
Another confirmation for Nitoryu Zoro > DJ Sanji ( no enma in the panel ) .

- another point i want to mention it's nice for lanji stans to claim that lanji will fight King while he got low diffed against him lol he fainted for a short time after that casual attack
( hybrid swordman > hybrid form > King the swordman > Zoan form > base king ) but i won't try to focus on this point didn't sanji mention P1 this chapter did he say << i defeated this Guy why is he here >> so where is this headcanon of lanji the background defeating P1 another thing did he know him yeah Good !! did sanji defeat him ? no did sanji damage him ? no Sanji with RS didn't use basic CoA and DJ also P1 didn't use his hardening and named attacks and most of F6 so far are weapon users ( we didn't see black maria and P1 ) but his sister used it so he is a weapon user likely then he held back a lot secondly we have a Good point here Wano Arc has TP parallel so let's see what we have here :
- RS Lanji couldn't do shit against PO who also held back like him and tanked a gear 3 from Luffy and ulti tanked Yamato's named attack so i don't know how would nami and Ussoup deal with them and ppl who said they will be defeated by them is just delusional but i saw something from TP interesting wasn't Nami with Ussoup when absalom kidnapped her and then sanji went to help her ? and now we have P1 and Ulti will defeat both of them so it will be another chance for Lanji to go to help nami and ussoup and it will be another rematch against P1 another thing is didn't Lanji say if Ussoup got caught he will help him ? so another confirmation for the rematch
- even in the panel below when lanji trusted nami to ussop you can see in the panel Lanji and P1 another forshadowing

- Luffy reacted to Apoo's attack and said to Lanji the background to cover his ears not good feat for lanji's CoO especially while Zoro told luffy that he will attack them again .

- finally it's weird for Zoro / luffy / Kidd to say they will go to where KAIDO is fighting while Lanji mentioned kinemon and others so it will be another chance for his RS to bring others down after they got defeated completely he will help them and bring them to safety like what he did with Kinemon / momo / nami / robin / shinubu while luffy will stop Kaido .

This is sad

B

Ballel

Well sorry for my late reply my fellow Zoro fans i had exams so i needed to focus on them i just read the chapter completely i noticed these things :

- Monster Trio got confirmed again ( luffy - Zoro - jinbei ) : Zoro refused Drake's offer with jinbei but Lanji the background didn't talk while it has to be him doing that especially he fought him in the capital and considered him to be an enemy and even he was someone who participated in the event of Killing Yasui by stopping Lanji the background from helping others by bringing his dead body away or his daughter .

- Injured Nitoryu Zoro who didn't use enma but he used wado and sandai stalemated base Drake with his weapons who could stop prets Urouge ( a brute force fighter ) and Killer ( a fast fighter ) while Lanji the background got tailed by the slowest and useless and skill-less form and he had bruises from that .
- ppl will start saying Drake isn't attacking ; you can see their stance it's a stance of attack not the stance of defence it's the same WB and shanks used to attack each other
Another confirmation for Nitoryu Zoro > DJ Sanji ( no enma in the panel ) .

- another point i want to mention it's nice for lanji stans to claim that lanji will fight King while he got low diffed against him lol he fainted for a short time after that casual attack
( hybrid swordman > hybrid form > King the swordman > Zoan form > base king ) but i won't try to focus on this point didn't sanji mention P1 this chapter did he say << i defeated this Guy why is he here >> so where is this headcanon of lanji the background defeating P1 another thing did he know him yeah Good !! did sanji defeat him ? no did sanji damage him ? no Sanji with RS didn't use basic CoA and DJ also P1 didn't use his hardening and named attacks and most of F6 so far are weapon users ( we didn't see black maria and P1 ) but his sister used it so he is a weapon user likely then he held back a lot secondly we have a Good point here Wano Arc has TP parallel so let's see what we have here :
- RS Lanji couldn't do shit against PO who also held back like him and tanked a gear 3 from Luffy and ulti tanked Yamato's named attack so i don't know how would nami and Ussoup deal with them and ppl who said they will be defeated by them is just delusional but i saw something from TP interesting wasn't Nami with Ussoup when absalom kidnapped her and then sanji went to help her ? and now we have P1 and Ulti will defeat both of them so it will be another chance for Lanji to go to help nami and ussoup and it will be another rematch against P1 another thing is didn't Lanji say if Ussoup got caught he will help him ? so another confirmation for the rematch
- even in the panel below when lanji trusted nami to ussop you can see in the panel Lanji and P1 another forshadowing

- Luffy reacted to Apoo's attack and said to Lanji the background to cover his ears not good feat for lanji's CoO especially while Zoro told luffy that he will attack them again .

- finally it's weird for Zoro / luffy / Kidd to say they will go to where KAIDO is fighting while Lanji mentioned kinemon and others so it will be another chance for his RS to bring others down after they got defeated completely he will help them and bring them to safety like what he did with Kinemon / momo / nami / robin / shinubu while luffy will stop Kaido .

Why you gotta yell in all bold tho? You're a bit biased aren't you? Lanji aint no background character. And about Apoo attack Zoro had encountered Apoo before Sanji didn't. That's why Luffy had to tell him.

Edit: took me over 10 minutes to edit my typos because my internet is slow af
Post automatically merged:

Just ignore him, he's going to Express his beliefs no matter.
I'm a fellow Zoro fan tho so he was talking to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.