Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.... you right.

Zoro can't get any job done without using Odens sword. No wonder he gave up Ryuma's sword, he'd still be back at the entrance to Onigashima.
he's been using it since the raid started, if he uses 2 sword style then he automatically uses Enma (he uses Wado in his mouth)
You guys are not that smart.
Enma extracts tremendous
Yea Zoro going to fight Kaido somebody stronger than King
Team up against Kaido yes.

I just realized most Yonkotards hate Zoro. they’re are very few people on this forum who believe Yonko> Admirals and like Zoro. Why is that
Well, they connect Zoro with Mihawk, and since Mihawk is above 2 of the emperors by default of his title (which they ignore and claim otherwise for obvious reasons) they also hate Zoro as a result.
Also, with the threat of Zoro killing one of their 4 gods, they are disliking him more and more.

Well, they connect Zoro with Mihawk, and since Mihawk is above 2 of the emperors by default of his title (which they ignore and claim otherwise for obvious reasons) they also hate Zoro as a result.
Also, with the threat of Zoro killing one of their 4 gods, they are disliking him more and more.
Another question I have is why do most Zoro fans like @HA001 put Admirals > Yonko. I can understand why they would put Mihawk above Yonko level but don’t see why they put Admirals>Yonko

Another question I have is why do most Zoro fans like @HA001 put Admirals > Yonko. I can understand why they would put Mihawk above Yonko level but don’t see why they put Admirals>Yonko
The only one I'd put at that level is probably Akainu, considering where we are and the fact that Luffy will likely fight him.

The other 3 Admirals to me seem to be in between Yonko Commander and Yonko, but much closer to a Yonko. If Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe are meant to fight the 3 YCs this arc, and if the 3 Admirals are their fights when Luffy faces Akainu, then they have to be that much stronger, but ideally not stronger than a Yonko because they listen to Akainu.

Just my logic on the matter, assuming Akainu = a Yonko now

Status
Not open for further replies.