Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop posting incorrect info. Shimotsuki Kozaburo was a samurai AND a blacksmith. This is from Oda.
You need to brush up on your One Piece knowledge I'm afraid.
Post automatically merged:

Oda: ... the story of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the samurai who founded Shimotsuki Village...
I know but being a blacksmith is a handicap in my eyes he was blacksmith too he learned the way of sword like everyone else but focused on blacksmith anyway just because Zoro learned in his dojo doesnt make him a samurai in tradional wano style thats the point

Being related to ryuma or not either way he aint soloing kaido like oden was able to
:kayneshrug:

Also jzs being stronger than vets doesn't automatically mean their able to solo yonko commanders. Especially with both their portrayals with drake
Luffy surpassing 1yc level didn't automatically mean they can solo yonko

1. Luffy isn't soloing kaido
  2. Zoro more likely than not aint soloing king
  3. Franky wouldn't have been able to solo drake or even who's who if they're comparable
Them fighting the calamities is definitely more likely than fighting the tobiroppo at least
I dont think that Zoro will fight King
I believe that oda is saving him for thé Kaido's fight

so after pure swordsman/non-pure swordsman now we have also pure samurai/non-pure samurai

I'm really amazed, Zoro haters always climb new heights
he is not reaching out. samurai is a native and origin. the term itself only applied for wano since wano is land of samurai.

even in real world samurai is only come from japan. you dont call ppl who use samurai in UK as a samurai.

I dont think that Zoro will fight King
I believe that oda is saving him for thé Kaido's fight
Maybe tbh

Imo id rather have him be the main one to shine against a calamity like luffy will against kaido. Than him playing 3rd/4th or maybe even lower fiddle in how much shine he gets against kaido. I do exactly him him to eventually hurts him tho

For Example id rather franky play the main role in taking down a tobi roppo even if it isn't solo than have a small role again a calamity

The doctrine of wano is not overall spreaded its in wano
the bushido the way of sword Zoro learned is not entirely pure samurai style the doctrine can overall be teached that doesnt make everyone around the world a samurai like in wano

Neko and Inu were adopted and raised in wano by Wano samurai

Zoros master is 51 years old his father left wano 55 years ago and he wasnt a samurai he was a blacksmith so his son who grew up in the east blue didnt and couldnt teach Zoro the same style as a real native wano samurai could do
Oda calls Kouzaburou a samurai.

In the SBS where he explanation the lineage, Oda says a samurai from wano beat up bandits and set up a village in East blue.

Let me ask, is it both? Is Samurai both a Nationality and Fighting Regiment thing?

Because you are jumping between both things.

There's no proof that The bushido taught by Zoro's master is different from wano. In fact Zoro even learned the same ryou principles as wano to the point that Hyogoro uses THE EXACT SAME wordsas Zoro's master.

So what is? Is a samurai composed of both the fighting code AND the National association with Wano or not?

so after pure swordsman/non-pure swordsman now we have also pure samurai/non-pure samurai

I'm really amazed, Zoro haters always climb new heights
I always thougth that if Mihawk was using a katana rather than a Zweihander some people would have say : "You can only be a pure swordsman if you use a Katana", this whole ''argument'' about who can be considered a samurai just prove me right:kayneshrug:

I think that i will always be amaze to see how far some people are eager to go to deny obvious and factual elements that go against their narrative:luuh:

Oda calls Kouzaburou a samurai.

In the SBS where he explanation the lineage, Oda says a samurai from wano beat up bandits and set up a village in East blue.

Let me ask, is it both? Is Samurai both a Nationality and Fighting Regiment thing?

Because you are jumping between both things.

There's no proof that The bushido taught by Zoro's master is different from wano. In fact Zoro even learned the same ryou principles as wano to the point that Hyogoro uses THE EXACT SAME wordsas Zoro's master.

So what is? Is a samurai composed of both the fighting code AND the National association with Wano or not?
Then you have to look at this like that are samurai the term and culture only in wano ?? Yes there tons of swordsman out there but only wano is called samurai

they talked about haki but Zoro didnt learn 100 percent wanos swordsman technique he learned the basics from them the rest was his own creation otherwise everyone can buy a book about bushido and can call himself a samurai

@Albino 👑
Well Kaido is obviously stronger now than back then

Oden 20 years ago can't even just Solo Kaido now
Tbh i dont know how much stronger kaido has really gotten in these past 20 years especially with kaido taking on the scabbards and still sayin they aint got nothing on Oden

He might've gotten slightly stronger but i don't think current kaido mid diffs himself 20 years ago
Tho either way past or present i put both kaidos over oden if he really went all out in hybrid and everything

What's the point in discussing whether Zoro is a Samurai or not? He will surpass Oden anyways. That was implied by Tengu
Hell surpass oden just likd he'll reach ryuma level this arc too
queen would be your pick i'm sure:funky:
I don't really care which tbh
Queen vs zoro is sounds like a weird match up but it makes sense for their current situation
King made sense due to him being kaidos right hand
Jack vs zoro sounded cool too but hes already knocker out

Status
Not open for further replies.